User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 124 DIscussion: Threesome or Foursome?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Uh... It doesn't double the Rank. It's a +2, so no Rank 6, but Rank 5. At least for now.
    Yah but there is a certain card, which is a Rank 5 Monster you can immediatly after Rank-Up, without any RUM, into a certain salt inducing Rank 6 Monsters some people want to see ban.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Yah but there is a certain card, which is a Rank 5 Monster you can immediatly after Rank-Up, without any RUM, into a certain salt inducing Rank 6 Monsters some people want to see ban.
    They'll probably nerf it to DARK Xyz monsters only.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    They'll probably nerf it to DARK Xyz monsters only.
    I hope not. It will be too fun to summon CDI in PK.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldnt care less about 125. I dont like anything that involves yuzu bcuz yuya starts acting like a little girl, who's obsessed with her ex boyfriend and he wants nothing to do with her.
    It seems like in every show(literally), the main character has some girl that is utterly useless and gets in the way of everything. The only thing they're good at is keeping him from going berserk, which is...the most.....annoying thing..in anime history.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    Couldnt care less about 125. I dont like anything that involves yuzu bcuz yuya starts acting like a little girl, who's obsessed with her ex boyfriend and he wants nothing to do with her.
    It seems like in every show(literally), the main character has some girl that is utterly useless and gets in the way of everything. The only thing they're good at is keeping him from awakening, which is...the most.....annoying thing..in anime history.
    Yay, because everyone wanted Yuya to destroy City and everyone within it so badly.

I can totally see Academia being destroyed by the fusion of Yu4. It has been hinted several times that if Yuya shall become one with all of his counterparts, a catastrophe is going to happen. He's definitively not going to be a saviour. Hell, we didn't even know what happened with Yuto briefly before he met Yugo. He said he didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. And considering that their clash was originally planned to happen in the first episode, it could have taken place at the time when Yuya created his Pendulum Cards against Ishijima.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see Yuto doing something other than being the Cricket for Yuya. The PK Xyz is nice but level 2... really? and the Rank-Up-Magic is really cool, I hope they release it but please make it so it only summons DARK monsters, I don't want to deal with another deck that can make CDI. Funny that PK could be a better RUM deck than Raidraptor, the one whose entire gimmick is to rank-up, just because they are searchable.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    I hope not. It will be too fun to summon CDI in PK.
    You deserve a special place in hell...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now that PKs have the possibility of going into infinity, they just need a rank down magic so they can treatoad too
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Registered User The D of Heroes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    now that PKs have the possibility of going into infinity, they just need a rank down magic so they can treatoad too
    That's just gross

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the fact that PKs got 5 new toys in the course of an episode.