User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [RATE] Weekly Jump Cards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    To be fair to the Twelve Beasts, stacking Xyzs is sorta their thing.
    A deck that needs a lot of extra deck monsters to function. That's an Accel Synchro deck if I ever saw one. So both Crystron and Juunishishi over-rely on the extra deck, and Crystron are slower since you can only use that on your opponent's turn,so them needing more options to go to is essential.

Oh, and if they don't receive a Spell Card, a really good Spell Card, with the Synchro, I will be legit pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer5555 View Post
    Ok,sorry.
    I understand,in comparison to the other two Crystrons is lackluster ,and only 4 synchros for aan accel synchro archetype is really not enough,since the ones we already have aren't broken at all..
    They don't have to be broken, I just want them to be at least good, something that can make an impact (not their trap card) when it gets summoned on the field, especially in the opponent's turn.
    Last edited by Mediyu; 5th October 2016 at 09:38 AM.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GG ELDIUS View Post
    Void Madness is cute, but it's not what the deck needs. Infernoids really need a themed monster gate/reasoning and a synchro.
    It could have been worse *Looking at Shaddoll Aion*

Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    They don't have to be broken, I just want them to be at least good,something that can make an impact (not their trap card) when it gets summoned on the field, especially in the opponent's turn.
    Broken was not the right word.
    I meant say something so powerfull that the deck only rely on.
    And then they wouldn't needed other synchro.
    Not the case here.
    A new spell would be nice,the tiger can search spell card too,no?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I like about the new Shiranui Synchro is the 2nd Effect...it's not OPT, so your zombies will always be protected as long as you have Shiranui monsters in your graveyard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really can't find the usefulness of universal beginning...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I really can't find the usefulness of universal beginning...
    Can be use to search a BLS monster by revealing 3 copies of the same,if you play 3 copies of the same BLS monster...(and send the 2 other to grave...)
    Or just reveal 1 BLS monster and 2 chibi to at least set up your graveyard.
    And if you "really feeling it" you can reveal 1 BLS 1 Light warrior and 1 Dark warrior in order to summon BLS right after if you are lucky enough.

Is a super searcher,the cost is just your luck.
    Last edited by Gamer5555; 5th October 2016 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmmmh, but with the new ritual spell you don't really want to send the chibis to the grave...and you can search the ritual bls and the gaias with the field spell (or with manju). Also you can't choose 3 copies of the original bls being it limited...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god. That synchro. run 2, "synchro" climb with the level 2 tuner banish effect, summon this guy, pop shit, rinse and repeat. Too bad the only reliable/effective way to recycle your effect monsters is with omega otherwise you could do this more often.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a theory that the last Fusion slot could be a level 11 Light Shaddoll Fusion monster, but its probably unlikely.
    I think Construct only became a Tellarknight Xyz, so she could fight the new Tierra and fuse with it to become the ultimate Shaddoll monster. But I highly doubt this is any true.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Shiranui TCG names sound so awful. Shiranui Firelord is good enough for the new synchro.

Flame-peror pushes it. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    I have a theory that the last Fusion slot could be a level 11 Light Shaddoll Fusion monster, but its probably unlikely.
    I think Construct only became a Tellarknight Xyz, so she could fight the new Tierra and fuse with it to become the ultimate Shaddoll monster. But I highly doubt this is any true.
    I wonder what happened to the Shaddoll Pendulums. Crystal seems indestructible.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So let's see. Fuda Saisei is basically a themed Monster Reborn when activated, and a free draw/deck reorder when milled by a Cardian monster. That's nothing short of amazing.

The new Shiranui is also great. The (1) effect kind of mitigates the difficulty in Summoning it, and even recycles your Synchros. The (2) effect is great for protecting itself and your other Zombies from anything short of banishment, bouncing or spinning.

The two trap cards seem a bit slow for what they do, though the Infernoid one is a +1 so I suppose that's justified. On the other hand, a single search is not really worth waiting a turn to use Universal Beginning, not to mention the fact that if you want to guarantee a search, you have to dump some valuable cards into the Graveyard.