User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: ARC-V Episode 125 Discussion - Mega Charizard Y

  1. #21
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    All this Phantom Knight support better show up in MAXC.
    Maybe split up between Dimension Box and Maximun Crisis.

  2. #22
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Maybe split up between Dimension Box and Maximun Crisis.
    It's 4 spells, 2 traps and 1 monster.

  3. #23
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    It's 4 spells, 2 traps and 1 monster.
    4 Spells for one character is too much in a main set (look at RATE, there is only 1 Spell per character and there are only 3 slots), so that's why the support should be split up between 2 sets.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 2nd October 2016 at 09:51 PM.

  4. #24
    Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Between Dimensions
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Possibly. A location that looks that fantastical can't be just a random place created for the opening.
    Maybe a new dimension?
    If not. Major time skip. They'd need time to build it.
    Unless it already exists. Where the pro duelists are in Standard maybe.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

  5. #25
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    Maybe a new dimension?
    If not. Major time skip. They'd need time to build it.
    Unless it already exists. Where the pro duelists are in Standard maybe.
    Maybe in the ending the Dimensions end up fusing (but without major genocide of course) and it will be the area for the traditional Ceremonial Duel.

  6. #26
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people might complain that this episode was not edgy enough. Okay, how could this episode be edgier?

    -Yuri could have turned Sora into a card without caring about Yugo and Edo's arrival.
    -Serena and Ruri being severely inhured by the Fungeki no Destruction Burst.
    -When Yuya turns back to normal, Yuzu and Rin could have assaulted him from behind and capture him and Kurosaki.
    -Yuya is in the cage and he's forced to see Kurosaki being carded by Yuzu, and Ruri tearing the card apart.

    Is that a little bit too dark?
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  7. #27
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Some people might complain that this episode was not edgy enough. Okay, how could this episode be edgier?

    -Yuri could have turned Sora into a card without caring about Yugo and Edo's arrival.
    -Serena and Ruri being severely inhured by the Fungeki no Destruction Burst.
    -When Yuya turns back to normal, Yuzu and Rin could have assaulted him from behind and capture him and Kurosaki.
    -Yuya is in the cage and he's forced to see Kurosaki being carded by Yuzu, and Ruri tearing the card apart.

    Is that a little bit too dark?
    Honestly for me the darkest part was seeing how the Parasite is put into someome's head (basically it cralws through the ear, pierces its claws through the brain, and the host falls face-first onto the floor). Glad that Yuya had plot armor (also, this means Roger's plan to put a chip on Yuya would have failed too).

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Some people might complain that this episode was not edgy enough. Okay, how could this episode be edgier?
    Who was complaining about lack of edge? Even so, edginess doesn't fix the show's problems.

  9. #29
    Registered User Swampertmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Neo York
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Yuto gets hit with a little acid and his pants get melted but Serena and Ruri get hit the ygo equivalent of a thunder flash and nary a speck of dirt on them? Ok. Also, someone get Shun a senzu.
    To curb an abundance of sodium chloride, bring plenty to drink.

  10. #30
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampertmaster View Post
    So Yuto gets hit with a little acid and his pants get melted but Serena and Ruri get hit the ygo equivalent of a thunder flash and nary a speck of dirt on them? Ok. Also, someone get Shun a senzu.
    Yuzu handled crashing agaisnt a building at high speed, these girls are more durable than they seem.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •