Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    How many HERO's do we have

- - - Updated - - -
    I dont think its fair to count jaden/judai since the main character gets more attention than anyone else. Thats like asking how many pendulums yuya has compared to everyone else.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    I dont think its fair to count jaden/judai since the main character gets more attention than anyone else. Thats like asking how many pendulums yuya has compared to everyone else.
    How many Gem-Knights do we have?

I think what I am most disappointed about the new fusion Archetype is, that it didn't turn out to be a Thunder-type fusion Archetype.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 6th October 2016 at 06:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    I said that wrong. What I meant to say was "7 new Fusions for 1 Archetype in a single pack seems a bit too much"

Although they could easily steal all those slots from Predator Plants or Fluffal but I think that would pissed some people a bit too much
    SP packs have each archetype in separate numbers, so one archetype can't "steal slots" from another.

Raideen has slot 28, and Elysion has 33, do the math and that means 5 in between so actually yes, 7 new fusions for 1 archetype in a single pack(possibly 8 since there's also a space between Elysion and Summoning Magic). Unfortunately this also means there's only going to be at most 2 main deck monsters.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    28-33 is only 6 fusions. 27 could be a main deck monster. 34 could be an unrevealed Spell card.

Spell cards being at 35 already. I can see something like High Speed Riders with the 4 extra cards before reprints. Destiny Soldiers used those 4 slots for needed Darklord reprint. I can't see anything like that for the 4 slots this time. I'd suppose Manga Sora but Manga Yuri fusion monster is already integrated into the main PP section, so if Manga Sora cards are in this I should think they would be part of the main Sora section. Leaving 4 possible open spaces for something from anime.

Speaking of Sora, it looks like there is definitely no room for Album of Memories or Fusion Fortress. Or any Sora traps.
    We could get Edge-Imp Cotton Eater, Fluffal Angel, Fluffal Fusionist and Frightfur Matt Murdock and maybe we could finally get Edge Nightmare as well. Anyway, this would alleve this year's Premium Pack from having to worry about half of Arc-V manga's chapters 8-10.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 6th October 2016 at 07:20 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a letdown that Greedy Dragon needs a freaking Predator Plant, which makes it less generic.

The first effect is also a worse version of Cursed Javelin's.

I wish it has a Continuous Effect that negatea monster effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    Yet Neos never got attention after GX. Even Kuriboh got more attention than Neos the last two years.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    It's a letdown that Greedy Dragon needs a freaking Predator Plant, which makes it less generic.

The first effect is also a worse version of Cursed Javelin's.

I wish it has a Continuous Effect that negatea monster effects.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet Neos never got attention after GX. Even Kuriboh got more attention than Neos the last two years.
    Actually Neos got Neos Knight from the 5Ds era movie.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Greedy Venom...oh well. I'm just disappointed that the name doesn't follow the convention (swapping Starve/ Venom with a word beginning with S/ V), though the artwork is still beautiful.

And the Eidolon archetype looks really interesting! Can't wait to try it out. With the attribute gimmick it almosts seems like another shot at Shaddolls. Does Summoning Magic really only fuse from the hand by default? I guess it does recover banished Aleisters so it's not too bad.
    Starve Venom is a trend breaker by default.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit disappointed by greedy venom...much worse than crystal wing and more difficult to summon (especially in a yuri.dek where the only level 8 dark is starve venom)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is everyone saying that Greedy Venom loses to Crystal Wing?
    1. Greedy Venom tries C102ing Crystal Wing
    2. Crystal Wing punches Greedy Venom in the face
    3. Greedy Venom resurrects and nukes Crystal Wing
    4. Greedy Venom kicks Yugo's ass directly
    5. Profit
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    Why is everyone saying that Greedy Venom loses to Crystal Wing?
    1. Greedy Venom tries C102ing Crystal Wing
    2. Crystal Wing punches Greedy Venom in the face
    3. Greedy Venom resurrects and nukes Crystal Wing
    4. Greedy Venom kicks Yugo's ass directly
    5. Profit
    Is the destruction of "all" or "any" monster on the field an obligatory condition to resurrect it? or the revival just happens after the first part of the effect resolves, even if it doesn't destroy anything?

I say this because, in the anime, the outcome you propose is highly possible.
    However,it's almost certain that Speedroids decks will run WW Snow Bell once Raging Tempest comes out.
    And with Snow Bell's Effect giving protection to WIND Synchro against Effect destruction, Crystal Wing won't be destroyed when the destruction/revival Effect of Greedy Venom is activated.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 6th October 2016 at 12:05 PM.