User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: ARC-V Episode 124 DIscussion: Threesome or Foursome?

  1. #61
    Registered User NassX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Older Yuzu art looks good. The other one however, I feel uncomfortable looking at a drawing of a 14 year old girl wearing nothing but a bra and panties looking down at her own chest.
    same, too young for that

  2. #62
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    same, too young for that
    Japan fan-service culture straddles the line of child pornographic art.

  3. #63
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it does help that anime and manga characters aren't real. Lusting over anime teenagers (especially when the lusting is not really serious) is more okay imo than lusting over real life teenagers. I don't like real life teenage girls. They aren't attractive to me.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  4. #64
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Well, it does help that anime and manga characters aren't real. Lusting over anime teenagers (especially when the lusting is not really serious) is more okay imo than lusting over real life teenagers. I don't like real life teenage girls. They aren't attractive to me.
    It doesn't matter if the character is real or not. Their age is defined. Fantasy Pedos are still pedos.

    lol You were one of those teenagers that were always looking toward older women then? Teacher crush? Someone's mother? :P

  5. #65
    Registered User NassX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    It doesn't matter if the character is real or not. Their age is defined. Fantasy Pedos are still pedos.

    lol You were one of those teenagers that were always looking toward older women then? Teacher crush? Someone's mother? :P
    going for dem milfs
    also going off-topic

  6. #66
    Registered User AccelRainbowDashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Silent Hill
    Posts
    348
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Older Yuzu art looks good. The other one however, I feel uncomfortable looking at a drawing of a 14 year old girl wearing nothing but a bra and panties looking down at her own chest.
    Then you don't need to worry since she's wearing a swimsuit, not underwear.
    ~The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands~
    ~Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end~
    YGOrg's resident Dragonmaster

  7. #67
    Registered User NassX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you guys expecting from the new intro/outro? high expectations?

  8. #68
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    What are you guys expecting from the new intro/outro? high expectations?
    I expect the Devil Duelist being shadowed until it appears in the Anime and the Opening is upgraded. Other than that, nothing more.

  9. #69
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

    lol You were one of those teenagers that were always looking toward older women then? Teacher crush? Someone's mother? :P
    No, I grew out of liking teenies after becoming an adult.

    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    What are you guys expecting from the new intro/outro? high expectations?
    Judging from the title, the opening is probably going to be upbeat, and judging from the band, I expect some raps.

    The ending can be anything. The first was upbeat, the second was a bit dark, the third was funny, the fourth was relaxing, the fifth was boring.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •