User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (TCG) Breaker of Shadows

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(TCG) Breaker of Shadows

Swords will clash with the Breakers of Shadow booster set! Sharpen your blades and get ready to Duel with brand new Deck themes and the revival of a legend to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME!

Buster Blader is back as Buster Blader, the Destruction Swordmaster, with a mighty band of new support cards that make this iconic monster stronger than ever before! In addition to this legendary warrior, Breakers of Shadow also introduces exciting new Deck themes and strategies! The Shiranui use the strength of Samurai spirit warriors to power you through Duels, while Twilight Ninjas rely on speed and numbers to overwhelm your foes. Opponents will feel the power of the Dinomists, steam-powered Pendulum dinosaurs that can land a heavy hit when you least expect it.

New cards for existing themes are also included like Melodious, Goyo, Majespecter, Odd-Eyes, Performapal, Magicians, and more, headlined by over a dozen new Extra Deck monsters! Many cards in this set will have excellent synergy with the newly released Master of Pendulum Structure Deck. Also, Duelists can now look forward to getting at least 1 foil card in every booster pack!

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-bosh.html

Like with Black Luster Solider, BOSH contains a new, revamped theme of an iconic classic Monster, Buster Blader.
    New cards for the Kozmo theme, a world premier theme introduced in CORE that have been extremely popular and have already seen High level tournament success.
    Includes extremely powerful cards from the OCG that were not previously released in the TCG, including a card that has been heavily played in many tournament decks in the OCG.

- 100 card booster set, all cards are new and will be released in Europe for the first time
    - 9 cards per booster, 24 booster per display, 12 displays per case
    - new rarity configuration
    - boosters are released as first edition
    - SRP 3.99 EUR

http://www.blackfire.eu/product.php?id=8092

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And yet no Kaiju mentions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    And yet no Kaiju mentions.
    They're the new U.A.s

They'll be in the pack, just no mention or promotion of them.

Kinda like how Burning abyss got all the promotion and is a top tier deck, Kozmo is following that path.

The cycle continues~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do they mean by: "...all cards are new and will be released in Europe for the first time..."??????? what about 'murika?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J21 View Post
    What do they mean by: "...all cards are new and will be released in Europe for the first time..."??????? what about 'murika?
    Calm down US person. It's an advertisment for Europe, it is suited for there. The set is released in all TCG territories at the same time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bunilla View Post
    Calm down US person. It's an advertisment for Europe, it is suited for there. The set is released in all TCG territories at the same time.
    I live in Europe,but with all the SE,the delays for the Battle City pack and stuff,I get worried......O.o

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    though it could be that they are gonna take a page from Korea OCG and divide Exclusives between Europe and Murica
    the Salt from that though....
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    though it could be that they are gonna take a page from Korea OCG and divide Exclusives between Europe and Murica
    the Salt from that though....
    I wouldn't mind that.

We usually get all the jump promos legal first, europe should get some cool stuff too once and awhile.

It'd be cool if each region got their own exclusive archtypes that everyone else had to wait for. Then again, if I had it my way, there would be no exclusives and everything would be released in a timely manner :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

It'd be cool if each region got their own exclusive archtypes that everyone else had to wait for.
    That would be awesome. Imagine each region playing with different archetypes and decks,like TCG-OCG,and at regionals , nationals and stuff having them clash
    I vote for that. The creativity would come back

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J21 View Post
    That would be awesome. Imagine each region playing with different archetypes and decks,like TCG-OCG,and at regionals , nationals and stuff having them clash
    I vote for that. The creativity would come back
    cept exclusives are banned from worlds.

also it would increase European Butthurt about not getting all the NA goodies
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.