User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ARC-V Episode 125 Discussion - Mega Charizard Y

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are sports more important than children's card games for teenagers and adults?
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Action Duels never cease to remind me how physically fit these kids are. Yuto basically floated in mid-air when reading the cards, then both Serena and Yuto jumped on those platforms like trained circus performers grabbing those action cards.
    Try reading manga raw. You will see it is special more than manga book.
    Go there and feel jpmangaraw.com

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mangaraw View Post
    Action Duels never cease to remind me how physically fit these kids are. Yuto basically floated in mid-air when reading the cards, then both Serena and Yuto jumped on those platforms like trained circus performers grabbing those action cards.
    Well, Yuya basically IS a trained circus performer.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I liked:

1) Artwork was better than most episodes
    2) Berserk Yuya was handled well. When he destroys the Parasite and talks to the girls, it really felt like the inner darkness was talking for the first time to me
    3) Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon is a beauty. I totally called it that the dragon was a field-nuke.
    4) Opening and Ending were both good in terms of the art. I don't care at all for the songs because I don't understand them. I wonder if that Dragon behind the Professor is Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. And what kind of deck is the Professor going to use...
    5) The preview has me really hyped. I love getting good background story. I can't believe Odd-Eyes Dragon is actually shown.

What I didn't like:

1) Sora gets his butt beat in a mostly off-screen duel by Yuri. It really takes away from both characters. At the beginning of the show and even in the Synchro Dimension, they built Sora up well. So for him to lose in a mostly off-screen duel is saddening. His Frightfurs had potential and it was a joy to watch Sora duel. It's unfair how he's being treated. And Yuri beating him off-screen is lame. Yuri's beatdown of Asuka was enjoyable mostly because it was funny. For Yuri to again use an AG deck to beat the likes of Sora is unappealing to me. You could've made Yuri vs Sora a really good showdown but they've rushed past it. No PP feature either

2) Most of the Parasite cards used by the girls in this episode are just Spells and Traps. No new monsters. Lame. The last thing I want to see is like 8 S/T played in a row.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain