User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARC-V Episode 121 Discussion - The King, The Tamer, The Unawakened, The Beast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Weird episode especially considering how good the last one was. This might be the worst duel Yuya has ever done. He's done virtually nothing and now he's dropping Level 1 monsters and attacking with them. He does not have the heart of the cards with him in this duel.

I guess they had to bring Sanders in so they could show Tamer Editor. I can't believe we are going to get into the feelings of BB in the next episode. Do we really need to associate feelings with every antagonist that comes across? Can't we leave a few legit characters who die while being brutally evil? I feel like while it definitely provides more characterization for BB, it makes him weaker by showing that he has feelings because it takes away from his brutality.

Anyways the positives was seeing Yuya actually contemplate about Leo's plan. And of course Jack Atlas taking over the duel. Glad to see Tyrant back in action next time. Looks like that means no more of that other cover dragon some of us thought may be show
    ikr they already ruined Sora by making him good and getting egaod, we don't need another brutal fusion user getting added to the smile cult, and if they do i hope they don't ruin Yuri and if they do make Yuri not as evil, they better atleast have him as an anti-hero who maybe turns on Leo and still cards people and not in the smile cult. also on the topic of Yuri since he's confirmed to be in 122 and the cover card looks like Starve Venom, i'm guessing its one of Yuri's cards
    Last edited by Dyson Sphere; 6th September 2016 at 03:10 AM.
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the Overpowered GB trap has its text separated by a line ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Why the Overpowered GB trap has its text separated by a line ?
    The lower half is the effect of the Spell Card. The upper half creates the Spell Card.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe we are going to get into the feelings of BB in the next episode. Do we really need to associate feelings with every antagonist that comes across? Can't we leave a few legit characters who die while being brutally evil? I feel like while it definitely provides more characterization for BB, it makes him weaker by showing that he has feelings because it takes away from his brutality.
    "Feelings are weakness."

Spoken like a true supervillain.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    ikr they already ruined Sora by making him good and getting egaod, we don't need another brutal fusion user getting added to the smile cult, and if they do i hope they don't ruin Yuri and if they do make Yuri not as evil, they better atleast have him as an anti-hero who maybe turns on Leo and still cards people and not in the smile cult. also on the topic of Yuri since he's confirmed to be in 122 and the cover card looks like Starve Venom, i'm guessing its one of Yuri's cards
    Exactly! Sora was more intriguing as a villain. Now he has to go share the spotlight with so many other Lancers. I'm still clinging to the hope that Leo had parasites put in all of Academia so Sora will return to his evil ways.

As for Yuri, it was a forgone conclusion to me that he will join the Egao clan. Because he's a Yu after all. And I won't mind getting into Yuri's feelings. I'm interested to see how a Yu can be turned evil. What did Academia do to that little boy Yuri.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    "Feelings are weakness."

Spoken like a true supervillain.
    Haha thank you?
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're giving BB a traumatic past in order to attempt to legitimize Yuya's egao brainwashing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe we are going to get into the feelings of BB in the next episode. Do we really need to associate feelings with every antagonist that comes across? Can't we leave a few legit characters who die while being brutally evil? I feel like while it definitely provides more characterization for BB, it makes him weaker by showing that he has feelings because it takes away from his brutality.
    BB is the type of character who is obviously a tykebomb, especially with this setting. It's obvious he's made the way he is because of Sanders's training. He's not insane because he's insane. He's insane because of Sanders.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    BB is the type of character who is obviously a tykebomb, especially with this setting. It's obvious he's made the way he is because of Sanders's training. He's not insane because he's insane. He's insane because of Sanders.
    You make a good point I have to recognize. BB doesn't seem like he was innately evil. He was probably decent until Sanders drove him to insanity which made him ruthless. So it does make it legit for Yuya to reach for the good in him. It's too bad he wasn't born savage on his own
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain