User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RATE] 3 New Cards

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Speaking of Chojiro, they actually didn't change his name for the dub.
    That's strange. They Changed Gongenzaka's name and he's equally as thematically Japanese.
    I'm liking Himekujaku, but I'm hoping for more non-ritual monsters to fill out the deck, and also some way of recycling the ritual spell.
    Considering how they have big effects but only stay a little while, I guess the rituals are meant more as finishers?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    That's strange. They Changed Gongenzaka's name and he's equally as thematically Japanese.
    I'm liking Himekujaku, but I'm hoping for more non-ritual monsters to fill out the deck, and also some way of recycling the ritual spell.
    Considering how they have big effects but only stay a little while, I guess the rituals are meant more as finishers?
    more like, thats how Spirits always worked (though only Yamata and Hino would qualify as "big" nowadays)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    There's only space for 3 Espirit non-Ritual monsters. We know one of them already. That leaves just two more. I would suggest this is a trade-off for having 2 Ritual monsters, but we had 6 Chemical Beast monsters in the last set, so I don't really know what to say about that. I mean, we only got 4 Triamid monsters.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 2nd October 2016 at 09:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit, Fivelights is awesome (considering Cardians can Summon it VERY easily).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Well, those cards are good, but I wanna talk a little about Gokou:

First, fuck you, fuck you and fuck you, for taking one of the last 3 remaining Synchro spots, leaving Crystron with only 2 Synchros left.

Second, I like the effects, negating a backrow and preventing even Lightning to crash on it, but it lacks the protection, thankfully, Ameshikou is here for the rescue (but that would mean you used 9 Cardian monsters to summon both, holy crap!)

Third, 0 DEF? really Konami? at least make it 1000, so that it doesn't get run by a freaking Kuriboh or Maxx "C" if it got changed to defense position.
    It might be theoretically possible to Summon 9 Cardian non-Synchros in a single turn, but I feel it's highly unlikely unless you're playing some sort of pure Cardian deck (and I mean pure, as in nothing other than Cardians), especially with Level Eater straight up banned. And the kicker is that you have to summon Gokou before Ameshikou due to the former's material requirements, leaving your board with a Level 10 Cardian. That means, unless you haven't Normaled yet, you have to have either Yanagi or Kiri in-hand to continue the chain of summons, which makes the dream board even harder.

Man, why did Level Eater of all things have to get banned.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    It might be theoretically possible to Summon 9 Cardian non-Synchros in a single turn, but I feel it's highly unlikely unless you're playing some sort of pure Cardian deck (and I mean pure, as in nothing other than Cardians), especially with Level Eater straight up banned. And the kicker is that you have to summon Gokou before Ameshikou due to the former's material requirements, leaving your board with a Level 10 Cardian. That means, unless you haven't Normaled yet, you have to have either Yanagi or Kiri in-hand to continue the chain of summons, which makes the dream board even harder.

Man, why did Level Eater of all things have to get banned.
    Well, you can crash it,summon Ameshikou with its effect,then Call of the Haunted it back.
    But again, what can you crash a 5k body into?
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many more Cardian backrow are left?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charly Ruri Raptors View Post
    How many more Cardian backrow are left?
    3 spells, 1 trap. There's room for 1 spell in this set. Hopefully we at least get Choshobu. Can't believe they didn't leave room in this set for Fuda Aratame trap. I hope Chojiro gets to duel again. I want to see more of his monsters.