User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V 122-125 Summary (contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    Cyber dragons mixed with cyber angels? or cyber angel dragon? I'm hoping for cyber dragons, because they need more fusion love and less xyz love.
    Cyber Dragon Infnity did nothing wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Spoiler Alert!

Hmm reading "Machine Dragon" led you to believe that Asuka would use some kind of Cyber Angel Dragon. That's interesting. The first thing I thought of when I saw who's dueling was a Mech Starve Venom
    Yeah, I also thought that, but it doesn't make sense in my head since he plays plants. But I got thinking: literally everyone from the fusion dimension as some kind of fusion monster, but we haven't seen one from her. We knew she abandoned the fusion dimension, perhaps she abandoned fusing but had some really OP fusion monster. So I think what will happen is shes forced into a corner and plays the OP fusion monster only to have its effect jacked by starve venom and used against her.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Cyber Dragon Infnity did nothing wrong.
    Please tell me that you're joking.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Please tell me that you're joking.
    Not Joking. Ptolemaios made infnity "cancer".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkiel View Post
    Yeah, I also thought that, but it doesn't make sense in my head since he plays plants. But I got thinking: literally everyone from the fusion dimension as some kind of fusion monster, but we haven't seen one from her. We knew she abandoned the fusion dimension, perhaps she abandoned fusing but had some really OP fusion monster. So I think what will happen is shes forced into a corner and plays the OP fusion monster only to have its effect jacked by starve venom and used against her.
    Yea it wouldn't make sense since he plays Plants. And unfortunately we haven't seen much of anything from Asuka. Your scenario of an OP Cyber Fusion existing makes sense but I'll raise you one and say that Yuri has some Super Polymerization that fuses the Asuka's Cyber Fusion with his dragon to create a Machine Dragon
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Yea it wouldn't make sense since he plays Plants. And unfortunately we haven't seen much of anything from Asuka. Your scenario of an OP Cyber Fusion existing makes sense but I'll raise you one and say that Yuri has some Super Polymerization that fuses the Asuka's Cyber Fusion with his dragon to create a Machine Dragon
    that would be really cool, and would make sense as that's the only other type of fusion that we have mechanics wise that they haven't shown off in the show yet. Knowing how they all like polymerization, it wouldn't surprise me if they just gave him super poly since it works with his normal boss monster in general.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Not Joking. Ptolemaios made infnity "cancer".
    It's a little of both. Ptolemaus changed it from being limited to decks with level 5 machines to being accessible by any deck that runs the rest of the best extra deck cards, but even n it's native deck, it's too powerful for how easy you can get it out.

Also, I hope Yuri gets Venom Fusion, or some other version of Super Poly that is somehow nerfed except for how he uses it. Maybe make it so you can respond to it, and have it target the materials?

(Edited because some sort of hiccup while posting)
    Last edited by Volteccer; 7th September 2016 at 11:30 AM.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

The official previews, freshly brought to you by Tumblr!

Spoiler Alert!
    Episode 123: 栄光の機械竜 – Eikō no Kikairyū
    (The Glorious Machine Dragon)
    Yusho and Reiji run into each other in Academia. It is then that Yuri attacks them. In order for Yusho to be able to reach Akaba Leo, Asuka stands against Yuri. Using an “Honor Student Deck” given to selected students, Asuka faces off against the boy with the ominous smile, Yuri. Asuka tries to convey Yusho’s “bring smiles through Dueling” ideal, but…?
    Script: 田村 竜 || Tamura Ryou

Episode 124: 蘇る幻影騎士団 - Yomigaeru Fantomu Naitsu
    (The Revived Phantom Knights)
    While searching for Yuzu, who was captured by Serena, Yuya runs into Ruri. While Yuto is rejoiced that Ruri is safe, Ruri suddenly initiates a Duel!

Episode 125: 烈火の竜 - Rekka no Ryū
    (The Blazing Dragon)
    As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to the Doctor’s plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!

Episode 126: 悪魔が生まれた日 – Akuma ga Umareta Hi
    (The Day the Devil was Born)
    As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges Yuri to a Duel. While a fierce battle between Yuri and Yugo unfold, Yusho, as well as Reiji and others, manage to reach Akaba Leo. Leo begins speaking about the Demon Duelist who leads the world to destruction as well as the four dragons. What is the reason that the world is divided into four dimensions?

These are most definitely legit: I've seen the same preview from 123 on Maxut recently, so I think the others are safe as well. A few personal observations:
    Spoiler Alert!

• As much as I like Asuka, with 126's preview the chances of her winning against Yuri are pretty much 0 (not that they were that high to begin with, to be fair). Let's just hope the support for both of them is good...
    • Hallelujah! Seriously, how long did it take for them to revive the Phantom Knights!? I wonder if that means they're finally going to separate Yuya and Yuto: with the Phantom Knights getting support, I can't see them staying overlaid anymore. Yuya did get Yuto's reserve Deck in the Xyz Dimension, so he'd only need a Disk to fight on his own.
    • Seems like RDA was a Red Herring all along (pun not intended). Whatever RATE's cover is, it's definitely coming out in episode 125, so it's probably related to Yuto: most likely not to Yugo or Yuri, given 126's preview. We'll see it on VJump around the 19th first, though...
    • And at the beginning of October, plot! It's about time... Oh, and also the Yugo/Yuri showdown teased since Genesis Omega Dragon knows when, but honestly at this point I'm more interested in the exposition.

Last edited by Eerie Code; 7th September 2016 at 03:01 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    Spoiler Alert!

• As much as I like Asuka, with 126's preview the chances of her winning against Yuri are pretty much 0 (not that they were that high to begin with, to be fair). Let's just hope the support for both of them is good...
    • Hallelujah! Seriously, how long did it take for them to revive the Phantom Knights!? I wonder if that means they're finally going to separate Yuya and Yuto: with the Phantom Knights getting support, I can't see them staying overlaid anymore. Yuya did get Yuto's reserve Deck in the Xyz Dimension, so he'd only need a Disk to fight on his own.
    • Seems like RDA was a Red Herring all along (pun not intended). Whatever RATE's cover is, it's definitely coming out in episode 125, so it's probably related to Yuto: most likely not to Yugo or Yuri, given 126's preview. We'll see it on VJump around the 19th first, though...
    • And at the beginning of October, plot! It's about time... Oh, and also the Yugo/Yuri showdown teased since Genesis Omega Dragon knows when, but honestly at this point I'm more interested in the exposition.

Spoiler Alert!
    The new Dragon doesn't look like OERD at all, so I think it's difficult to imagine it being it's Ranked-up evolution.
    I'll give it a shoot and say it's a pure Pendulum evolution of OEPD.

From the summary of events around Yuri, I think:
    -He will duel Asuka
    -Asuka is about to lose
    -Sora appears and continues the duel
    -Sora loses
    -While Yuri tries to card him, Yugo appears (kind of like Jack did when BB defeated The Man)

Episode 126 will be epic: Yugo vs Yuri (finally) + Leo explaining everything.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 7th September 2016 at 03:44 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Doesn't something abnormal always happen to Yuya? At any rate, I hope Cyber Angels are back, really hoping Asuka isn't trading out her deck for Cyber Dragons. I want more CA rituals. I'm happy PK monsters are returning. I hope there are PK Xyz monsters this time.