User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heraldic Performage Utopia Rank-Up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heraldic Performage Utopia Rank-Up

So, this is a clusterfuck and a half. Heraldics combined with Performages with a bit of Rank-Up based around the Numbers, specifically Utopia. Not sure what I'll be doing with this, or if I'll prune it down somehow, but any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 1st October 2015 at 04:32 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burn them before the clown plague spreads
    /Advice
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured you'd say that. Normally, I'd go with a pure build, but I wanted to be more competitive with this deck, and the Clownblade engine was the best option for me, right now. If you have a suggestion on what I can replace it with that will keep the advantage I have with it, I'm all ears.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stupid question, if anything could keep up with clowns they wouldn't be 99.2% of the OCG right now

On a more Serious note, I would consider using Quick Chaos instead of Limited Barians (or WITH limited barians, as it has its advantages too). your xyz have higher ATK scores then the norm, so Quick Chaos would allow for a large chunk of "Surprise Damage" mid battle phase, in addition to allowing its usual Quick Play shenanigians. Dodging Bottomless (and Raf by extent) and what not.

Smashing Ground is.......a textbook example of "obsolete". Plenty of things can replace it (RAIGEKI)

I also wouldn't use Mind over Matter, but that's just me.

I'd replace one or both of the C39s with S39s. those 10 Extra ATK points could come in handy and his effect is more useful and less situational then C39s
    and lastly Y NO UTOPIA THE LIGHTNING?!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utopia the Lightning's not available in the TCG, yet, so I'm not able to play it in my deck. I'm leery about S39's effect, since reducing my LP down to 10 is extremely risky for a pseudo-CED-Envoy effect. Mind over Matter is used to exploit Heraldry Patriarch, honestly. Only thing that I really agree with you on is ditching Smashing Ground for Quick Chaos.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Utopia the Lightning's not available in the TCG, yet, so I'm not able to play it in my deck. I'm leery about S39's effect, since reducing my LP down to 10 is extremely risky for a pseudo-CED-Envoy effect. Mind over Matter is used to exploit Heraldry Patriarch, honestly. Only thing that I really agree with you on is ditching Smashing Ground for Quick Chaos.
    well you have 2 C39 and while Risky having the option for no real loss is purely a benefit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll think about it. I've got barely enough money in my account to get two of them on tcgplayer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the first time in a while that I have seen Smashing Ground used in a "competitive" deck. Nice tech option!

The deck looks relatively solid, though I would suggest removing Mind Over Matter since there are hardly any Psychic-type monsters in the deck. I would also suggest removing a Heraldry Reborn. An extra Monster Reborn is nice, but it is rather obsolete compared to Advanced Heraldry Art. I find it odd that you are not running Raigeki, so maybe you should throw it in to nuke the opponent's field.

By removing those three cards, you would have enough room to add in some backrow hate like Galaxy Cyclone, or maybe Breakthrough Skill/Fiendish Chain to negate the opponent's effects. In the end, these are just my two cents; use what works for you.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 25th September 2015 at 12:08 AM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when the OCG was slow enough that Raigeki Break was everyone's favorite tech card in both casual and competitive play. Your use of Smashing Ground reminded me of those days. Some cards I would suggest include:

Ring of Destruction - This card may not be anywhere near what it was, but it is one of the most devastating removal options in the TCG cardpool.

Raigeki - Yeah, field clearing. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Your Extra Deck is kind of a mess, but I won't harp too much on someone who is on a budget.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is my extra deck a mess? It's the standard stuff for Heraldic Beasts combined with what I can get away with as far as decent Rank-Up targets go.