User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [V Jump October 2016] Booster Pack News

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a chance of the other Cipher RUM be printed ?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    Brave-Eyes have a good effect but its requirement of a "Pendulum Dragon" sounds a little odd, and the warrior-type... I guess you could use the Empowered Warriors.
    They really want you to use it by not making the fusion exclusive to Odd-Eyes monsters. Still, Vortex is kinda the only one worth bothering with.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Is there a chance of the other Cipher RUM be printed ?
    of course, but its also possible they will just repeat the Raid Raptors and give us the RUMs one at a time.
    but as is, there is so much free space that nothing is really off the table yet

Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    They really want you to use it by not making the fusion exclusive to Odd-Eyes monsters. Still, Vortex is kinda the only one worth bothering with.
    Nothing wrong with something being different, though I think its to force the use of actual Odd-eyes pendulum dragon or its fusions. if it was just "Odd-eyes" then people would just throw this in clowns using any Odd-eyes performapals instead
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the Zefra will get new cards. It's like they were forgotten.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As it turns out, there IS a way to use the nicked monsters with Neo Cipher: you don't have to take control of all of your opponent's monsters.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    I wonder if the Zefra will get new cards. It's like they were forgotten.
    The Magic 8-Ball says 'don't count on it'; the Zefra, while their execution could be seen as lacking, are 'complete' as far as the plot is concerned -- there's one for each node on the World Tree, one to rival each Qli/Infernoid, and it's highly unlikely for them to get any sort of Dekatron (as Dekatron was just the detached head of one of the Infernoids with a canister from each of them slotted into it) or Tierra (see Nekroz of Sophia). It's not outside the realm of possibility, but it's not-outside-the-realm-of-possibility in the same way that it's entirely possible for a meteor to impact my house and kill me.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    Err . . . I think you're missing the point of the second effect of the RUM; think, what will happen if you steal a bunch of Level 4+ monsters? Like, say, opponents' Fusion, Synchro, and other bossy monsters.

As for Cipher Stranger, I'm tempted to say that it's been properly balanced -- you can only use one of its effects per turn, so you get to either attach him to your Cipher Dragons or detach him and grab backrow (including your RUM), not 'and', and that means that he merely offers one or the other at any one time.

EDIT: Aaand ninja'd by Dread Kaiser. But, the point does still stand.
    I see, I didn't notice it was a continuous effect, I thought it was one of those "when this card is summoned" effects like most XYZ material effects are. That is pretty good, then. Neo-GACD is still pretty boring, though. And I admit Stranger isn't quite as good as I was hoping because it's not Dragon-type so you can't mill it with stuff like Dragon Shrine and Dark Matter Dragon. Still think it has more potential than the other new Cipher stuff, especially if they release some of the other powerful S/Ts.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    I see, I didn't notice it was a continuous effect, I thought it was one of those "when this card is summoned" effects like most XYZ material effects are. That is pretty good, then. Neo-GACD is still pretty boring, though. And I admit Stranger isn't quite as good as I was hoping because it's not Dragon-type so you can't mill it with stuff like Dragon Shrine and Dark Matter Dragon. Still think it has more potential than the other new Cipher stuff, especially if they release some of the other powerful S/Ts.
    yeah the extra part is more like the Yang Zing then anything
    also I can scratch this off the list of things I want to see happen (Yang Zinglike RUMS and Xyz material monsters, now do that with a few Fusion Substitute monsters and we are good)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    In theory if you could somehow turbo Neo Cipher + Interfere, you'd have some nasty OTK potential... assuming you don't get backrow'd.