User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [RATE] Early leaks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I just want an announcement of what kind of cards will be in the anniversary pack and a name for the next Structure Deck R. Dinosaur's Rage, Lost Sanctuary or even the more recent HEROs Strike(gimme those main deck Masked HEROs) would be great.
    Gimme Dinosaur's Rage...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    The new Cryston Synchro is awesome effect and artwork-wise, more easily splashable in other synchro decks that the other level 9 Cryston. I like it.

The same with the new EARTH True Dragon King, seems like Diamond Dire Wolf was infected with the Amorphage virus and its effect is not that bad, messing with the opponent's Extra deck is always fun.

The new Fairy Tail is... cool... I guess? Equiping Moon Mirror Shield from the deck to get over Chaos MAX. Yeah...
    It looks like it doesn't really require her to be a "valid" target for the equip so you could theoretically search something like Snatch Steal or Premature if they were legal with her. Same goes for anything that requires X to be a target (you can probably search Mark of the Rose or something with her).
    Last edited by Amethonys; 7th October 2016 at 04:07 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amethonys View Post
    It looks like it doesn't really require her to be a "valid" target for the equip so you could theoretically search something like Snatch Steal or Premature if they were legal with her. Same goes for anything that requires X to be a target (you can probably search Mark of the Rose or something with her).
    Wouldn't it immediately go to the graveyard, though? I thought that if you equip something to something it can't be equipped to it doesn't work.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Wouldn't it immediately go to the graveyard, though? I thought that if you equip something to something it can't be equipped to it doesn't work.
    Yes, I had the same thought, that it would get destroyed/sent to the graveyard right away (which could have some uses), although I'm not sure. We'll certainly know for sure in a few days when rulings come out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like that Konami is giving indirect support to the Bamboo Sword archetype. The new Fairy Tail searches the equip spells and Premature Burial with Belongings can send Cursed Bamboo Sword to the grave to search Golden Bamboo Sword.
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado