So called that reaction Dreads.
    Yes, Norden is still a thing. Dammit.
    made that reaction BECAUSE you called it actually
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its out of topic but... Since Norden Survived and Treatoad is comming November, will a decent amount of people look foward to play HEROs ? How expemnsive would be a Secret Rare Treatoad ? Maybe i gottta sell a kid or 2 for it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Its out of topic but... Since Norden Survived and Treatoad is comming November, will a decent amount of people look foward to play HEROs ? How expemnsive would be a Secret Rare Treatoad ? Maybe i gottta sell a kid or 2 for it.
    if we could predict prices that far in advance, the Stock Market would have our heads

Assuming nothing changes and the toad is Secret (they have done wierd Rarities before), I would estimate in the samish range CDI and the like were in when they were released ($60) at the absolute most. At this point I would like to mention that I am absolutely horrible at pricing things
    What could change? the TCG exclusive Archetypes could potentially get something so outrageous it invalidates the frog or something breaks the Darklords or DHEROS in Destiny soldiers so hard that no one wants to waste money on a frog that will be outclassed a month later

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    made that reaction BECAUSE you called it actually
    Hah! Regardless I figured that you'd be pleased.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I bought a stratos couple of weeks ago thinking this would be the day. Guess I gotta wait for EVERY OTHER DECK to have a stratos before heroes can have one.

Seriously, freaking ancient gears get a stratos but heroes can't?!? Clearly Crowler has some stake in Konami or something.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    So I bought a stratos couple of weeks ago thinking this would be the day. Guess I gotta wait for EVERY OTHER DECK to have a stratos before heroes can have one.

Seriously, freaking ancient gears get a stratos but heroes can't?!? Clearly Crowler has some stake in Konami or something.
    ugh, have to explain this every damn time
    major differences between Stratos and his "search on summon" counterparts

Stratos is not Hard OPT, has 5+ different cards that can search him, already has a fair replacement in the form of Shadowmist, has a backrow clearing effect as a bonus if the search was uneeded and most importantly of all, would require those searchers to go to 1 just to consider bringing him back. and that's the Dragon Ruler issue all over again, you don't hit balanced cards just to have a broken one around. Further, "Everything else has it, why can't I have the better version" is a horrible reason to bring him back

his knockoffs have OPT, are usually unsearchable outside of summoner monk, search about 5-15 cards (compared to stratos' 50ish, and with D-HERO's getting more support Stratos just got even more relevant targets than Bubbleman)

There is really no comparison, Stratos is bar none the single best searcher. its like comparing Jar of Greed to Pot of Greed. they do the same thing, one is MUCH better at its job.

Without an Errata, he is not coming back
    Unless he is banned in the OCG, he will likely not get an Errata
    Thus, in the TCG, he is dead and gone. Forever

to this day, I have yet to see a good reason for Stratos to come back other than HERO fanboys having a tantrum or poorly thought out "Deneb/whatever is at 3 so why isn't Stratos" arguments, Anyone actually have a valid reason why Stratos should be back?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    ugh, have to explain this every damn time
    major differences between Stratos and his "search on summon" counterparts

Stratos is not Hard OPT, has 5+ different cards that can search him, already has a fair replacement in the form of Shadowmist, has a backrow clearing effect as a bonus if the search was uneeded and most importantly of all, would require those searchers to go to 1 just to consider bringing him back. and that's the Dragon Ruler issue all over again, you don't hit balanced cards just to have a broken one around. Further, "Everything else has it, why can't I have the better version" is a horrible reason to bring him back

his knockoffs have OPT, are usually unsearchable outside of summoner monk, search about 5-15 cards (compared to stratos' 50ish, and with D-HERO's getting more support Stratos just got even more relevant targets than Bubbleman)

There is really no comparison, Stratos is bar none the single best searcher. its like comparing Jar of Greed to Pot of Greed. they do the same thing, one is MUCH better at its job.

Without an Errata, he is not coming back
    Unless he is banned in the OCG, he will likely not get an Errata
    Thus, in the TCG, he is dead and gone. Forever

to this day, I have yet to see a good reason for Stratos to come back other than HERO fanboys having a tantrum or poorly thought out "Deneb/whatever is at 3 so why isn't Stratos" arguments, Anyone actually have a valid reason why Stratos should be back?
    Well, I prefer to play heroes mainly for fusion, so a wind target that isn't a vanilla with a poor attack stat would be nice.

But I don't see the problem of having 1 copy of it in a deck. Considering ocg has done it and its still not even in their meta, what would be the problem. Its nowhere near as broken as it used to be. So what if its a searcher that doubles as backrow hate, why does that even matter when you consider that its a monster effect. I don't think there's a deck out there that doesn't tech in at least 3 different monster negation cards.

And the D-hero support is barely support at all. D-heroes have even less searchers that elemental heroes do and can still barely function.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because it puts other cards on the banlist that otherwise shouldn't be. This is the crucial issue here. Though everyone agrees that the lack of another WIND HERO sucks.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm ok with this list in general. Wish it had some more stuff on it though, but at least what it does have on it is fine. Basically, about things that aren't on the list:
    -Norden: ban (he's ridic in every way, also Treatoad is coming)
    -Strike: at least to 2, would prefer it at 1
    -Vanity's: yeah that could just go
    -Super Poly: would be nice at 1.. though with Norden not banned it's not a good idea
    -Seraphinite: on one hand Seraphinite is stupid (thanks to Brilliant Fusion), on the other hand it helps some (of my) rogue/fun decks so I'm kinda torn
    -Demise: could have limited/semi'd it, but I don't think it's that bad in the TCG since so many backrow cards are still limited (Bottomless, Torrential, Compulse, etc) compared to the OCG
    -More Kozmo hits: pls

About Stratos, I'd much rather have both Shadow Mist and Stratos limited (like in the OCG) than how it is right now. Gives us a way to summon Kamikaze/Divine Wind and Blast without Form Change, an in-archetype Wind monster for Tornado and also helps D-HERO decks. Also, Avian sucks.