User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Faces, New Places in Yugioh Arc V?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Season 1 Chazz would be best, I think, because of his scrub-hating personality. He was rather antagonistic back then, so it would make sense for them to put him into the Academia without changing his personality that much.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Chazz that developed in a world with no Jaden.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedude View Post
    I maintain that Sho would be one of the best options for GX cameos. He can double as a Kaiser cameo, what with him getting Kaiser's deck in season 4. Obviously this is AU so it wouldn't be the same Sho, but it would be a neat callback. Manjoume seems likely too - he actually did use Fusion Monsters and I'm sure the cameos they pick (if we get any) would be using Fusions.

Shark and Kite seem the likeliest options from ZEXAL, but its also worth noting that IV shares a voice actor with Reiji and IV is easily as popular as Shark or Kite, despite being more of a supporting character. Release-wise, all three have a number of unreleased cards from both the anime and manga, which would tie them in neatly with how Jack was handled.
    -Syrus is a wildcard for me based on several different factors. First off, I like the Roid deck and I think they can make a new super fusion Roid monster like they did for Ancient Gear. I believe there already is a super Roid monster I just don't remember the name. But what would his character be like? If Zane/Kaiser is there, then will he hold himself back like he did for most of GX until the end? And I'm guessing you want him as ally of the Lancers fighting Academia right?

-I thought of Kaito/Kite instantly and he'd be a viable option considering his deck wasn't reliant on Astral's Number monsters. He could still use Galaxy Eyes, Neo Galaxy Eyes, and Full Armor Galaxy Eyes. He'd be interesting but the only problem I see is that there would be too many tough/serious characters. Reiji, Shun, Jack Atlas, Yuto and then Kite would make a lot of seriousness. It is a dimensional war tho

-Can't see Shark making it because he was a Barian Emperor. Quattro decked out in all black with a black scar and a Shaddoll Fusion deck would be awesome vs Trey & Quinton!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Season 1 Chazz would be best, I think, because of his scrub-hating personality. He was rather antagonistic back then, so it would make sense for them to put him into the Academia without changing his personality that much.
    I'm seeing a lot of Chazz/Manjoume love here. I get it. He could fit right in with the Academia especially his season 1 personality. Or you could point to him joining Sartorius and the Society of Light. But you really think an Ojama fusion deck would catch on? Because Armed Dragon LV monsters have no fusions...yet

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manjyoume gave us VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be a good opportunity to release some V-Z and/or Union support (Different Dimension Hangar anyone?).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    -Syrus is a wildcard for me based on several different factors. First off, I like the Roid deck and I think they can make a new super fusion Roid monster like they did for Ancient Gear. I believe there already is a super Roid monster I just don't remember the name. But what would his character be like? If Zane/Kaiser is there, then will he hold himself back like he did for most of GX until the end? And I'm guessing you want him as ally of the Lancers fighting Academia right?

-I thought of Kaito/Kite instantly and he'd be a viable option considering his deck wasn't reliant on Astral's Number monsters. He could still use Galaxy Eyes, Neo Galaxy Eyes, and Full Armor Galaxy Eyes. He'd be interesting but the only problem I see is that there would be too many tough/serious characters. Reiji, Shun, Jack Atlas, Yuto and then Kite would make a lot of seriousness. It is a dimensional war tho

-Can't see Shark making it because he was a Barian Emperor. Quattro decked out in all black with a black scar and a Shaddoll Fusion deck would be awesome vs Trey & Quinton!
    There's Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill and Super Vehicroid Stealth Union along with Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine. I would assume he'd be an ally, but it was also be interesting if the GX characters actually were on Academia's side.

In terms of unreleased cards, Shark and Kite both have some endgame anime stuff and quite a bit of unreleased manga stuff, so it would be interesting to see them be given the same treatment as Jack (a pack that shows new ARC-V cards alongside newly released older cards).

I don't see how Shark being a Barian Emperor would disqualify him. I really don't think this is the same Heartland anymore than its same Duel Academy was GX. Having a normal human Shark would be fine. It would be beyond strange to have AU-GX and AU-5D's but canon-ZEXAL.
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Manjyoume gave us VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon.
    Oh yea I totally forgot about that. Yea if they brought him back with that deck, then that would be great. I do wonder how much further they could push it with the VWXYZ support tho. I mean I understand there are 21 alphabets left but still lol. Still would be cool to have Chazz back with that deck cuz it goes along with the whole treacherous Machine monsters attacking dimensions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pyrQ View Post
    It would be a good opportunity to release some V-Z and/or Union support (Different Dimension Hangar anyone?).
    Different Dimension Hangar would speed up his deck. Where is that from anyways?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedude View Post
    There's Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill and Super Vehicroid Stealth Union along with Barbaroid, the Ultimate Battle Machine. I would assume he'd be an ally, but it was also be interesting if the GX characters actually were on Academia's side.

In terms of unreleased cards, Shark and Kite both have some endgame anime stuff and quite a bit of unreleased manga stuff, so it would be interesting to see them be given the same treatment as Jack (a pack that shows new ARC-V cards alongside newly released older cards).

I don't see how Shark being a Barian Emperor would disqualify him. I really don't think this is the same Heartland anymore than its same Duel Academy was GX. Having a normal human Shark would be fine. It would be beyond strange to have AU-GX and AU-5D's but canon-ZEXAL.
    So there's 3 super fusions for Roids. That's even better. I like Barbaroid the best. And it'd be crazy to see an evil Syrus actually on Academia's side. Someone posted earlier that it'd be cool if Zane and Nightshroud were evil captains of Academia while their sibilings Alexis and Syrus were forming their own resistance underground. Also, I noticed some Pendulum monsters came out that were Crystal Beast support so I wonder what's up with that.

I don't follow Manga too much since I'm in the U.S. What cards are left for Kite and Shark. I know there's Number 37 and 38 but again those are Numbers. And I'd assume Astral and Yuma are gone from the New Heartland

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Different Dimension Hangar would speed up his deck. Where is that from anyways?
    Different Dimension Hangar was used by Manjoume in one episode in season 3 of GX.