User Tag List

Thread: [TDIL-SE] A Reprint Confirmed

The Ender of Misinformation Organization Messenger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TDIL-SE] A Reprint Confirmed

For a card that has since been unavailable to Europe run territories.

Number S39: Utopia the Lightning is one of the two reprints for The Dark Illusion Special Edition
    Source
    ------ https://ygorganization.com/tdil-se-a-reprint-confirmed/ - NeoArkadia

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the one hand, I'm glad for Europe; an easily-splashable bossy fella that can be used to deal with Ultimate Falcon is now available to them.

On the other hand, I feel bad for Europe; an easily-splashable bossy fella that's kinda tough to get over is now available.

On the upside, Hopeless/Antitopian will be available in short order, so at least a reasonably-splashable counter is going to be available for him.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There aren't any Jump promo's that haven't just been released recently that could go along side it. So, my moneys on "Beelzeus", as a fellow V8 Promo.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And again, just like with the trains, this was revealed weeks ago. Old news.

For the people asking for source: https://www.facebook.com/italianygo/

Spoiler Alert!

The Dark Illusion Special Edition (15-16 September ) promos:

Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
    1 another US promo card
    2 preview cards from Invasion: Vengeance

Source: Konami / BBS

They have reliable news/leaks before Ygorganization covers it, so check them once in a while
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post

Spoiler Alert!

1 another US promo card

They have reliable news/leaks before Ygorganization covers it, so check them once in a while
    you do realize there IS a forum for exactly this, telling the org guys things they hadn't noticed yet, might wanna post shit there instead of saying "old news" when they get to it a week later

and I imagine it has more to do with their 2 source policy than anything
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler Alert!

1 another US promo card

A few things:

A) It's a rumour, until we see something from Konami or a card image. The Org doesn't post rumours. Because they post news, which is stuff that is confirmed.

B) The sources they post don't actually mention this stuff. At all. The only post on BBS about it is a screen shot is -that post-, so that's a invalid source. And unless Konami are whispering in their ear (if you think that then I have nothing to say to you) then in no publication they have produced until today has mentioned S39 being a promo, so, again, invalid source.

C) Silver-Cards, a source that have a much better track record than these guys, posted it -before- they did, and they literally ripped it from them, and gave no credit. Something they do, a lot.

He says after they were caught out completely bullshiting the community about reprints, particularly one that a lot of people wanted to be reprinted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    you do realize there IS a forum for exactly this, telling the org guys things they hadn't noticed yet, might wanna post shit there instead of saying "old news" when they get to it a week later

What a lot of people in this community don't seem to understand is the difference between a rumour and confirmed information. This guy for example, thinks that because the rumour appeared already that the confirmation isn't worth mentioning.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post

What a lot of people in this community don't seem to understand is the difference between a rumour and confirmed information. This guy for example, thinks that because the rumour appeared already that the confirmation isn't worth mentioning.
    gonna be totally honest, I didn't even bother looking at his "Source". thanks for giving me damn good reason to never do so, 2 of them at that

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post

I made a post about S39, but I guess you mean that I could've posted it in the official thread for that. You are right with that and the 2 source polity.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    A few things:

A) It's a rumour, until we see something from Konami or a card image. The Org doesn't post rumours. Because they post news, which is stuff that is confirmed.

B) The sources they post don't actually mention this stuff. At all. The only post on BBS about it is a screen shot is -that post-, so that's a invalid source. And unless Konami are whispering in their ear (if you think that then I have nothing to say to you) then in no publication they have produced until today has mentioned S39 being a promo, so, again, invalid source.

C) Silver-Cards, a source that have a much better track record than these guys, posted it -before- they did, and they literally ripped it from them, and gave no credit. Something they do, a lot.

He says after they were caught out completely bullshiting the community about reprints, particularly one that a lot of people wanted to be reprinted.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I kinda went on top of my hat with this one... Maybe because their Info saved me from buying 15 Euro Night Express Knights and atuff. I honestly only know them since a few weeks so I maybe dont have the right to say
    And sorry for being so selfish. Wont happen again. I am also sorry for org-members that were offended by my Post.
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 18th August 2016 at 06:14 AM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...holy shit an apology?
    so used to having someone just explode in a immature rampage, completely ignoring evidence or playing the "your harassing me, I'm calling Neoark, and then you'll be sorry" card and other not admitting wrongness

and Ironically, I don't really think you need to be apologizing.