User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [RATE] Tierra, Goddess of Rebirth/Neo New Hyper Strong Sofia, Goddess of Rebirth

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RATE] Tierra, Goddess of Rebirth/Neo New Hyper Strong Sofia, Goddess of Rebirth

After today's episode, Konami revealed the love child of Infernoid Tierra and Apoqliphort Towers:

Souseishin tierra / Tierra the Planetforger (in TCG would be Tierra, the Goddess of Rebirth to match Sophia, who bears the same title)

Light Fiend / Special Summon / Effect LV11 3400/3600

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by shuffling 10 other cards with different names from your hand or side of the field into the Main Deck or Extra Deck, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
    (1) The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated.
    (2) If this card is Special Summoned: Shuffle all other cards on the field, in each player’s hands, in the Graveyards, and face-up Pendulum Monsters in the Extra Deck into the Deck. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of this effect.

Just.... whoa... You can just do nothing to prevent this thing to sit here and blows-up your entire field. You can just see her run over you and probably finish off the duel.

But you need to have 10 cards on the field/hand with different names to summon that abomination.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sophia and Fiber Jar's kid looks amazing, except it's more powerful than both the parents.

This one hell of a card, of course, you can't topdeck this because you won't be able to summon it. But if this goes off, might as well shuffle the banished cards and scoop that shit up.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I can actually see the return of those ridiculous Exodia Draw Decks, reinforced with this card. Good job Konami, you make duels for sure more exciting for both players... not!

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Aroma deck got a new boss. I could maybe see this working in a Spirit deck too. The one I mess around with was fairly decent with card advantage.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a nice Clusterfuck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So my friend realized something about this.

It's Level 10.

It's a A Wild Monster Appears target.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's level 11.
    Probably because of Wild monster appears

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems a nice Tech. I hope this card ends up in the meta.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with this is that there are some Pendulum decks that are very good at getting out lots of different cards, provided you put lots of different cards in the deck, but if you had 10 or more in the hand and field, chances are you wouldn't even need to use this thing to win, you probably have a powerful enough board position, regardless. Sure, it pretty much ensures your victory unless your opponent topdecks a Raigeki, but otherwise it's most likely just going to be a deaddraw which is especially bad in the opening hand of a Pendulum deck because you need enough monsters for the scales and to summon. I'm highly skeptical of the use of this card in the meta. It's still totally awesome and I'll enjoy making a deck based around it, but I have some strong doubts about whether such a cost-and-combo-intensive card will ever be seriously considered in the meta, unless a deck comes along that just happens to be both meta by itself, uses lots of different cards and can survive having a deaddraw for such a long time, though I doubt that will happen because Konami probably won't want you to use this card because using old cards always means not buying as many new cards.
    Still fucking awesome, though.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullServant View Post
    It's level 11.
    Probably because of Wild monster appears
    its level 11, probably because its the counterpart of Sophia. just like Infernoid Tierra
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.