User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Old Faces, New Places in Yugioh Arc V?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Yep I missed his ARC V cameo...
    I only just saw this looking for the Zexal cameo. I don't even remember what episode its from
    Last edited by Zarkiel; 2nd October 2015 at 06:48 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    With Rank Ups and double tuning and turning synchro monsters into tuner monsters, I don't see why the Elite of Academia couldn't include Contact Fusers. Or even a new Transformation Summon archetype.
    I agree with this 100%. If Kurosaki can use Rank-Up-Magic then why can't Academia use Contact Fusion. In general, I think Contact Fusion speeds up the game more so I think it will be used by the Fusion Dimension

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunami View Post
    TBH what if they end the yugioh show with arc -v?

like lol it sounds stupid but still they're bringing in "old faces", and Konami did just end MGS, who knows if theyve caught autism or something and are running the company into the ground....
    Yugioh has to end eventually right? I mean they've covered almost every imaginable archetype to create cards with also. Since Arc-V incorporates features from past series, this could very well be the last series

- - - Updated - - -

If Yuya could do it with Trump Witch then why can't the Fusion Dimension do it. I'm pretty sure it's coming back