User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [RATE] New cards from the poster

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RATE] New cards from the poster

An Xyz for the new theme, Cyber Angel support, and something that insists it’s good for Shaddolls.

Juunishishi Drancia
    EARTH/Beast-Warrior
    Xyz/Effect
    Rank 4
    ?/?
    4 Level 4 monsters
    You can also Xyz Summon “Juunishishi Drancia” by using 1 “Juunishishi” monster you control with a different name as the Xyz Material once per turn. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)
    (1) This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK and DEF of each “Juunishishi” attached to it as an Xyz Material.
    (2) Once per turn, during either player’s turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy it.

Cyber Tutubon
    EARTH/Warrior
    Level 5
    1800/1600
    (1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by tributing a Warrior-Type or Fairy-Type monster in your hand or that you control.
    (2) If this card is tributed for a Ritual Summon: you can target 1 Ritual Spell Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.

Full Shaddoll Aion
    Normal Trap Card
    (1) Target 1 “Shaddoll” monster you control; send 1 “Shaddoll” card from your hand to the Graveyard, and if you do, that monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF, but it is changed to face-down Defense Position during the End Phase.
    What's the pun the Shaddoll card?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a deck thats been hybrid with other things since its release, I don't see that Shaddoll trap being used in the basic engine and maybe not even in a pure build (Whoever runs that). If it was a Quickplay, yeah maybe one, but being a trap what hinders it.

I wonder too if BLS decks can benefit from Cyber Tutubon tributing either Arisen and Charging Gaia?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God i hope Juunishishi main deck monsters aren't pendulums.

In the Subterror Nemesis's we trust god bless The Hidden City.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Gem-Knight fusion with BLS - Sacred Soldier for Seraphinite.
    - Tribute Arisen Gaia for Tutubons' effect to summon Sacred Soldier from the Graveyard.
    - Overlay for a Rank 5 (not Pleiades) or tribute Sera+tutu for a ritual (Vishnu)

Sacred Soldier's effect can return banished Cyber Angels by Nasatya's effect to the Graveyard.

Pretty unorthodox stuff tough.

Gotta try Artifacts with Nasatya one day.
    Last edited by Archsorcerer; 22nd September 2016 at 04:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aera644 View Post
    It wouldnt be the worst thing in the world if they werent. I mean yes theres pot of richies but still.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda impressed yet disappointed by the xyz
    it can't be toolboxed
    it actually Destroys
    and you can basically transform any of them into it, effectively giving them "drop this cards ATK to 0 to pop a card" as an effect

buts.....its also just another Rank 4 that does nothing but get big, Lightning and Dark Rebellion have that covered

goody, more Ritual recovery for Cybers that doubles as Non-ritual tribute to set off benten. surprised its not lv 6

the Shaddoll trap.......could be worse I guess, but that ain't bringing them back. More importantly, how does it advance the DT Story
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earlier when I saw Cyber Tutubon's effect I was just thinking how it can be utilized in a Ritual/tributing atmosphere. Now I'm noticing its may be used better as Rank 5 fodder instead. Artifacts for example can easily summon Tutubon just because of the archetype is fairy alone to the provide tribute cost. Combined with Star Drawing you'll have an instant Durendal on board while also having in Artifact in grave to reborn with either Oasis/CoTH if in hand. Madolches can used it too sense it consist of Warriors and Fairies within it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aera644 View Post
    Of course it's going to be. Espirit are clearly not the Pendulum archetype of the set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Kinda impressed yet disappointed by the xyz
    it can't be toolboxed
    it actually Destroys
    and you can basically transform any of them into it, effectively giving them "drop this cards ATK to 0 to pop a card" as an effect

buts.....its also just another Rank 4 that does nothing but get big, Lightning and Dark Rebellion have that covered
    The main deck could make them stronger though.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Of course it's going to be. Espirit are clearly not the Pendulum archetype of the set.
    Crystron say Hi.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SHADDOLL SUPPORT!!!!!

Seriously though, I've been waiting for shaddoll support for a while, though not like this. This is kinda... not so interesting.

Am I the only one who thinks that Cyber Tutubon is going to be abused like hell?

The new theme is going to be... interesting
    I just LOVE a good hug...