User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 126 Discussion: Exposition, I guess.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, that was a pretty intense episode.

So, basically, the original world has Fusion's floating thingies, Xyz's futuristic aspect, and Synchro's people, huh? Also, how many Monster Zones do those Original Duel Disks have? They looked huge o.o

Z-Arc is such a nice guy; the show needs more entertainers like him. And, as if his resemblance to Vector was not enough, he just had to pull out a Barian World ambiance.

Good to know the plot didn't completely forget about Reira. So, were those Vietnam flashbacks he's been having part of his memories back when he was in the original world, only "Standardized" to replace the destruction caused by Z-Arc by a more fitting regaular war setting? And - unless I'm misinterpreting things here - as he seems to be having a strong connection to Ray, dare I start calling him Ray_rA?
    Last edited by HelixReactor; 9th October 2016 at 04:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *slow calps* I'm impressed that they showed a guy throwing up blood (well did the whole silhouette censorship thing, but still). It wasn't even one of those cheesy blood coughs, just full-on "BLERGH!!!" Since YGO has been really conservative with its blood use (most I've seen was 5D's Jack vs Carly; Kalin killing the police officer; and Goodwin chopping off his own arm).
    But damn, both Zarc and Ray's designs are pretty good. Maybe its the fact that I miss having older characters around on this show.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the universe was shattered by entertainment? Like approaching Spartacus level brutal entertainment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given how the cards were on Ray's field, I think its safe to assume the four cards Leo holds in the OP are the same ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just some arc-v drawing

Edo looking like a real british here. No one will doubt now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what Yugioh Arc-V has told me today is that The Professor is not evil, he just wants to see his daughter again.

Jokes aside, this was one hell of an plot driven episode, and the next one looks to be the same. To fit 20 mins of plot without making the watchers feel bored sure aint easy. So we got our Haouryuu Zarc and its actually a card?
    Question: So Haouryuu Zarc is an Extra Deck card.... I cant see it being a Synchro, Xyz or Fusion card because its all of them in one, and it should'nd favor one. I would actually be ok to just invent a new colored card (similar to Legendary Edition Gods) with it being Divine.
    Next Question: So if Haouryuu Zarc is a card, will we see ZARC in the artwork? Would be hillarious to see a human fused to a dragon in an artwork.

So the 4 Spell cards are not Leos deck, just cards to control (?) ZARC? Really, all Arc-V is telling us atm is that Leo is a good person who accidently fucked up and is now trying to fix it by fucking up more. Sad Story. And ZARC wasnt evil. If you look carefully, his face showed that he was worried when he hurted the other duelist (the first time). As the audience (the real evil) cheered, he thought that it is ok if it cheers up the audience. So he literally is the incarnation of Humanitys evil nature. Poor Boy.

Spoiler about the previews for the next 2 episodes:

Spoiler Alert!

So next episode Reiji and Yuuya get mad at Leo because he wanted to gather the Yu girls. Why? All he wants with them is to reincarnate his fkn daughter. So Reiji doesnt want to meet his sister? Its kinda wierd to think about it.

And we now know about the Spirit Tech Force. Either its the Cards that Leo created or the "Resistance" against ZARC.

I am looking foreward to the next 3 plot driven episodes. It feels like heaven.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    So what Yugioh Arc-V has told me today is that The Professor is not evil, he just wants to see his daughter again.
    So... he should be voiced by Liam Neeson?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is cooler?
    Odd-Eyes Dragon tanking missles?
    Clear Wing Synchro Dragon fighting jets?
    Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon disobeying people?
    Or Starve Venom Fusion Dragon eating people?

Speaking of mistakes, here is one on Zarc's Duel Disk:
    Spoiler Alert!

I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Registered User Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was a very good episode, I want next week tom come already.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Thank god this card is not a Pendulum "Magician" thus being unable to be search by "Pendulum Call" (inb4 it will magicially turn into a Pendulum since Time & Stargazer turns into Pendulum cards).
    Even if he becomes a Pendulum Monster, you cannot search him with Pendulum Call anyway, since he's not a member of the Magician (Majutsushi) archetype.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the Professor's face. It's art.
    Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by KingJinzo; 9th October 2016 at 11:42 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!