User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next TCG Banlist Discussion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    It says on the website that colosseum was limited, which isnt true, so it might be a mistake, perhaps.
    Even if it were limited, what is the cause of doing that? What was so bad about it that warranted a limit/ban? As far as I know, it had no place in any of the meta decks.

...Unless it was used in Monarchs, which I can see actually happening.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Even if it were limited, what is the cause of doing that? What was so bad about it that warranted a limit/ban? As far as I know, it had no place in any of the meta decks.

...Unless it was used in Monarchs, which I can see actually happening.
    That's what i'm saying, it wasnt limited, but the website says it was, so maybe it's another card that was limited and now is supposed to be forbidden. And the kaiser colosseum was the wrong one, i think, i mean, it doesnt make any sense for this card to get banned, it wasnt doing anything for the meta.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    That's what i'm saying, it wasnt limited, but the website says it was, so maybe it's another card that was limited and now is supposed to be forbidden. And the kaiser colosseum was the wrong one, i think, i mean, it doesnt make any sense for this card to get banned, it wasnt doing anything for the meta.
    Well, there is always the case in which it could be easily abused in up-coming decks. Or perhaps they simply considered it to be more powerful than Vanity's Emptiness, which — knowing Konami — is exactly what they did. Either way, it's a stupid reason, especially when the card has fallen off the face of the Earth since the Bujin faded into obscurity.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now just need to wait till October, then Full force with ABC. The path is free for the reign.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe they banned Kaiser Colosseum to bring back Thunder King Rai-Oh to two. I suposse that a board with both of them is kinda of hard to break to not-really-strong deck but other than that...

I'm quite satisfied with this list, it doesn't make my Dracopals unplayable, just not as powerful. Monarchs were the bitch of this list, Kozmo didn't go untouched, PK Fire, although still really playable, 1 Cir and 1 Beatrice is a decent if not good hit. Pendulum Magicians are the ones really destroyed right now.
    Dont forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, the aftermath:
    Newly Forbidden:
    *Performapal Monkeyboard. A little shame, but necessary and expected.

*Kaiser Colosseum: I'm actually okay with this. A ban might have been kinda extreme, but let's face it - the card is a gigantic pain in the ass.

Newly Limited:
    *Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss: An expected hit. Fine with this.

*Ehther the Heavenly Monarch: I'm not going to lie, when I watched a reaction video I thought this was the Empowered Dragon for a second. Regardless, it's still a clean hit even if I didn't expect it.

*Kozmo Dark Destroyer: A clean hit that everyone expected. Aside from Emergency Teleport, Kozmo haven't suffered as much as we thought, which is sorta nice I suppose. Will we start seeing Dark Eclipser?

*Majespecter Unicorn Kirin: Praise out lord and svaiour that this prick got hit. It is a pain in the ass to deal with, and literally every Pendulum deck will try and run it.

*Dante, Traveller of the - wait, what? - Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal: It's Beatrice and NOT Dante? Dammit, Konami, kill them already! Burning Abyss might be dead as a whole, but Phantom Kinghts Fire is still viable!

*Emergency Teleport: A surprise Kozmo hit...sucks for Ritual Beasts and Super Quants thought. Which is probably why it was hit again in the first place. Super Hippo Carnival is now the alternative.

*Pantheism of the Monarchs: Do we even need to discuss how dumb this card is?

*Pendulum Call: OCG mimicry. To be fair, it sets up your scales and protects the damn things, but still...

*The Monarchs Stormforth: Instead of Domain - looks like people were right about this one. Yeah, I'm fine with this, though since I'm a Kaiju player I'm also a hypocrite.

Newly Semi-Limited:
    *Maxx C: This makes more sense than you'd think. Seriously, how many decks run this card? Basically all of them. Takes a big dump on diversity. This doesn't kill the card and frees up a little space in the deck for other things.

*Thunder King Rai-Oh: Yay! I can use my second one if need be!

*Wind-Up Magician: Random, but fine. Wind-Ups don't do a lot.

Newly Unlimited
    *Thousand-Eyes Restrict: Even at one, hasn't done a lot. Fine with this.

*Allure of Darkness: Pleasantly surprised. This could actually boost PK Fire a wee bit...

*Gold Sarcophagus: Move out of the way, @DreadKaiser is here to celebrate.

Overall a fairly solid list. Kozmo took fewer hits than expected, so it seems that they want to be around for longer like Burning Abyss. Monarchs are dealt with, thank Christ. Unfortunately, PK Fire haven't been quite killed, not sure now well they'll do...double or even triple Dante are still a thing for first turn Utopic Future. Brilliant Engine wasn't hit, excellent! Strike, as expected, didn't suffer. Pendulum Sorcerer is still around, that's a surprise. Card of Demise too, wow, and here we thought it was goneburgers. And thank goodness that Terrortop didn't get hit...but Dante is still swimming around.
    Last edited by Sanokal; 25th August 2016 at 02:13 AM.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Overall a fairly solid list. Kozmo took fewer hits than expected, so it seems that they want to be around for longer like Burning Abyss. Monarchs are dealt with, thank Christ. Unfortunately, PK Fire haven't been quite killed, not sure now well they'll do...double or even triple Dante are still a thing for first turn Utopic Future. Brilliant Engine wasn't hit, excellent! Strike, as expected, didn't suffer. Pendulum Sorcerer is still around, that's a surprise. Card of Demise too, wow, and here we thought it was goneburgers. And thank goodness that Terrortop didn't get hit...but Dante is still swimming around.
    Don't forget our dear friend NORDEN is still in the game. #TreatoadHype
    Dont forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaiser's banned was unexpected, but understanding despite numerous backrow removal we have in today's game. Lowkey shot thrown at Bujins that we usually seen it played but it affected my irl Gladiator Beasts & Blue-Eyes decks unfortunately. Time to find a replacement and I'm glad Rai-Oh is at 2 now, gonna impact these heavy search decks. Everything else can be considered deserving. Enough opinions here already mentined why.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEWLY FORBIDDEN
    Performapal Monkeyboard: Someone get me a "Stoopid Monkey" pic to use
    Kaiser Colosseum: unexpected, but not unpleasant

NEWLY LIMITED
    Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, HA
    Ehther the Heavenly Monarch, HA
    Kozmo Dark Destroyer: a hit done right, Good job Konami, knew you had it in you
    Majespecter Unicorn – Kirin: bout time this little shit got hit. only way he coulda been designed worse is if he was Level 4
    Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal: theres a "back to the Hell's Kitchen" joke in here somewhere....
    Emergency Teleport: FUCK
    Pantheism of the Monarchs: bout damn time
    Pendulum Call: I'd say I'm dissappointed, but I'd need to be surprised in order for that to be true
    The Monarchs Stormforth: and now I need to go realign my Planets, thanks Obama

NEWLY SEMI-LIMITED
    Maxx “C”: Konami is officially the worst pest contorl ever
    Thunder King Rai-Oh: k
    Wind-Up Magician: well....I have a deck to dust off

NEWLY UNLIMITED
    Thousand-Eyes Restrict: oh boy, who didn't see that coming
    Allure of Darkness: Oh boy, who didn'- *rereads* *Spits out Soda* WUT!? WOOOT!
    Gold Sarcophagus: PRAISE! ANOTHER VICTIM OF THE FA**OT DRAGONS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not Featured
    Strike, woot, I still got more of these fuckers to sell
    Fucking Dante, Burn already
    Fucking Vanity's, DIE ALREADY
    Fucking Stratos, I'm still at one and you are still dead.
    Lavalval Chain, my Wicked Gods and many others just don't work without him....
    Fucking Castel, Shut up I can dream
    Fucking Norden, Hate you wtih a burning passion-
    Super Poly, Because I want that back at 1 and Norden won't let that happen

Brio: BRIO COME HOME!
    Card of Demise, Ehhh
    Brilliant Engine, Hate this thing
    Terrortop, thank fucking Numer-Ra.
    Chaos Emperor Dragon. Again thank fucking Nume-Ra that we are not getting that abomination of an Errata
    Falling Debris of the remains of the Kozmo Fleet, crashing at mach 15 onto the Munchkin Village and Kozmotown.
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 25th August 2016 at 02:57 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not bad hits, but i expected a better list... Thank god the PK Engine is safe, BA needs to get the blame. I want to see PK RUM on play.