Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Wind Witch - Winter Bell:
    1 Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner
    Once Per Turn: You can target 1 "Wind Witch" monster in your grave; inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's level x 200
    Once Per Turn, during either players' battle phase, you can target 1 "Wind Witch" monster you control; special summon 1 monster with a level lower than the target monster from your hand. That monster can't attack this turn.
    Looks like we're not getting Call of the Wind Witch, they built its effect into Winter Bell.

Wind Witch - Snow Bell
    If you control 2 more WIND monsters, and no non-WIND monsters, you can activate this effect: Special Summon this card from you hand. If this card is used as a Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon of a WIND Synchro monsters, that monster cannot be destroyed by your opponent's cards effects.
    Wait what

I thought WIND Synchro is practically a combination of two things Konami hates the most

------

Quote Originally Posted by Organization Messenger View Post
    RATE-JP039 ブレイブアイズ・ペンデュラム・ドラゴン Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
    Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
    ATK 3000
    DEF 2000
    1 “Pendulum Dragon” monster + 1 Warrior-Type monster
    (1) when this card is Fusion Summoned: You can make the ATK of all monsters your opponent currently controls 0, but other monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn.
    (2) Negate the activated effects of all monsters with 0 ATK.
    (3)At the end of the Damage Step, when this card attacks an opponent’s monster, but the opponent’s monster was not destroyed by the battle: You can banish that opponent’s monster.
    Dat (2) effect.

They actually slapped an additional effect on it to explain Dystopiaguy's effect not activating the first time Brave-Eyes is summoned and reduces Dystopiaguy's ATK.

Nice.
    Last edited by Brightshine Stardust; 16th August 2016 at 07:58 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So much waiting for nothing... sigh.

The only new cards are the ancient gears and i dont care about them... i'm so sad.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, they nerfed Winter Bell....
    Now I'm starting to get disappointed....
    I'm tempted to say that the Winter Bell got an upgrade rather than a downgrade. Sure, it's not 'I'mma use the effect of my other bells' anymore, but as it stands your only real options thataways were 'if this was summoned this turn, burn for 500' and buggerall else within the context of the archetype at the time of release, and in that regard it got a clear (if small) boost (from 500 to 600 off the same monster; if it's actually able to target itself or Crystal Bell now, it might be an even greater upgrade to 1400 or 1600 damage). The Snow Bell also got a straight upgrade (that Speedroids could potentially mercilessly abuse -- now Crystal Wing doesn't lose out to non-monster effects), which is nice, especially given how now the theme's much more clearly defined as a burn archetype.

(EDIT: Edited in the sentiment I was actually replying to.)

(EDIT 2: Woops, thought it was battleproofing and not destroyproofing. Still good for 'im, though.)
    Last edited by Baroque; 16th August 2016 at 08:05 AM.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cipher Etranger is buffed, right? I didn't recall it having self-attach effect in the anime.
    Last edited by Brightshine Stardust; 16th August 2016 at 08:10 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    Looks like we're not getting Call of the Wind Witch, they built its effect into Winter Bell.
    lol, I just remembered that card exists with the same effect.
    Hope they release it but with a different, and very good, effect.

Wait what

I thought WIND Synchro is practically a combination of two things Konami hates the most
    It's still not that great, but at least now Crystal Wing can be indestructible by card effects like Raigeki.
    I'm now thinking of adding WW to my SR deck lol

Oh speaking SR,
    OMK has exactly the same anime effect, but battle damage is added, it summons WIND Synchro and the ATK boost is fixed to 1000.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It literally the same effect but with more targets (for more materials), and different ATK and name.
    Nothing can attack directly this turn but Neo Cipher, just like how nothing can attack directly but Cipher.
    Isn't it just the new Cipher that can't attack directly in the original? Far out, if I'm getting this wrong it's embarrassing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey, Japan took over Burgesstoma from Korea.
    Aren't they just EP imports? Or am I wrong about something else again? (Far out, why do I feel like this comes off as sarcasm?)
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    I'm tempted to say that the Winter Bell got an upgrade rather than a downgrade. Sure, it's not 'I'mma use the effect of my other bells' anymore, but as it stands your only real options thataways were 'if this was summoned this turn, burn for 500' and buggerall else within the context of the archetype at the time of release, and in that regard it got a clear (if small) boost (from 500 to 600 off the same monster; if it's actually able to target itself or Crystal Bell now, it might be an even greater upgrade to 1400 or 1600 damage). The Snow Bell also got a straight upgrade (that Speedroids could potentially mercilessly abuse -- now Crystal Wing doesn't lose out to 3k+ ATK Xyz), which is nice, especially given how now the theme's much more clearly defined as a burn archetype.

(EDIT: Edited in the sentiment I was actually replying to.)
    I wanted it to have the anime effect gaining effect in case of more WW that get released in the future.

Also, Snow Bell protects from card effects destruction, so cards like Raigeki and Dark Destroyer won't do shit to Crystal Wing summoned with it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hey, Japan took over Burgesstoma from Korea.
    That's just Extra Pack news; all the faces shown there are ones we already saw from Korea.

EDIT:
    Also, Snow Bell protects from card effects destruction, so cards like Raigeki and Dark Destroyer won't do shit to Crystal Wing summoned with it.
    Yeah, ended up gathering that from one of your other posts and checking the wiki real quick, ended up editing my post around the time you posted just now.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    That's just Extra Pack news; all the faces shown there are ones we already saw from Korea.
    Ah yeah, you're right. Thinking about it, I think I have seen Burgesstoma Opabinia before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Aren't they just EP imports? Or am I wrong about something else again? (Far out, why do I feel like this comes off as sarcasm?)
    Yeah, sorry, they were just EP cards >_<
    Last edited by Brightshine Stardust; 16th August 2016 at 08:12 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Isn't it just the new Cipher that can't attack directly in the original? Far out, if I'm getting this wrong it's embarrassing.
    Nah, even Diana (the moon user tower protecter) said that the controlled monsters can't attack, so he used Cipher Interfere to boost the original.
    So it's just a straight upgrade just in numbers, and ATK, and nothing else significant.

And don't worry, we all make mistakes from time to time lol.