User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heraldic Performage Utopia Rank-Up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, with regards to S39 Prime, some decks include it not for the "pay down to 10" - though it's sometimes useful in a pinch - but for the fact that it's another Utopia you can slap on top of a Rank 4 Utopia for free.

You know, for more materials on Lightning.

But with Lightning not being around, no, it's not really that useful a card.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much what Pendulum said; in my non-clown decks, I usually splash 2-3 ROTAs and 2-3 Photon Thrashers if I need a good opener for a rank 4 engine, or I play King of Feral Imps with 2-3 Kagetokages for a follow-up monster into the rank 4. They seem like the next best thing after Clownblade.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just remembered, I found a pair of Plushfires in my boyfriend's packs. Is that part of the current Clownblade engine or no?

EDIT: I decided to ditch the "blade" part of Clownblade and the solo Smashing Ground for 2 Plushfire, 2 Mirror Conductor, and a Grand Horn of Heaven. Not really liking the whole Performapal engine cramping up the Heraldic Beast theme, but eh, what can you do?
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 8th November 2015 at 07:50 PM.
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found a third Plushfire and Mirror Conductor, so I found room for those, as well.
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just found Trapeze Magician, so I'm adding that in the extra deck in place of a C69.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's the testing been working out?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your deck is more a Clown one than a Heraldic one.
    Couldn't you do both? One to keep the essence of Heraldic and the other a circus one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you suggest? Personally, I'd love to make my deck more of a pure Heraldic, but I dunno what to do to make it so.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's like I said some posts behind.
    Remove the Clowns. You can keep the H-C, but they're not needed. Add Kagetokage, Photon Thrasher, the one RotA you are allowed to have to search it (and the H-C if you keep'em). BF-Zephyros is great to bounce CotH.
    As for the Extra, keep the C69. It + Safe Zone assure you a good wall. C106, Abyss Dweler (it doesn't affect you, like I previously said (don't know why I said that)), Chidori may become very handy, King of the Feral Imps to search Kagetokage, 103 + Dark Rebellion are a nice niche combo, Heartldraco to jump over your opponent's monsters. Castel, Cairn and Diamond Dire Wolf are generic so why not. Also, C101 + 101 if you have the latter, if not, well, C101 is very good nevertheless.
    As for cards yet to be released: Twin Twister, to dump Leo and destroy two, and Raff.
    I have no idea how your deck is at the moment, so you probably have a lot of these already. If you could post a pic or list it, we would appreciate it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, I like Dynatherium better; easier to summon, can be Normal Summoned in a pinch, and the downside isn't that much of one, considering what the deck does.