User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [SPFE] Predator Plant Chimera Rafflesia & [RATE] Performapal Return Tantan

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post

The artwork reminds me of some older YGO cards, which I think is wonderful. It makes me nostalgic.

On the other hand, I guess it's safe to say the Fluffal/Frightfur Pendulum cards are going to be in this set.
    Its a bit confusing when the art screams Non-effect Fusion Monster in DM. Tho I like how its different from the current PP. I wonder how they will make the Fluffal Pendulums useful in Sora.dek.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimera Rafflessia: This is cool, and now we can call Predator Plants a Fusion Deck. Squid Drosera makes this look bonkers.

Return Tantan: Oh look, sekrit Raccoon support. Now we only need a Level 2 Beast Scale 1 and Raccoons can tech in Pendulum Summon. And you can also abuse the Limited Skullcrobat Joker with it, awesome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Its a bit confusing when the art screams Non-effect Fusion Monster in DM. Tho I like how its different from the current PP. I wonder how they will make the Fluffal Pendulums useful in Sora.dek.
    I know, and that's what I love about it! So nostalgic!

Pretty sure the Fluffal Pendulums will get buffed in one way or another.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope we get some good main deck predator plants so I have an excuse to run this in fluffals. Maybe cards that are good as a splashable engine, like the other Yu's decks were. And yeah, they're gonna need to buff the fluffals pendulums if they want people to use them. They aren't bad, but they don't really do much the deck needs, and having to put them in the pendulum scales means they can't be used as fusion material.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oddly enough, some Tellar decks in the OCG are main decking Super Poly to summon Starving Venom. All they need is Vatlamyus on field and they get can use there opponent's monsters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    I hope we get some good main deck predator plants so I have an excuse to run this in fluffals. Maybe cards that are good as a splashable engine, like the other Yu's decks were. And yeah, they're gonna need to buff the fluffals pendulums if they want people to use them. They aren't bad, but they don't really do much the deck needs, and having to put them in the pendulum scales means they can't be used as fusion material.
    unless they decide to print pendulum fusion the card Yuri used in the manga, in this set
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    unless they decide to print pendulum fusion the card Yuri used in the manga, in this set
    Probably in the Premium Pack because cross-promotion (just like they printed Sawatari's Monarch support and Yuto's PK Traps).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two nice cards.

Return Tantan's pendulum effect can recycle Skullcrobat Joker, take Partnaga out of the field to allow all monsters to attack and replace a Pendulum scale.
    Its monster effect can be used basically every turn because Pendulum and can be searched with Obedience Schooled.

As for the Predator Plant, it still has low synergy because PP haven't got their own Fusion Spell yet. At least the (1) effect is helped by Predator Counters and Squid Drosera can allow his (2) to be well used. That said, it's still a really good card on its own and I can some DARK decks teching a random Predator Plant to use.
    It's (1) effect already has a nice range and it can extend to any non-Xyz monster with Predator Counters and (2) eff runs over anything with less that 4500ATK. Its (3) eff is kinda slow, but it doesn't really matter that much. I think this is card good enough that it's worth using it to search Re-Fusion and bring it back to the field. Despite all that, it might not see much play, because whenever you can summon it, you can also summon Starve Venom.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Chimera Rafflessia: This is cool, and now we can call Predator Plants a Fusion Deck. Squid Drosera makes this look bonkers.

Return Tantan: Oh look, sekrit Raccoon support. Now we only need a Level 2 Beast Scale 1 and Raccoons can tech in Pendulum Summon. And you can also abuse the Limited Skullcrobat Joker with it, awesome.
    been there done that i just want a lvl 2 scale one beast at this point

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Parasite Fusioner keeps its effect to substitute itself for any 1 Fusion material, can't Parasite Fusioner be used in place of the 1 "Predator Plant" Monster, allowing it to Fusion summon Chimera as long as the other card is DARK?
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain