User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 124 DIscussion: Threesome or Foursome?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 124 DIscussion: Threesome or Foursome?

Today is the last day of the Summer Season. The Fall Season starts next week and the 6th Opening and Ending will debut in the next episode.

The parasite inside Ruri's head is still affecting her and is guiding her inside the Academia building. Yuya is also heading to the direction where is guided to. They are both entering the room where a lot of "people are carded" (the "cards" are inside jars). Yuya sees Ruri, immediately mistakes her for Yuzu, only for Yuto to correct him. Ruri on the other hand doesn't realize that Yuya looks like Yuto and is more surprised by his last name "Sakaki". She tells Yuya that she is looking for help (Kaito) since her brother Kurosaki is unable to move and is outside of the building. However, before they can head off to Kurosaki, the Doktor activates his Parasite Fusioner to take control of Ruri who is trying to card Yuya (and Yuto). Yuya and Yuto synchronize with each other and they start the duel.

Yeah, I have to spoiler-tag from the first turn to the end of the episode.

Spoiler Alert!

Strangely enough, Yuya is holding Yuto's cards. So, does that mean that their cards are magically interchangeable. Well, the magic aspect of the series hasn't been shown that much, so that would more or less explain how Yuya could rank up Dark Rebellion. So, which cards did he picked up in that locker?
    Since it's Yuto's deck, Yuya's starting hand doesn't have any monsters, so he sets three cards and ends his a turn. Ruri recognizes that familiar move, and as you remember, Yuto did basically the same when he dueled Sawatari. Yuto's words are shaking Ruri's consciousness and he even tells her that he is Yuto, which makes things only confusing since it's Yuya's body who is talking to her. The Professor also watches the duel and he is seemingly surprised by Yuya/Yuto.

Ruri makes her first turn. She summons Torquoise Warbler and Sapphire Swallow and overlays them into Assembly Nightingale. Yuto is aware of how her Lyrical Luscinia deck works, but Ruri has a surprising card in her hand and activates Parasite Discharge to Special Summon Parasite Fusioner from her deck, immediately using its effect to Fusion Summon Independent Nightingale. Independent Nightingale gains 2 Levels, 1500 ATK and inflicts 1500 burn damage. With her 2500 ATK, it would be enough to take down Yuya/Yuto. Yuya and Yuto realize that the Parasite Fusioner is controlling Ruri (why is Yuya depicted as an idiot in comedy scenes, but is smart in every other situation?), so they assume that defeating the parasite would be enough to save her. However, Shun Kurosaki hits the scene (it's funny how Yuya and Yuto call him differently), telling them that it would not be enough to free Ruri from the mind control.

The Doktor sends Serena to dispose Kurosaki who is telling Yuya and Yuto that the best way to save Ruri is defeating the person who controls her. Ruri has enough of all that talking and attacks Yuya/Yuto directly. They activate a Double Trap to reduce Independent Nightingale's ATK by 1200 and they summon two Trap Monsters that can't be destroyed in battle that turn, reducing the damage from 2500 to 700. With that battle damage they have taken, they activate a Quick-Play Spell Card to overlay their Trap Monsters to Xyz Summon the Rank 2 Cursed Javelin (1600 ATK). Using his Quick Effect, it detaches an Over Ray Unit to negate Independent Nightingale's effect and turning her ATK to 0. Ruri ends her turn.

Kurosaki is trying to find the person who is controlling his imouto, but he is immediately electrocuted by Serena with a taser. She enters the duel and takes 2000 damage, "promising" Yuya that they would listen to him if he wins. She Normal Summons Parasite Fusioner and activates the Continuous Spell Card Parasite Plant, which lightens the room, and Yuya finally realizes in what kind of room he is. Serena uses her Spell Card's effect to fuse her Parasite Fusioner with Ruri's "useless" Independent Nightingale who is equipped with another Parasite Fusioner into Parasite Queen, the ultimate creation of the Doktor. Serena equips to Parasite Fusioners with Parasite Queen which gains 600 ATK. Yuya/Yuto use Cursed Javelin's effect on Parasite Queen, but due to Parasite Plant, the Queen is unaffected by the opponent's monster effect. She attacks with Parasite Queen and destroys Cursed Javelin. Yuya loses 800 Life Points, having 1000 Life Points left.

What I've mistaken for carded people were actually glowing insects. Okay, that's just yucky. Serena tells Yuya that the parasites are inside their heads, including Yuzu's. (Hell, Serena even points at her own head.) Yuya is really pissed about it and almost awakens his inner darkness, but Yuto of all people tries calm him down and they switch bodies. No, not really, it's just us viewers and some other peolpe who can see Yuto, but on the monitor footage, Yuya is depicted. The Professor realizes that another person is residing in Yuya's body.

Yuto revives his Cursed Javelin and has a flashback of how he first met Ruri. Not as a kid, but as a teenager. She just won a duel, while Kurosaki and Yuto were watching her. So, Yuto and Kurosaki were already buddies before Yuto even met Kurosaki's imouto. Let's say, it was love at first sight. The RUM Yuto used to revive Cursed Javelin allows him to rank him up into Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, and that happens while he gets few romantic YutoXRuri flashbacks! (YES!) The episode ends with the maniac Doktor laughingly watching the duel while Rin and YUZU are in his room as well.

Okay, this episode has really tension in it. That damn Doktor and his freaking parasites. And yeah, more Yuto. But the next episode is the real hype.

Preview:
    Spoiler Alert!

-Yuya is confronted by the Doktor through a hologram screen.
    -The Doktor touches Yuzu. (STOP TOUCHING HER FACE!)
    -Serena and Ruri being smug and evil.
    -Yuya's inner darkness awakens and he is pissed! (YEAH!)
    -Awakened Yuya is surrounded by the dark aura of a dragon. (Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon?)
    -Serena and Ruri are seemingly scared.
    -Awakened Yuya is surrounded by the aura of a devil. (Foreshadowing)

Last edited by KingJinzo; 25th September 2016 at 07:16 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Did not expect the level 2 PKs. But I like it. Now let's see how they can be incorporated into the deck. Also Yuto has his own RUM Soul Shave Force, just that it is searchable, since it's also a PK card, and that you don't have to pay LP. Fine Konami. I got it. You want PKs to be meta, but RRs not. *cries in corner*

Really hyped for next week though, after a long time of boring Xyz Egao filler Arc V finally got me again!

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the kind of dark shit Arc-V was known by, I hope the episodes keep being that way.

Does somebody have the episode link? One I had got the fucking green screen half the video.

And oh yeah, new PK support was nice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    This is the kind of dark shit Arc-V was known by, I hope the episodes keep being that way.

Does somebody have the episode link? One I had got the fucking green screen half the video.

And oh yeah, new PK support was nice.
    I watched it here:

Spoiler Alert!
    http://up.b9dm.com/new/119743.html

Scroll a bit down, under the player there are 4 links. 1 is Intro, 2 + 3 are before and after the break, and 4 is preview

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think we are supposed to post links for streams.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I watched it here:

Spoiler Alert!
    http://up.b9dm.com/new/119743.html

Scroll a bit down, under the player there are 4 links. 1 is Intro, 2 + 3 are before and after the break, and 4 is preview
    Finally watched it on Youtube, but thanks anyway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    I do hope the new phantom knight isn't generic. Burgesstoma would love it if it was since its their very own gorgonic guardian. Also i wonder how odd-eyes raging is going to be summoned. Also what would parasite queen's effect be?
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    I do hope the new phantom knight isn't generic. Burgesstoma would love it if it was since its their very own gorgonic guardian. Also i wonder how odd-eyes raging is going to be summoned. Also what would parasite queen's effect be?
    Spoiler Alert!
    Probably with Odd-Eyes and the Xiang Magicians again because Dark Rebellion is already on the field (probs Yuya is going to use some draw power card).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Probably with Odd-Eyes and the Xiang Magicians again because Dark Rebellion is already on the field (probs Yuya is going to use some draw power card).
    I'm really betting on Yuya using one ass pull of one of yuto's super rank-up magic and rank-up dark rebellion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so parasite queen and the rest of the parasite archetype gonna be in the fusion enforcer...i dont see the space for them in rate