User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Faces, New Places in Yugioh Arc V?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old Faces, New Places in Yugioh Arc V?

So I think it's awesome that Arc V brough back the Master of Faster Jack Atlas and Crow Hogan because it's interesting to see how they fit as dueling evolves and that they get to represent their method of summoning and Dimension. I want Arc V to bring back more characters from the past and I wondering if anyone else does too?

Like after they go through the Synchro Dimension, I want Reiji/Declan to say that they should check the Xyz Dimension for anymore Xyz remnants. When they go there, they can find allies like Quinton and Trey. Quinton can use a Burning Abyss deck and Trey can use a Artifact deck (which is similar to Chronomaly in looks) since Astral and the Numbers are gone. Then they can explain how Quattro got captured when the Fusion Dimension invaded. Then they invade the Fusion Dimension with Security fighting the Obelisk Force. In the Fusion Dimension, they need to bring back Atticus Rhodes as Nightshroud and Zane Truesdale taken over by darkness both working for the Professor. They can then explain how they were captains of the force that invaded the Xyz dimension and learned to Xyz summon. Zane then can summon Cyber Dragon Nova and rank up to Cyber Dragon Infinity, along with other Chimeratech support. And Nightshroud can Xyz summon Black Flare Metal Dragon and the other new Red-Eyes support like Lord of the Red and Archfiend Black Skull Dragon. Lastly they can have Quattro possessed by Nightshroud's darkness and have him use a Shaddoll deck (which is a fusion deck similar to Gimmick Puppets) also a captain. Other captains can include Sora and Yuri. Can you imagine Zane vs Jack Atlas???

I have a feeling that once the Synchro Dimension story is over, the Lancers will lose a few members. They've already lost Dennis and I can imagine Sora or Yuri coming in and taking away both Selena and Yuzu. They'll add the Duel King Jack Atlas to the Lancers I feel and possibly Crow especially if Shinji is captured. Tokumatsu Choujiro is a wildcard

So what characters would you like to see come back in Arc V? Or what decks would you like to see featured by new characters in Arc V?
    Last edited by KingKaash; 26th September 2015 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Crow sticks around, it's because Blackwings are the most popular deck aside from the HERO deck. Jack and Crow were also in the canon the only two relevant characters from Team Satisfaction who went on to become professional duelists in the 5D's epilogue. Lua (Leo) isn't too relevant in comparison due to his age and lack of popularity as a character compared to Jack and Crow. From a marketing standpoint, it's quite genius. But, moving on.

From a timeline perspective, everyone in GX and DM era would have long perished, though one could argue that this is hardly within the "regular" timeline. Yusei and co. did change up time and possibly create this timeline as a parallel in the process.

I have to say I'd like to see the Gusto deck used, but that's hardly possible, even as a 1-off deck. I'd like to see a bunch of small cameos, like have been done in the Synchro Dimension. If you rewatch some of those episodes, you can see some. I would like to see someone with the new HERO cards, particularly Masked HERO, but Judai is long out of the picture. Maybe a descendant, or something. They seem adamant to avoid the actual "Yu" characters from other series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the yuyatori brothers are alternate reality versions of the original yu's, who will become a plotpoint in some way or another.
    inb4 shadowy thing in yuya is supremeking/similar ebil char or yuma(cuz yuto xyz))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    Maybe the yuyatori brothers are alternate reality versions of the original yu's, who will become a plotpoint in some way or another.
    inb4 shadowy thing in yuya is supremeking/similar ebil char or yuma(cuz yuto xyz))
    Yuto > Yuma in every way, so for the most part I support this theory so far.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanako View Post
    I have to say I'd like to see the Gusto deck used, but that's hardly possible, even as a 1-off deck.
    Hardly possible in the series that gave us a Constellar, X saber and Gemknight users who were NOT oneshots?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Hardly possible in the series that gave us a Constellar, X saber and Gemknight users who were NOT oneshots?
    Admittedly, side characters had a lot more space at the start, so at the pace we're going it seems unlikely to see some other cameos.

Still, they never got so high chances since GX.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see Sho(Syrus) with new Vehicroid fusions alongside Asuka(Alexis) and her Cyber Angels leading a small underground resistance against the Academia in the Fusion dimension, while their older brothers are generals in the Academia's army with Manjyome as an upstart lieutenant. I want to see Manjyoume vs. Sawatari.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 26th September 2015 at 07:29 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From a timeline perspective, everyone in GX and DM era would have long perished, though one could argue that this is hardly within the "regular" timeline. Yusei and co. did change up time and possibly create this timeline as a parallel in the process.

I have to say I'd like to see the Gusto deck used, but that's hardly possible, even as a 1-off deck. I'd like to see a bunch of small cameos, like have been done in the Synchro Dimension. If you rewatch some of those episodes, you can see some. I would like to see someone with the new HERO cards, particularly Masked HERO, but Judai is long out of the picture. Maybe a descendant, or something. They seem adamant to avoid the actual "Yu" characters from other series.
    -From a time perspective I understand that characters from GX and the original YGO series wouldn't be able to make it. But like you said, I'm not sure how of an actual timeline this series is actually following.

-You hit it right on the head with the Masked Hero idea. I wanted to put that in my original post but I didn't want to make it so long. I could see them making a character that's a fan of Jaden and uses Masked Heroes. But would the Masked Hero user be a character that could join the Lancers or be an evil character fighting for Academia?? Has to be an ally that joins Reiji right considering he's using a "hero" deck?

-I think they wanted to avoid former Yu main characters because they don't want to steal the thunder of the new Yus they have right now. Bring the friends of the main Yus of the past are cool tho
    Last edited by KingKaash; 26th September 2015 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    I've felt the same thing when Yuya goes into that Berserk Mode. It kind of gives off vibes of the Supreme King. Yea Meiru did see some dark thing floating with Yuya and Yuto's souls. Maybe if Yuya and Yuri fuse (which I hope doesn't happen cuz that would be weird) then that dark shadow would come out and take over since Yuri is an evil influence

- - - Updated - - -

Yuto > Yuma in every way, so for the most part I support this theory so far.
    Yuto > Yuri > Yugo > Yuya > Yuma

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'd like to see Sho(Syrus) with new Vehicroid fusions alongside Asuka(Alexis) and her Cyber Angels leading a small underground resistance against the Academia in the Fusion dimension, while their older brothers are generals in the Academia's army with Manjyome as an upstart lieutenant. I want to see Manjyoume vs. Sawatari.
    This would be sick! I originally thought they were going towards Syrus's Roid deck with Yugo's HSR deck but I guess not. Manjoume/Chazz vs Sawatari would be a never-ending battle of each one trying to outdo the other one haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I maintain that Sho would be one of the best options for GX cameos. He can double as a Kaiser cameo, what with him getting Kaiser's deck in season 4. Obviously this is AU so it wouldn't be the same Sho, but it would be a neat callback. Manjoume seems likely too - he actually did use Fusion Monsters and I'm sure the cameos they pick (if we get any) would be using Fusions.

Shark and Kite seem the likeliest options from ZEXAL, but its also worth noting that IV shares a voice actor with Reiji and IV is easily as popular as Shark or Kite, despite being more of a supporting character. Release-wise, all three have a number of unreleased cards from both the anime and manga, which would tie them in neatly with how Jack was handled.
    "There are as many truths out there as there are people to tell them. Perhaps it's best simply to choose the truth with which you are most comfortable."
    ~ Knoll, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones