User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 123 - Buy Ancient Gears! Buy Machine Dragon Re-Volt!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least, Yuri shills with style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuri: Pick your poison.
    This Troll
    Spoiler Alert!

Its really to bad that Asuka can't use her trump card Cyber Angel Vishnu (if that is her trump card). If she did.. she might have a chance of winning. But then again Summoning those weak ritual summon with atk of 1k get blown so easily by his 3k atk Antique Gear Reactor Dragon and she didn't even set a trap. Man is she really a honor student. Lol.. She must have a bad hand and she really do need a Action card if only she has a action field crossover card, but to bad she can't.

At the end..Yuri is to Victorious OP no matter what deck he use.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think Yuri does his own eyebrows?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishin View Post

Its really to bad that Asuka can't use her trump card Cyber Angel Vishnu (if that is her trump card). If she did.. she might have a chance of winning. But then again Summoning those weak ritual summon with atk of 1k get blown so easily by his 3k atk Antique Gear Reactor Dragon and she didn't even set a trap. Man is she really a honor student. Lol.. She must have a bad hand and she really do need a Action card if only she has a action field crossover card
    The two Nasateiyas were in Defense Position since their ATK are almost useless. The only reason she got damage was bevause of Piercing Damage. But they weren't completely helpless since they can negate attacks once per turn. And even if they would be destroyed, they can come back and steal a monster, so it's a countermeasure that was prepared from the beginning.

Regarding her hand, it had two Ritual Monsters, a Ritual Spell Card, a Level 5 Effect Monster and one unknown card plus another one.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    The two Nasateiyas were in Defense Position since their ATK are almost useless. The only reason she got damage was bevause of Piercing Damage. But they weren't completely helpless since they can negate attacks once per turn. And even if they would be destroyed, they can come back and steal a monster, so it's a countermeasure that was prepared from the beginning.

Regarding her hand, it had two Ritual Monsters, a Ritual Spell Card, a Level 5 Effect Monster and one unknown card plus another one.
    One of those two cards was either Polymerization or Fusion Destruction, since she couldn't draw both in the next turn.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    One of those two cards was either Polymerization or Fusion Destruction, since she couldn't draw both in the next turn.
    I totally forgot about those two. Anyway, that proves that she had no Trap Cards in her hand. Only Monsters and Spells.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would have liked her to Doble Passe just once following its OCG release before she got carded. A little disappointed about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theory crafting time. Yuri is using a structure deck called re-volt because he's going to lead a revolt against academia. Maybe some kind of murderous faction that doesn't care about the professors plan.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    Theory crafting time. Yuri is using a structure deck called re-volt because he's going to lead a revolt against academia. Maybe some kind of murderous faction that doesn't care about the professors plan.
    While Yuri's loyalty to the Professor is questionable with this episode, I think he would follow him until only both of them exist and then Yuri would try to card him; basically turning against the master a la Juri (from SFIV) style: follow them until it gets boring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was this supposed to be an attempt at making Yuri into a threatening villain, or did they realize they wouldn't be able to accomplish that, and instead opted to shill the Structure Deck?