User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V 122-125 Summary (contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V 122-125 Summary (contains spoilers for obvious reasons)

Beware: The credibility of these spoilers is questionable. If these turn out to be fakes, I will edit them. If they are confirmed to be true, I will edit as well.

Fake spoilers:
    Spoiler Alert!

Episode 122: シニスター最高裁悪魔 — Sinister Saikōsai Akuma- The Sinister Supreme Demon
    After defeating Sanders, Yuya and co. enter Academia's Sector 6X halls where they encounter multiple units of the Obelisk Force. After witnessing both Crow and Jack's sacrifice, Yuya becomes enraged and unleashes a powerful assault against Academia soldiers.

Episode 123: 組む運命 — Kumu Unmei - Crossed Destinies
    Kaito and the Kurosaki siblings arrive onto Academia's Sector 2X where they are greeted by Academia soldiers. Meanwhile, Edo Phoenix and Yugo travel to Sector 5X. Suddenly, Barrett and the Obelisk Force appear! Branded a traitor, Edo faces off against Barrett. At that moment, a familiar voice challenges Yugo to a duel!

Episode 124: 毒の牙 — Doku no Kiba - Fangs of Venom
    As Yugo and Yuri's duel intensifies, Edo attempts to step in but is surrounded by Academia soldiers. As Yugo loses hope, he remembers Rin's words from the City. However, Yuri bares his fangs against Yugo!

Episode 125: 英雄最後の砦 — Eiyū Saigo no Toride - Heroes' Last Stand
    Edo reunited with the Kurosaki siblings and Kaito. Yuri, who has followed Edo's tracks approaches them! Kurosaki attempts to protect his sister but Edo and Kaito challenge Yuri to a duel. As they are driven into a corner, Yuya and co. arrive to horrific scene.

If these are true, I say "damn". But why carding Jack if he just returned? That's even worse than Crow. But if it really happens, then we get some real Yuri hype. Yugo, you're fucked. Hell, look at episode 125. Edo and Kaito can't deal with Yuri?! My dreams would come true. But please, NO MORE DOGS!

FORGET WHAT YOU READ, THESE ABOVE ARE FAKES!

Episode 122: グローリー・オン・ジ・アカデミア! - Glory on the Academia! - September 11th, 2016
    Infighting between allies!? BB’s counterattack begins!
    Jack and Yuya’s tag battle against BB and Sanders continues. As he witnesses the Battle Beast turning against Sanders, Yuya tries to use Dueling to feel the emotions sleeping deep within BB’s heart. Against BB, who fervently believes that Dueling is a symbol of strength, and the other Academia students, can Jack and Yuya’s Tag Duel change their hearts?

Episode 123: - 栄光の機械竜 - Eikō no Kikairyū - The Glorious Machine Dragon - September 18th, 2016
    Yusho and Reiji run into each other in Academia. It is then that Yuri attacks them. In order for Yusho to be able to reach Leo Akaba, Asuka stands against Yuri. Using an “Honor Student Deck” given to selected students, Asuka faces off against the boy with the ominous smile, Yuri. Asuka tries to convey Yusho’s “bring smiles through Dueling” ideal, but…?

Episode 124: 蘇る幻影騎士団 - Yomigaeru Phantom Knights - The Revived Phantom Knights - September 25th, 2016
    While searching for Yuzu, who was captured by Serena, Yuya runs into Ruri. While Yuto is rejoiced that Ruri is safe, Ruri suddenly initiates a Duel!

Episode 125: 烈火の竜 - Rekka no Ryū - The Blazing Dragon - October 2nd, 2016
    As Yuya and Yuto try to save Ruri, Serena appears before them. As according to The Doctor's plan, the Parasite Monsters drive Yuya and Yuto into a corner. Then, something abnormal happens to Yuya!!

Episode 126: 悪魔が生まれた日 - Akuma ga Umareta Hi - The Day the Devil was Born - October 9th, 2016
    As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him and challenges Yuri to a Duel. While a fierce battle between Yuri and Yugo unfold, Yusho, as well as Reiji and others, manage to reach Leo Akaba. Leo begins speaking about the Devil Duelist who leads the world to destruction as well as the four dragons. What is the reason that the world is divided into Four Dimensions?
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 7th September 2016 at 06:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!

Episode 122: グローリー・オン・ジ・アカデミア! - Gurōrī On Ji Akademia!
    (Glory on the Academia!)

Infighting between allies!? BB’s counterattack begins!
    During Jack and Yuya’s Tag Duel against BB and Sanders, BB suddenly turns his fangs against Sanders…!?

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showth...6078#pid386078

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm a bit glad that these aren't true. Because the pacing would be too fast. And too many dogs. BB and Sanders need more screentime anyway. Especially Jack. Also, I heard that Asuka will duel next month, since Cyber Angels will get support in RATE.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to see where Yugo goes after his L.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Reiji or Sora??? Thats disappointing :/
    I was actually looking forward to seeing sora duel someone of worth.(parasite guy)
    Dont get me started on Reiji vs Leo. Hasnt even happened nor has it been said the two will be dueling in the first place and its already the best duel in yugioh history.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    No Reiji or Sora??? Thats disappointing :/
    I was actually looking forward to seeing sora duel someone of worth.(parasite guy)
    Dont get me started on Reiji vs Professor. Hasnt even happened nor has it been said the two will be dueling in the first place and its already the best duel in yugioh history.
    We only have confirmation for one episode yet. Reiji vs Professor seems to be way much later. I think Edo will deal with the Doctor somehow, or Sora and Edo teaming up.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just surprised that BB is lasting so long. Dammit, I bet that Sanders is going to play a deck that is meant to be hated.
    Aster and Kite might team up on him seeing as they're both headed that way.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lame inb4 but Sanders uses Predator Plants. He's kinda got hair like Yuri and he's fighting in a jungle. That's enough to warrant him dropping PP right?

Seriously though, the Yuri hype train is about to arrive at the station! I've been waiting for this. Now the true power of Academia will be unleashed. Yuri is about to bring real meaning to the word carnage, not like Kachidoki. If he somehow beats Edo AND Kaito, he'll be on a new level of villainy
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If those above are fakes, you mind putting them into a Spoiler or away. People could get confused.

So the "new" news is that BB turns on Sanders. Not that surprising, when he turned on his comrades. The episodes after BB will ne the real deal. Waiting for those.
    Also, when was the last time we got a duel this long?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, those fake spoilers were so hype...i guess we are getting the actual spoilers in next's week Shonen Jump.