User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 124 DIscussion: Threesome or Foursome?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    I don't really like the sudden rush of YutoxRuri flashbacks. I would've been fine with it if they were scattered throughout a bunch of episodes, but here it just felt really forced to me >.<
    Well, they weren't many opportunities back then. I'm just glad that this episode confirmed that Yuto and Ruri were dating.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Well, they weren't many opportunities back then. I'm just glad that this episode confirmed that Yuto and Ruri were dating.
    Fair enough, I suppose >.<

Funny how of all the Yuyas, only the Edgy one gets to have an actual romantic life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    Couldnt care less about 125. I dont like anything that involves yuzu bcuz yuya starts acting like a little girl, who's obsessed with her ex boyfriend and he wants nothing to do with her.

It seems like in every show(literally), the main character has some girl that is utterly useless and gets in the way of everything. The only thing they're good at is keeping him from going berserk, which is...the most.....annoying thing..in anime history.
    Hold on a bit.

First they are looking for yuzu, they both are very close every since when their kids, and Yuuya only wuss out when he got lost and don't know what to do. Its not because of Yuzu every time. While they are both in synchro dimension at the tournament. Yuzu help get a message to Yuya when* he was utterly confuse. She help him understand what he need to do.

Now not all female anime main character are useless. They are needed to keep calm down Idiots from* doing stupid things. Like all anime male main characters they are some, but most are idiots. I don't know what kind of anime you watching. But to say Yuzu is useless. Man have you really been watching and understanding what happening?

Yuuya looking for Yuzu is his mission. Every since they left that is his whole mission. That is the whole lancer mission + getting sychro team with them. Him and the rest of the gang being on XYZ and Fusion Dimension was not part of their plan. So saying he obsessed is wrong. His goal was to find Yuzu, but the whole lancers end up finding all the girls in FD.

Yuuya was keeping himself out of berserk that he understand. He know that can't let anger consume him. Yuzu isn't the person that always keeping him in check. He did great job managing himself. Through alot of times he could have gone berserk.

Lastly learn pay attention to detail of what happening in the anime. I don't know you see it or just forgot about it.
    Last edited by Kishin; 25th September 2016 at 10:04 PM.

Registered User The D of Heroes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
    Hold on a bit.

First they are looking for yuzu, they both are very close every since when their kids, and Yuuya only wuss out when he got lost and don't know what to do. Its not because of Yuzu every time. While they are both in synchro dimension at the tournament. Yuzu help get a message to Yuya he was utterly confuse. She help him understand what he need to do.

Now not all female anime main character are useless. They are needed to keep calm down Idiots stupid doing stupid things. Like all anime male main characters they are some, but most are idiots. I don't know what kind of anime you watching. But to say Yuzu is useless. Man have you really been watching and understanding what happening?

Yuuya looking for Yuzu is his mission. Every since they left that is his whole mission. That is the whole lancer mission + getting sychro team with them. Him and the rest of the gang being on XYZ and Fusion Dimension was not part of their plan. So saying he obsessed is wrong. His goal was to find Yuzu, but the whole lancers end up finding all the girls in FD.

Yuuya was keeping himself out of berserk that he understand. He know that can't let anger consume him. Yuzu isn't the person that always keeping him in check. He did great job managing himself. Through alot of times he could have gone berserk.

Lastly learn pay attention to detail of what happening in the anime. I don't know you see it or just forgot about it.
    This. I like this very much.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelixReactor View Post
    Fair enough, I suppose >.<

Funny how of all the Yuyas, only the Edgy one gets to have an actual romantic life.
    Well, if Yugo had the guts to admit to Rin how he really felt...

On the Yuzu thing. She is not a useless character. She is one of the most developed female duelists the franchise has had. She hasn't gotten a lot to do this season however. I hope that changes. If we get a 4th season, I hope this season ends with the deconstruction of Academia and immediately, Yuya absorbs his counterparts then the madness takes over and he teleports to the void between dimensions(TheShadowRealm) and kidnaps/brainwashes Leo and Yusho to protect him in the void while the madness incubates, fertilized by the Yu-souls, until it is fully ready to awaken and shatter the bonds that keep the dimensions in check. That leaves Yuzu as the active lead alongside Reiji to lead a group of Lancers into the perilous void to rescue Yuya and save the multiverse before the Madness destroys them all. But there are dangers in the void beyond just Yuya's brainwashed bodyguards, and lurking in his own worship of the madness is Roget( this is where he ended up) and the ghost of his attack dog- Sergey. And obvious GX season 3 plot references. Yusho, Leo and Roget as a reference to Yliaster.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 26th September 2016 at 01:22 AM.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kishin View Post
    Hold on a bit.

First they are looking for yuzu, they both are very close every since when their kids, and Yuuya only wuss out when he got lost and don't know what to do. Its not because of Yuzu every time. While they are both in synchro dimension at the tournament. Yuzu help get a message to Yuya when* he was utterly confuse. She help him understand what he need to do.

Now not all female anime main character are useless. They are needed to keep calm down Idiots from* doing stupid things. Like all anime male main characters they are some, but most are idiots. I don't know what kind of anime you watching. But to say Yuzu is useless. Man have you really been watching and understanding what happening?

Im not sure YOU have been watching. Is it not yuzu who keeps yuya from going berserk 90% of the time? Was it not yuzu who seperated the yu's just when they were about to combine???? You say yuzu isnt useless but what does she actually do except get in the way? Looking for yuzu wasnt yuya's only mission. If it was, he wouldve gone back to standard immediately after they were reunited. Has yuya not stated in almost every episode that he wants to show academia that dueling isnt meant for carding people but to make people smile? Stoping academia is the mission of the Lancers. Its the reason they were formed in the first place...Going to the synchro dimension was part of the plan. They needed allies. So why cant you say that after the synchro dimension, the plan was to go to the xyz dime. and get the remaining members of the rebellion? Why would you not ask for help from people who have more experience than you? How is going to the fusion dimension not a part of the plan when academia is IN the fusion dimension???

Lastly, learn to pay attention to detail of whats happening in the anime and not just watching the previews or reading reviews. "I don't know you see it or just forgot about it."
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuya's whole reason for joining the Lancers was soley to find Yuzu.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this guy's a jackass.
    Subs seem to be back in business.
    Episode was bloody fantastic.
    How on earth is Zuzu useless if she's literally a critical part of the Professor's plot? (speaking of which, he's getting WAY out of his depth now).
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it not yuzu who keeps yuya from going berserk 90% of the time? Was it not yuzu who seperated the yu's just when they were about to combine????

Yuzu bracelet is the cause. Don't try to pin this on her and beside she being their help and save from trouble. Its serve a good thing for breaking them apart if not. Yuuya would be in his godly "One" Yuuya body with Yugo, Yuri, and Yuuto inside his body. She serve a great purpose in this anime saving those guys butts. She was never useless as stated.

2nd Yuuya don't go Berserk every time he meet his counter part. If he did then Yuuto and him would go full berserk all day.

90% is a huge number and Don't recall Yuuya going berserk 90% being save by Yuzu and. Yuzu bracelet is mean separate the yuuya counter parts, not calming them down when they go berserk. If it did then Yuuya at episode 39 when he face Isao Kachidoki. Yuuya gone berserk and Yuzu was their. That prove my point Yuzu don't help to calm Yuuya berserk

You say yuzu isnt useless but what does she actually do except get in the way?

Boy did I just tell you in my paragraph. Let me tell you again. During the Friendship cup she gave a message that help Yuuya to firgure out what
    he need to understand. As well she gave him encourage and strength to believe in his entertainment dueling.

Looking for yuzu wasnt yuya's only mission. If it was, he would've gone back to standard immediately after they were reunited.

Yuuya first priority is to look for Yuzu. His mission wasn't to save and go to Academia at the same time. He would gone back to standard. BUT!
    *stop for a bit* You should know this that Roger was the one who activated the dimension portal that randomly landed the part of the Lancer to Xyz and Yuzu at Fusion Dimension. Yet you seem to not know that. Which prove my point you don't know every detail this series.

Has yuya not stated in almost every episode that he wants to show academia that dueling isnt meant for carding people but to make people smile?

Man do you really been reading what Yuuya saying. He said dueling isn't a tool for war. Its for making people smile.

He would do that, but not right after saving Yuzu first.

Stoping academia is the mission of the Lancers. Its the reason they were formed in the first place...Going to the synchro dimension was part of the plan.
    They needed allies. So why cant you say that after the synchro dimension, the plan was to go to the xyz dime. and get the remaining members of the rebellion?

Its was Reiji plan gain the trust of Synchro D, not the whole gang. Shun want to save Ruri and the others are their for Yuzu, and Serena is just there to hitch a ride to help.

Why would you not ask for help from people who have more experience than you? How is going to the fusion dimension not a part of the plan when academia is IN the fusion dimension???

Your funny. I'm lost what you trying to say in all your sentence's. Almost all the things you say is wrong.
    Answer are in Red.
    Last edited by Kishin; 26th September 2016 at 09:27 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it not yuzu who keeps yuya from going berserk 90% of the time?
    90%? Okay, let's see how many times she did. Who restrained Yuya from awakening or turning him back from his awakened state?

46: Gongenzaka and co.
    48: Yuya himself.
    51: Yuya himself.
    70: Yuya himself, well sort of. He was just briefly angry.
    75: Yuya himself.
    88: Crow.
    92: Yuzu's bracelet.
    124: Yuto.

Yeah, 1 out of 8 times is 90%. It really shows that you are just salty that Yuzu prevented the Yu4 from becoming one, even though she saved Shitty with it and helped Yuya to become a hero for the first time.

Okay, what would be the result of Yuya and co. becoming one in episode 92:
    1) Shitty would be destroyed.
    2) Roget, Security, Shinji, the citizens of City, Barrett and the Obelisk Force, Sora, Yuzu and the Lancers would be possibly killed.
    3) The whole purpose of Yuya reuniting the Tops and Commons is destroyed.
    4) The showdown with Yuya and Jack would be thrown out of the window and he would never earn Jack's and the City's respect.
    5) The build-up of Yuya's character development would be pointless.
    6) Despite he could become a hero for once, Yuya ends up destroying City.

And how do I know that these things would happen? Look at episode 88 and 92. Just synchronizing with his counterparts resulted in Yuya turning a good portion of City's power off. In episode 92, the sky was almost ripping apart. If the "destroy everything" mantra in episode 37 wasn't enough, it's obvious that the combination of Yu4 is an abomination of destruction.

Yuya is not supposed to be an anti-hero and his character makes it clear that he's not going to the path of an edgy hero by his own personality. Unlike Judai who was walking on that path before becoming Haou, Yuya's inner darkness forces Yuya to be edgy, not Yuya himself. And Yuya's awakening heavily clashes with Yuya's character. Yuya is a pacifist. His inner darkness is an omnicidal maniac. The darkness of the four of them are not their true self and aside from Yuri, neither of them have got benifit much from awakening their inner darkness. Yuto was torn apart as seen in episode 18. Yuya is afraid of his own darkness. (And Yugo's is just an idiot for not noticing.)
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!