User Tag List

Thread: Maximum limit to Pendulum Scales

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answered: Maximum limit to Pendulum Scales

Is there a maximum limit to the value of a Pendulum scale? So far, nothing naturally has a scale higher than 10, but what if you use the monster effect of Performapal Guitartle on a scale 10? Would it be scale 12, or would the value be rouned down to 10 again, like when you try to reduce the level of a level 1 monster?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

2. "theres no hard limit in the rules, but given the max in-hand or extra deck level is 12, anything over 13 is pointless. any cards that change scales have some limit on them anyway, which is Typically 10.

in your example, yes it would be scale 12. also Yosenju Shinchu R raises its scale to 11. use Guiturtle on that and its 13. 10 is not a hard cap

10 is the highest it will typically go as you can't really pendulum monsters LV10+ anyway as most monsters of that level are Nomi or extra deck."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theres no hard limit in the rules, but given the max in-hand or extra deck level is 12, anything over 13 is pointless. any cards that change scales have some limit on them anyway, which is Typically 10.

in your example, yes it would be scale 12. also Yosenju Shinchu R raises its scale to 11. use Guiturtle on that and its 13. 10 is not a hard cap

10 is the highest it will typically go as you can't really pendulum monsters LV10+ anyway as most monsters of that level are Nomi or extra deck.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post

10 is the highest it will typically go as you can't really pendulum monsters LV10+ anyway as most monsters of that level are Nomi or extra deck.
    Thank you. The example I gave was a gimmicky combo I thought of to summon a Nirvana High Paladin that had already been destroyed.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Thank you. The example I gave was a gimmicky combo I thought of to summon a Nirvana High Paladin that had already been destroyed.
    yeah thats basically the only way to do it
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.