User Tag List

Thread: Greedy Fusion. Fusion Red-Eyes deck feat. some Yuri's cards (replay + decklist)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greed of the Red-Eyes. Red-Eyes Fusion deck feat. SPFE cards

Hello the YGorganization, here is Indytotof !

Yes, it's another Red-Eyes deck display but it will be quite different from the latter one. Here its a deck more focused around Fusion summon.

Here is the decklist:

Spoiler Alert!
    MAIN DECK (40):

Monsters (22):

x3 Red-Eyes B. Dragon
    x1 Flamvell Guard
    x1 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
    x2 Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon
    x1 Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning
    x2 Red-Eyes Meteor Dragon
    x3 Predator Plant Sundew Kingii
    x3 Maxx "C"
    x2 Black Metal Dragon
    x1 Kinka-Byo
    x3 The Black Stone of the Legend[/U]

Spells (15):

x1 One for One
    x3 Red-Eyes Fusion
    x3 Return of the Dragon Lords
    x1 Harpie's Feather Duster
    x2 Dragon Shrine
    x1 Soul Charge
    x1 Monster Reborn
    x3 Red-Eyes Insight

Traps (3):

x2 Return of the Red-Eyes
    x1 Vanity's Emptiness

EXTRA DECK (15):

x1 Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon
    x1 Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
    x2 Blazing Meteor Black Dragon
    x1 Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
    x1 Starve Venom Fusion Dragon
    x1 Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon
    x1 Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend
    x1 PSY-Framelord Omega
    x1 Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon
    x2 Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
    x1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
    x1 Number 11: Big Eye
    x1 Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal

Let me explain some choices:

1) Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning: Due to how easly Red-Eyes can dump their essential ressources in Graveyard. And he have better synergy overall with the deck than Summoned Skull.

2) Red-Eyes Meteor Dragon: same explaination. Also, it can also set-up Starve Venom, Beast-Eyes and Beatrice plays.

3) Predator Plant Sundew Kingii: set-up Greedy Venom & Starve Venom and can trigger both Black Metal & Blazing Meteor effects.

Overall, the deck run quite well. Nothing meta breaking but still. Especially due to the fact Red-Eyes don't have any valuable draw engine except Maxx "C", Allure of Darkness and Sacred Sword of Seven Stars and due to the heavy restrictions of the support.

Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon is particuliary good in this deck (but still greater in Darklords). PSY-Framelord Omega's effect lets Greedy always have access to a LV8 DARK Monster to banish to SS itself after nuking the opponent's field. Yes it is weak to Crystal Wing and Utopia the Lightning, like 90 % of the Monsters cards in the game (and even some Top Tier cards). It's not an argument to say the card sucks.

Here is a replay against my D/D deck (and yes, my D/D bricks hard):

Thanks for watching.

EDIT : I've decided to replace Dragon's Mirror by a third Red-Eyes Fusion. Better for consistency.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 8th October 2016 at 07:38 AM.

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red-Eyes does have it's own draw card, wouldn't you say that's better than Sacred Sword of Seven Stars?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charly Ruri Raptors View Post
    Red-Eyes does have it's own draw card, wouldn't you say that's better than Sacred Sword of Seven Stars?
    Actually no. If Card of the Red Stone didn't had the OPT and the LV 7 restriction, it would have been the in-theme Trade-In. Sacred Sword is better due didn't have that restriction. Allure of Darkness too.

And right here, Dragon Shrine is a better card for ressources dumping (and let me "search" Black Stone and set-up Kinka-Byo and Flamvell Guard plays more easly).

The only thing this deck needs, it's a way to search Sundew Kingii that don't eat the Normal Summon (since Red-Eyes is actively reliant on it).

Noneless, this deck pleased me in how it works overall. It can put a lot of pressure due to how easy I can spam Flare Metal and how aggressive the deck is.

Edit : New version of the deck that flow better than the previous :

As you can see, the Dragon Shrines, Flamvell Guard, the Synchros and Maxx "C" have been replaced by 3x Cards of the Red Stone, 1 Re-Fusion, 1 Chimera Rafflesia, 1 Red-Eyes Flare, 1 Black Metal, 1 Kinka-Byo and 1 Red-Eyes Black Flare.

Explaination:

> Flamvell Guard is not that usefull, as PSY-Framelord (but I'll admit that Scarlight is basically a better version of Red-Eyes Archfiend), so I've drop him.

> Maxx "C" bricked a lot. I always draw them when I don't need them. Cards of the Red Stone fill the draw power role much better as I want my LV 7 Red-Eyes in my Grave as soon as possible.

> Chimera Rafflesia, due to being a LV 7 AND being abble to search Red-Eyes Fusion, have a great synergy with the deck.

> I add one more Flare and Black Flare due to how usefull they are

> 1 more Black Metal due to the search effect, the synergy with Sundew Kingii and Kinka-Byo

The deck is suprisingly faster and way more consistent and aggressive. But I still doubt it can compete with the OCG meta, but it still have potential.
    Last edited by Indytotof; 9th October 2016 at 04:54 PM.