Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New OCG Booster Pack revealed: Maximun Crisis

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Primal Origins
    Shining Victories

thats what I was going for, and no there isn't a particular rule with the codes
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...
    Arc V is ending then? Because thats what it seems like, if it truly is the final pack in the series...
    I just LOVE a good hug...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cypher32 View Post
    So...
    Arc V is ending then? Because thats what it seems like, if it truly is the final pack in the series...
    we are over 120 episodes now, the total Episode count has been decreasing with each series, so this isn't a surprise

unlike the previous series, ARC V has had 1 plot from start to finish, 5D's had another tacked on, Zexal just kept swerving around, GX And DM had Seasonal Arcs

we've known this was coming for a while now, the only thing that could possible extend the series is a brand new threat or faction showing up
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, my opinion was that we are just reaching the middle of the series. Hence why they stretched the Booster Series; and a new series will start with the second part of ARC-V. But, by my logic, that means ARC-V could be as big as DM and it's true they have been decreasing. A bit far fetched, I know. But I could see it happening.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Arc-V is ending, based on how far are they right now in terms of the plot, I think they still need at least 1 more pack after this to put all the important cards in.

Unless they want to make another special pack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's my predictions;
    The Dark Illusion: Introduced Master Peace, The True Dracoslayer and True King Agnimazud, The Vanisher(fire) and the Metalfoes(fire), all of which seem to be somehow related based on several different card artworks.
    Invasion of Venom: Introduced Bahrstos Fuhrer, The True Dracoruler(water) and the Crystons(water) both of which also seem to be related to Master Peace

So based on that I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that Raging Tempest and Maximum Crisis will follow the same suit and each have a new wind archetype and dragon and a new earth archetype and dragon.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    If Arc-V is ending, based on how far are they right now in terms of the plot, I think they still need at least 1 more pack after this to put all the important cards in.

Unless they want to make another special pack.
    Next year's Booster Special and Collectors Pack.

- - - Updated - - -

If this set provides a new Ritual archetype, hopefully it will be a WIND archetype.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't picture a next arc for ARC-V(no pun intended). there is no other menancing force as Leo and his Academia, unless a new foe come out of nowhere like a fuckton of Shonen.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I can't picture a next arc for ARC-V(no pun intended). there is no other menancing force as Leo and his Academia, unless a new foe come out of nowhere like a fuckton of Shonen.
    Out of nowhere? Lets hold off on that until Episode 126 airs. 126 episodes to find out why this series is even happening. Leo is freaked about the 4 Dragons and an evil that will lead the whole multiverse to destruction. We need to know why. And we need Layra to duel again! That CCC deck isn't even half complete yet! Did everybody forget about the little guy? And when are we going to see freaking Performachines?! You can't tease that and then end the series.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Out of nowhere? Lets hold off on that until Episode 126 airs. 126 episodes to find out why this series is even happening. Leo is freaked about the 4 Dragons and an evil that will lead the whole multiverse to destruction. We need to know why. And we need Layra to duel again! That CCC deck isn't even half complete yet! Did everybody forget about the little guy? And when are we going to see freaking Performachines?! You can't tease that and then end the series.
    lol im actually sick of performanything since they get support every set. doesnt seem fair to everything else coming out rn
    All I want is to make me into myself.