User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So let's take a closer look at Yusho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a weird but highly unlikely feeling that Reiji is also maybe evil. Like what if Reiji just brought the Lancers together so he could lead Yuya and now Yugo to his father? I feel like once the 4 Yus and 4 girl counterparts are united in the same place, some sort of magical power will be unleashed. And I feel like Leo Akaba knows that this can happen when all 8 are collected so that's why he's trying to capture the girls so the Yus come after them, thus getting them all to the same location.

If Reiji uses D/D/D and Reira uses C/C/C decks, then is it safe to assume that Leo Akaba will use an A/A/A deck? lol

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I have a weird but highly unlikely feeling that Reiji is also maybe evil. Like what if Reiji just brought the Lancers together so he could lead Yuya and now Yugo to his father? I feel like once the 4 Yus and 4 girl counterparts are united in the same place, some sort of magical power will be unleashed. And I feel like Leo Akaba knows that this can happen when all 8 are collected so that's why he's trying to capture the girls so the Yus come after them, thus getting them all to the same location.

If Reiji uses D/D/D and Reira uses C/C/C decks, then is it safe to assume that Leo Akaba will use an A/A/A deck? lol
    Almighty Annihilation Angel?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    Almighty Annihilation Angel?
    YES! Considering he might be the final antagonist, he needs to have some God-like deck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AccelRainbowDashley View Post
    I don't think it's possible to surprise Reiji. He knew Sora was a bad guy, he had suions about Dennis, and he seemed pleased that Reira was starting to develop emotions, even though their mother wants him to be an unfeeling fighting machine. If anything, he'd betray her.
    That's the thing though. They're building up Reiji as this character who can never be surprised, whose plans are perfect. Constructing a character in this fashion leads me to believe they're going to tear him down at his height.

Also the reason I suspect Reira is because it would be unexpected. Sweet lil' Reira (possibly literally) stabbing his precious nii-san in the back at the height of his power would be the perfect way to close out his character arc. Him making the ultimate decision of free will: the one to kill.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post

Yes. And Reiji's mom uses a B/B/B deck.

Also, didn't the anime confirm the little boy's name was "Layra" when it was displayed for the duel that Tsukikage stepped in for?

Last edited by ScionStorm; 26th September 2015 at 10:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yusho's vague advice was what caused Yuya to discover Pendulum Summoning. Yusho's theme is a theme growing within Yuya's deck. Yusho by one means or another inspired Dennis. I think that he has a hand in something related to what's going on. Dennis' deck doesn't seem to be a facade. He didn't care when he revealed Polymerization from his hand. He didn't care about anything but the loss of his Trapeze Magician. That is why he decided to go all out. He seemed rather content losing before and possibly this duel, but Shun went out of his way to target and destroy his ace, which made it all fair game.

I get the feeling that the puzzle of some of the odd occurrences can't be solved without Yusho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right Henrietta has to then use a B/B/B deck. I feel this coming. But I don't wanna watch Henrietta duel. She gives me the chills. The bad chills lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first thought about it was that the Entermages/Performages are Yuusho's cards. I know we've seen in the last episode Dennis cared for Trapeze Magician and stuff, but... What if Yuusho was captured by Fusion Dimension, and then Dennis learned about his way of dueling and got inspired and by it? He could even have stolen Yuusho's deck, whynot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yuusho was the first Pendulum user (for any reason) and then kinda passed this down to Yuya in a way he would only get it in a real entertainment duel (big audience, live screening).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and now Dio is here
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Yes. And Reiji's mom uses a B/B/B deck.

Also, didn't the anime confirm the little boy's name was "Layra" when it was displayed for the duel that Tsukikage stepped in for?
    The anime is incredibly inconsistent about this. We had Dolowa and Dorowa used for the same character in ZEXAL (despite her name actually being Droite), Gosyu and Goshu for another character, Syuta and Shuta for another (within the span of the same two-episode duel). Jack's last name was spelled both "Atlas" and "Atlus" in the Japanese version of 5D's, too.

And of course, have you met my friends Ute, Hyugo and Joeri?

Sometimes they go full phonetic with the on-screen text, sometimes they try to translate it to English fully and sometimes its just utter nonsense. I'm sure we could find many more examples if we looked a bit deeper.
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones