User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heraldic Performage Utopia Rank-Up

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    This is the first time in a while that I have seen Smashing Ground used in a "competitive" deck. Nice tech option!

The deck looks relatively solid, though I would suggest removing Mind Over Matter since there are hardly any Psychic-type monsters in the deck. I would also suggest removing a Heraldry Reborn. An extra Monster Reborn is nice, but it is rather obsolete compared to Advanced Heraldry Art. I find it odd that you are not running Raigeki, so maybe you should throw it in to nuke the opponent's field.

By removing those three cards, you would have enough room to add in some backrow hate like Galaxy Cyclone, or maybe Breakthrough Skill/Fiendish Chain to negate the opponent's effects. In the end, these are just my two cents; use what works for you.
    He already answered mind over matter, and don't forget a good chunk of his extra is Psychic

Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    How is my extra deck a mess? It's the standard stuff for Heraldic Beasts combined with what I can get away with as far as decent Rank-Up targets go.
    Because you aren't using the staple R4NK cards. where is Nukeroach you noob GTFO
    -Some ass somewhere

srs answer, you have more or less half of your extra as Rank up targets, which is a nice way of saying you basically only have half an extra deck at any given time
    2 C69 is Overkill as you have 2 Unicorn to revive the first one, so why have a second when the other rank ups can do just about as much damage. Yeah its effect is negated, but who would be attacking with a 4K beater on the field anyway. Oh yeah Lightning would be but Whatev. I mean I can see why you have 2 in there but I think that second slot would be better served elsewhere

you also have 2 Utopia but 3 Rank up targets for it? why? Cut the 2nd C39V for the above reasons, he is useless unless you use Utopia anyway
    Same with the second copy of 8

Xyz decks are the kind that USUALLY do not want/need spare copies of Extra deck stuff
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. I'll consider that, and your suggestion of 2 S39 this weekend.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    I see. I'll consider that, and your suggestion of 2 S39 this weekend.
    Well I didn't say remove both, just 1 since, situational as it is C39 DOES have uses.

Having one of each just for the option of possibly GETTING use out of them is what I meant
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. Okay, I'll see what I can do, then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to dump Smashing Ground for Numeron Force, and cut a few of my extra Xyz copies for Utopia Prime and a pair of Utopic Dragons. Hopefully, this'll make things work better, until Utopia the Lightning comes out in the TCG.

EDIT: Actually, after reading the effect of Heraldry Patriarch, I'm wondering if I should put in a couple of copies of Admiration of the Thousands instead of Numeron Force, for revival shenanigans. I mean, I can Rank Up a used Patriarch, then detach it for the Number C's effect and gain its own graveyard-filling effect. Opinions?
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 2nd October 2015 at 05:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really starting to consider the Clownblade engine in this deck to be an eyesore, but any other pure build will just get my heckled off the dueling strip. Anyone got any options I can use for replacing it?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like the clowns either. You can keep the H-C, but yeah, remove the clowns. You could try BF - Zephyros and max CotH to bounce them with Zephyros. You could also use Instant Noden...

- - - Updated - - -

I made a Heraldic deck for my brother, but it's a pure one (plus Zephyros). I like it, it's a cool deck. Nothing meta strong, not even close, but it's a fun deck.
    You could also try Safe Zone to use with C69.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, what other monsters do you suggest for my deck? I'd like to go back to pure, if possible, but dunno...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides Zephyros, I'd suggest 2 or 3 Kagetokage and Photon Thrasher. 2 or 3 RotA since they search Thrasher and the H-C. Add one more CotH, but this could get too cloggy. MST or another backrow disruption card. Dark Hole or similar. Safe Zone. I think you have too much RUM, but since you want to focus on Utopia... For the Extra Deck, add one King of Feral Imps. It searches Kagetokage. Chidori is a good option too. An expensive one. Heartldraco not bad either. C106 could work, too. Dark Rebellion for 2500 or/and you could combine it with 103.

If you want to go pure pure, max Unicorn and then add more Heraldics just for fodder. But if I were you, I'd go with the suggestion in my first paragraph.

I'll make and test an Heraldic deck tomorrow. And then I tell you how it goes. Today is late for me, already.
    I think you're a budget player and all the cards must be cheap right? I'm making these suggestions based on that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think 2 Safe Zones is cool. Add 1 Zephyros, keep the H-C, add 1 Thrasher and at least 2 Kagetokage.
    Rmove some utopias. Keep one 99, it's cool. Add one Abyss Dweler, but be careful if you do. It affects you too. Add one Castel if you have one. C106, 103, Dark Rebellion work well. King of Feral Imps to search Kagetokage Remove some RUMs. Don't use Admiration either, it limits you too much. Add RotAs and MST/Raigeki/Dark hole. This isn't crucial, but can come in handy.

Just experiment and test this ideas and choose the ones you like the most.