Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[RATE] Early leaks

https://ygorganization.com/ocg-early...tempest-leaks/

Shinryuuou Ritosuajimnu D(…?) [True King Lithosazim, the D…]
    Level 9 EARTH Wyrm-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 2500
    DEF 2300
    You can only use each effect of “True King Lithosazim, the D…” once per turn.
    (1): During your Main Phase: You can destroy 2 monsters in your hand and/or face-up on your side of the field, including an EARTH monster, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you destroyed 2 EARTH monsters this way, you can look at your opponent’s Extra Deck and banish(?) up to 2(?) different(?) monsters from it.
    (2): If this card is destroyed by a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 non-EARTH Wyrm-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Wind Witch – Crystal Bell
    Level 7 WIND Spellcaster Fusion Effect Monster
    ATK 2800
    DEF 2400
    Fusion Materials: “Wind Witch – Winter Bell” + 1 “Wind Witch” monster
    You can only use each effect of “Wind Witch – Crystal Bell” once per turn.
    (1): You can target 1 monster in either player’s Graveyard; until the End Phase, this card is treated as having the same name as that monster, and gains its effects.
    (2): If this card is destroyed by your opponent and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Wind Witch – Winter Bell” and 1 Level (?) or lower “Wind Witch” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon them.

Parasite Fusioner
    Level 1 DARK Insect-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 0
    This card can only be used as Fusion Material with its (1? 2?) effect.
    (1): You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster, but the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be correct.
    (2): If this card is Special Summoned: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by sending Fusion Materials listed on it from your side of the field to the Graveyard, including this card.

Normal Trap Card
    (1) If there’s an equal number of monsters on both sides of the field, both players exchange control of all of their monsters.

Metrognome
    Level 4 EARTH Fairy-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 1800
    DEF 1600
    Pendulum Scale: 4
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) Once per turn: You can target a card in either player’s Pendulum Zone besides this card; until the end of this turn, this card’s Pendulum Scale becomes the same as that target.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If you have 2 cards in your Pendulum Zones with the same Pendulum Scale, this card gains 100 ATK and DEF times that Scale.
    (2) If this card inflicts damage to your opponent due to a direct attack: Destroy all cards in all Pendulum Zones.

Apprentice Piper
    Level 2 DARK Spellcaster-Type Flip Effect Monster
    ATK 100
    DEF 1500
    (1) If this card is flipped face-up: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.
    (2) If this card is destroyed by battle or a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.

Lost Wind
    Normal Trap Card
    (1) Target 1 face-up Special Summoned monster; negate its effect and halve its original ATK
    (2) While this card is in the Graveyard, {if/when} your opponent Special Summons a Monster from the Graveyard: You can Set this card on your side of the field. If this card was set by this effect, banish it when it leaves the field.

Esprit Bird – Den Hato (Legendary Magpie)
    Level 4 WIND Winged Beast-Type Spirit Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    DEF 1800
    Cannot be Special Summoned.
    (1) Once per turn: You can target 1 Spirit Monster on the field; return that monster to the hand.
    (2) Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return it to the hand.

cugexrkuaaayrq2

Flower Cardian Cherry Blossom with Curtain
    Level 3 DARK Warrior-Type Special Summon Effect Monster
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by its own effect.
    (1) Reveal this card from your hand; draw 1 card, and reveal it to your opponent. If it is a “Flower Cardian” monster, Special Summon this card from your hand. If not, send this card and that card to the Graveyard.
    (2) If your “Flower Cardian” monster battles an opponent’s monster, during the start of the damage step and until the end of damage calculation: You can discard this card; that battling “Flower Cardian” monster gains 1000 ATK until the end of the turn.

Performapal Dug Daggerman
    Level 5 EARTH Warrior-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 2000
    DEF 600
    Pendulum Scale : 2
    Pendulum Effect:
    The Pendulum Effect of “Performapal Dug Daggerman” can only be used once per turn.
    (1) During the Main Phase of your turn this card was activated: You can target 1 “Performapal” monster in your Graveyard; add that monster to your hand.
    Monster Effect:
    You can only use the Monster Effect of “Performapal Dug Daggerman” once per turn.
    (1) During the Main Phase of your turn that this card was Pendulum Summoned: You can send 1 “Performapal” monster from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 1 card.

cugeto6umaarp0t

Bewitch Wind
    Normal Trap Card
    (1) Target 1 face-up Special Summoned monster; negate its effect and halve its original ATK
    (2) While this card is in the Graveyard, {if/when} your opponent Special Summons a Monster from the Extra Deck: You can Set this card on your side of the field. If this card was set by this effect, banish it when it leaves the field.

bd9263f6

Esprit Bird – Shinobi Garasu (Shinobi Crow)
    Level 4 WIND Winged Beast-Type Spirit Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DED 0
    Cannot be Special Summoned.
    (1) Once per turn, during the start of a Damage Step until the end of Damage Calculation in which this card attacks or is attacked by an opponent’s monster: You can discard 1 Spirit Monster from your hand; until the end of the Battle Phase, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to the ATK and DEF of the monster that was discarded.
    (2) Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return it to the hand.

NEW STUFF
    This time with the new Crystron Synchro.

水晶機巧-グリオンガンド Crystron Glyongandr
    Level 9 WATER Machine-Type Synchro Effect Monster
    ATK 3000
    DEF 3000
    2 or more Tuners + 1 non-Tuner monster
    (1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target monsters your opponent controls or in their Graveyard equal to the number of Synchro Materials used for this card’s Synchro Summon; banish those monsters.
    (2) If this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): You can target 1 banished monster, except this card; Special Summon that monster.

Note: Not sure on the first part of its name, but it’s definitely named after Jormungandr

隣の芝刈り Tonari no Shibakari (Lawnmowing Next Door)
    Normal Spell Card
    (1) If there are more cards in your Deck than your opponent’s Deck: Send cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard until it’s the same size as your opponent’s.

Terminal World Next
    Continuous Spell Card
    Activate only if you control no other cards and your opponent only controls 3 or less monsters and 3 or less Spell/Trap Cards.
    (1) Neither player can control more than 3 monsters, also neither player can control more than 3 Spell/Trap Cards.

156649f0
    Fairy Tail – Cinderella
    LIGHT Level 4 Spellcaster/Effect
    (1) Monsters on the field cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell Cards, except this one.
    (2) Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spell Card; equip 1 Equip Spell Card from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard to this card, but return that card to the hand during the End Phase.

Macromorph
    Normal Trap Card
    Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster’s ATK and DEF are doubled, but it cannot attack directly.
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 7th October 2016 at 05:41 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And crystal bell got nerfed.... Great...
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parasite fusioner too

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just sitting here waiting for the Crystron support.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyson Sphere View Post
    And crystal bell got nerfed.... Great...
    How? I forgot the anime effect,so excuse my lack of knowledge.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crystal Bell can't summon Parasite Fusioner. That's disappointing.

Hopefully someone translates laughmaker soon, so i can see if it's worth it ti run a pendulum monster I can't pendulum summon.The monster effect should be mildly interesting if combined with Smile World (assuming it's the same as the anime), but I hope the pendulum effect is good.

I'm probably not going to main it, though. Maybe just use in in fun duels against my fellow scrubs.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Crystal Bell can't summon Parasite Fusioner. That's disappointing.

Hopefully someone translates laughmaker soon, so i can see if it's worth it ti run a pendulum monster I can't pendulum summon.The monster effect should be mildly interesting if combined with Smile World (assuming it's the same as the anime), but I hope the pendulum effect is good.

I'm probably not going to main it, though. Maybe just use in in fun duels against my fellow scrubs.
    The quality is garbage, can't make a word out of it.
    But apparently, there's a Espirit monster that discard Spirit monsters in the damage calculation to get their ATK/DEF till the end of the battle phase. The problem though it has 0 ATK/DEF

https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CuGOpIYUIAAS7h9.jpg
    Last edited by Mediyu; 6th October 2016 at 04:42 PM.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dag Daggerman is extremely good. Recover Skull Crobat/Pendulum Sorcerer in grave and its a Scale 2. But its monster effect is so meh.

Parasite Fusionner is released with the effect I expect it to have. And Predator Plants will love this little thing.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 6th October 2016 at 04:52 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new True King? I do take those. I really like how they turn out, and I am interested if they will get any Spell/Traps like their fellow Draco monsters.

As to Wind Witch - Crystal Bell....its bad that she cant summon Parasite Fusioner because thats really one of the only things the deck can do by itself. I mean summoning Wind Witch - Winter Bell and one other back is good but....We only have 2 other monsters...Its dissapointing if we dont get more then that in the future.

Parasite Fusioner is nerfed, and I wouldnt mind it IF he would equip itself. I mean WTF Konami, that is one of the most important things about that thing. Its again, like the Crystal Bell - dissapointing.

A Entermate Pendulum that cant be Pendulum summoned? Better make that worthwhile.

Switch Hero is...a nice card for Troll decks? I mean it doesnt target.

Metrognome is a filler card.

Apprentice Piper literally says SS2 from the Hand, good thing is, he triggers off your own destruction. Hello Metalfoes target.

The 2 Espirit Birds....Well I dont really see them being good. I know we have something to make an opponents monster a spirit...but cmon, why would I wanna get rid of that monster right now instead of the end phase. And the other one is there to make use of the "dead" Spirit Rituals, he can gain up to 3000 atk but I really dont like that as well. Konami did better with Gemini Support.

Bewitch Wind. So we have 2 negations in one? Its a nice tech card, maybe useable in Paleozoics becasue trap and stuff.

PP Dag Daggerman. And we have a pretty ok fusion material for Brave-Eyes. He is good, has an good Pendulum Scale, he can get back Joker if that was used by XYZ. The problem I have is: Return Tantan is already enought to recycle Joker in Odd-Eyes.dek.

And finally, KOI KOI KOI KOOOIIII:

CAARDIAN Sakura ni Maku. Interesting Summon effect, can be very useful because you dont have to tribute at all for him but risky because you may not draw into an Cardian. He can also stay in your hand to be a battle hand trap to give something 1000. Very good because it makes all those 2000 ATK monster better with their Draw eff. Also ROTA target. Cardians got better Support then Entermates this set.
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 6th October 2016 at 05:03 PM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bewitch Wind + Paleozoics + Treatoad

"Have fun playing Yu-Gi-Oh!"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to mention that Crystal Bell's first effect isn't a Quick Effect anymore.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!