User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Old Faces, New Places in Yugioh Arc V?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrQ View Post
    Different Dimension Hangar was used by Manjoume in one episode in season 3 of GX.
    Ok I didn't watch all of GX. That card reminds me the new Ancient Gear Chaos Fusion. Similar effect to get the monsters needed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, now that I think about it, the Fusion Dimension is focused not only on Fusion Monsters but Fusion Summoning itself, so unless someone gets inspiration to make them from Yuya's Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, I doubt we'll see any Contact Fusion like the V-Z, Neos Fusions, or Gladiator Beasts from the Academia, so that would leave Chazz with only his Ojamas to work with, and I'm pretty sure an Academia!Chazz wouldn't be caught dead with the Ojamas. So, on that note, an evil Zane and a reluctant/rebellious Syrus would be our best bets for a GX cameo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just really want to see more Galaxy-Eyes, so I'm hoping that Tenjo Kaito will show up as a member of the Resistance or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything I want Crowler to be like a general for the obelisk force and have some form of ridiculous level 12 ancient gear. I mean, we can't have this much ancient gear support and not have him show up at some point. Either that or he's like an academia resistance due to them not using ancient gear golem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I'd Chronos to show up, I don't think he will.

Because we have an entire contingent of characters using his deck, just like Ushio (who I am in awe did not appear at all).
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pendulums for Crystal Beasts were literally just cosplay of Johan/Jesse. One Pendulum was normal Jesse. The other pendulum represented the version of him when he was posessed by Yubel.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always wanted to see Chazz's original Beetron series elaborated on. Just as an alternative with the similar concept as the Alphabet Unions.

Like if they ever print Manjyoume's Different Dimension Hangar in a Collectors Pack. Best thing to do would be to include the Beetron series at the same time so you can use the union support right out of the box.

Although, he also has Dimension Catapult and Hyper Coat, both which are specific VWXYZ support.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1st October 2015 at 05:59 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SynjoDeonecros View Post
    Well, now that I think about it, the Fusion Dimension is focused not only on Fusion Monsters but Fusion Summoning itself, so unless someone gets inspiration to make them from Yuya's Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, I doubt we'll see any Contact Fusion like the V-Z, Neos Fusions, or Gladiator Beasts from the Academia, so that would leave Chazz with only his Ojamas to work with, and I'm pretty sure an Academia!Chazz wouldn't be caught dead with the Ojamas. So, on that note, an evil Zane and a reluctant/rebellious Syrus would be our best bets for a GX cameo.
    I see your point on them focused on the Polymerization/Fusion card. But having Contact Fusion could be a way for them to show how advanced their summoning has become and how strong they are. Because honestly it would just be a lot easier if some characters could use Contact Fusion instead of coming out with a Fusion spell card for every archetype like Shaddoll Fusion, Ancient Gear Chaos Fusion, Red-Eyes Fusion etc. The concept of Contact Fusion should be something to keep an eye. I think they'll let Academia do it and they should

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    I just really want to see more Galaxy-Eyes, so I'm hoping that Tenjo Kaito will show up as a member of the Resistance or something.
    Kite/Kaito has a strong chance of coming back because his deck could translate over. Him, Trey, Quattro, and Quinton would be good bets to come back as the Resistance and therefore buddies of Yuto and Kurosaki.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    If anything I want Crowler to be like a general for the obelisk force and have some form of ridiculous level 12 ancient gear. I mean, we can't have this much ancient gear support and not have him show up at some point. Either that or he's like an academia resistance due to them not using ancient gear golem.
    I totally agree. He'd fit in well with Academia. I doubt they release another Ancient Gear support tho. Chaos Giant seems like the pinnacle of the archetype to me, wouldn't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Dang. Seeing Jesse/Johan back would be kinda cool. But it wouldn't make sense for Reiji to already have Pendulum cards for him. Unless he crossed dimensions with Rainbow Dragon and learned to Pendulum summon lol

- - - Updated - - -

This is interesting. I think I remember him using this deck. If they want to show how versatile Chazz is then he can use VWXYZ deck and this deck. Fits the machine like creatures theme that Academia has going on

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Rank Ups and double tuning and turning synchro monsters into tuner monsters, I don't see why the Elite of Academia couldn't include Contact Fusers. Or even a new Transformation Summon archetype.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedude View Post
    As much as I'd Chronos to show up, I don't think he will.

Because we have an entire contingent of characters using his deck, just like Ushio (who I am in awe did not appear at all).
    Give it time, he has been in every series thus far. the Synchro Dimension arc isn't over yet
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.