Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V episode 127 - 130 summaries, including SPOILERS

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    1 Fusion, 2 Xyz and 3 Synchros left to have 5 of each.
    As much as I want those extra deck DDs I still think we need more main deck DDD
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    Ray = Rei = Zero.

Revival Zero = Reviving Ray.

Ok...
    Zero Reverse/Zero Rebirth is the event that killed Yusei's parents.

Project R.A. in the plot of Yugioh R! was to revive Pegasus be implanting his soul in the body of Tea Gardner (Why you would want to stick you foster father's soul in the body of an attractive teenage girl is beyond me, though).

Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    The combination of the four dragons should look like this: The main head on top of the torso is Clear Wing's head, the left arm is Odd-Eyes's head, the right arm is Starve Venom's head, and the penetrating penis is Dark Rebellion's head.
    Voltron but with crazy weird dragons!
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 6th October 2016 at 04:18 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    But if he had chosen the Xyz dimension as his base, we could have seen him attempt to "Overlay" the 4 girls on top of each other.
    Lol some of you guys are sickos...
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Press X to pay respects to Edo and Kaito, who are getting killed in the next few episodes... even though the series killed their characterizations long ago.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice previews, but what about brainwashed Yuzu? What about Doctor? Also, interesting that there are still many references to past series, like Z-arc, being references to Zorc and Z-one, or the Supreme King thing. But I wouldn't believe in these spoilers yet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my I like it a lot. Plot and more plot.Fighting against the Professor already? So he aint the final boss, good. Yuri VS Yugo is so hyped it will take more then 4 ep to finish? Well, I hope well get a few good speedorid support, because it will be the last we will get from the anime. Other then that, the hype train rides harder then ever.

But whats up with "Spirit Tech Force". Is it the new deck Leo is using? Or a Special group to protect the Professor?

On another note, some god-like man has made most (not the newer ones like Etrange Falcon) of the anime cards on ygopro. Wich means we can play with Entermages to the full extend, with WindWicthes, Lyrical Lyscinia and Parasite Fusioner. Also the rest of the Antique Gear and RR cards. I love it.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since the Professor is not going to be the final villain, I think Reiji is going to win. After all, Reiji is the hero when it comes to the interdimensional war plot. Yuya was mostly busy doing his own stuff and had nothing to do with the Professor. And unlike Reiji, Yuya's goal is not to defeat the Professor.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Since the Professor is not going to be the final villain, I think Reiji is going to win. After all, Reiji is the hero when it comes to the interdimensional war plot. Yuya was mostly busy doing his own stuff and had nothing to do with the Professor. And unlike Reiji, Yuya's goal is not to defeat the Professor.
    Im actually on the fence. Ive always hyped Reiji to the point that I thought he could beat leo. But...I wouldnt be too surprised if he lost. I can see the whole Reiji on one knee bcuz of the dmg he's taken and he's screaming at Leo and Leo tells him to stay in standard right b4 he drops Reiji's lp to 0. Now everyone's in shock bcuz the supposed best(to us) and the leader of the lancers(to them) just lost.
    When the best one in your group loses, you tend to get a bit discouraged.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    Im actually on the fence. Ive always hyped Reiji to the point that I thought he could beat leo. But...I wouldnt be too surprised if he lost. I can see the whole Reiji on one knee bcuz of the dmg he's taken and he's screaming at Leo and Leo tells him to stay in standard right b4 he drops Reiji's lp to 0. Now everyone's in shock bcuz the supposed best(to us) and the leader of the lancers(to them) just lost.
    When the best one in your group loses, you tend to get a bit discouraged.
    I would be fine with a loss either, but I like to see Reiji win. Even though Yami Yugi defeated Noa and Leon, Kaiba was the one who defeated the actual arc villains (Gozaburo and Siegfried). They still could make the duel epic, and I hope Reiji please more new cards like always. Unlike certain other people, Reiji never sticks with the same monster to win an on-screen duel.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to see which surprises Zarc will give us. What kind of cards he will use (maybe performapal fodder?)