Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TCG] The first SPYRAL reveal for INOV

The name is a bit so-so.

Charming Resort Staff
    LIGHT / Fairy / 300 ATK / 200 DEF
    When an attack is declared involving a “SPYRAL Super Agent” you control and an opponent’s face-up monster: You can change the ATK of the opponent’s monster to 0. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “SPYRAL Super Agent” from your Deck. If a “SPYRAL Super agent” you control is destroyed by battle or sent to the Graveyard while this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; return 1 “SPYRAL Super Agent” from your Graveyard to your hand.

It is currently unknown when the next 3 “SPYRAL” cards of INOV will be revealed, but it is guaranteed that they will be revealed over the course of the next 6 days (as of this article’s publication).

Ok, Im gonna point out the main problem of the card, but it should be obvious - she is not a SPYRAL card. And I dont understand why. Its not like she would be broken because we can reborn her. Yeah, you dont wanna attack Super Agent when she is out, but thats really it for the field effect. Finally a Super Agent searcher, but you have to draw in it and it has to be destroyed. I like her (new waifu) but I feel like the other 3 cards have to be super good to explain why this is not a SPYRAL card.
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 4th October 2016 at 08:16 PM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this is the Bond girl? I guess it's fitting that her effect revolves entirely around Super Agent with no way of protecting herself :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know neither why she isnt a spyral (Due the plot maybe? She's just a waitress, not a super agent).

The effect is very good, she can bring the otk to the game (Dron-Agent-MachineDuplication-Infinite boost-battle against a 0 atk) and if she got destroyed in any ways, a free agent apears. Also i want to point out that If a “SPYRAL Super agent” you control is destroyed by battle or SENT to the Graveyard. So you can synchro/xyz with him, get this lady back and recover for free the agent.

But then, the problems. Why the hell is a fairy (Plot again?), no reasonable way to search her (but millable with mathematician or foolish), light type doesnt help to bring out naturia beast/barkion, not a spyral so 0 support for her right now.

Well, i have high expectatives in big boss, i hope to not get dissapointed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    I dont know neither why she isnt a spyral (Due the plot maybe? She's just a waitress, not a super agent).

The effect is very good, she can bring the otk to the game (Dron-Agent-MachineDuplication-Infinite boost-battle against a 0 atk) and if she got destroyed in any ways, a free agent apears. Also i want to point out that If a “SPYRAL Super agent” you control is destroyed by battle or SENT to the Graveyard. So you can synchro/xyz with him, get this lady back and recover for free the agent.

But then, the problems. Why the hell is a fairy (Plot again?), no reasonable way to search her (but millable with mathematician or foolish), light type doesnt help to bring out naturia beast/barkion, not a spyral so 0 support for her right now.

Well, i have high expectatives in big boss, i hope to not get dissapointed
    Wait hold on a second, there is a way for her to be better and to recycle the used Big Reds (and the new 2 spells):

Ritual Sanctuary, it can special summon her and get your shit back. I mean it can be searched by Terraforming. I may wanna grab that card, but well see after a bit of testing. SPYRituals anyone (I actually had that name in mind for an ritual archtype for the create-a-card-thread)?
    Thats like no joke. You can have synchro/ritual/spyrals. Herald of Arc light fits perfectly.
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 4th October 2016 at 08:54 PM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, that effect. Talk about clingy.

Anyway, it seems good, but she literally can't do anything without the main man around (A theme shared by other SPYRAL cards, so she gets a pass...or so I thought, but she's not a SPYRAL monster. Lore cards, not even once). Still, why is she a Fairy-Type monster?
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Registered User BlackBlood15532's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing the reason she's a Fairy-Type monster is cuz the lady's an "angel". :P

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shouldn't her tray have Blue-Eyes Mountain Coffee on it?

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Shouldn't her tray have Blue-Eyes Mountain Coffee on it?
    3000 YEN!?

Let's just say that this is no Spy - "C" - Curry. Shame Super Agent sucks so much...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought that this will be a S/T card based on the artwork.