User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 126 Discussion: Exposition, I guess.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    One problem. Nobody of them were aware of that event or magical God Cards. Or magic in general.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Yeah, but nobody with a right mind could predict a human becoming one with their monsters.
    They didn't need to. If they were already deploying tanks and fighter jets against him, they may as well have pulled out all the stops considering he had already razed at least one city.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, things made of solid vision can't be hurt by things made of matter. Sounds like military tech should already be using the stuff for armor... and for ammunition against things using it as armor. So those tanks should have been able to do at least something.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    So, things made of solid vision can't be hurt by things made of matter. Sounds like military tech should already be using the stuff for armor... and for ammunition against things using it as armor. So those tanks should have been able to do at least something.
    Leo mentioned that they were having difficulty to get it to work well with non-Duel Monsters.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think they should have a whole arc just for ray and zarc's back story and then pickup where they stopped...those 2 are too cool to not have a full character development

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow this episode is madness! Super interesting. I love good backstory

Artwork was not as good as the other episodes but the flashback art was good. I cannot believe the unified Yuzu is Leo's daughter. How old is Leo? How can he have been around when an Original Dimension existed and still exists to this day? He probably doesn't age as much or something. Because Yusho and Leo look about the same age but Yusho was not around when there was only the Original Dimension.

Also Ray looks a lot older than her 4 parts. I kinda didn't like her design but we'll see. Zarc also looks older than the for Yus.

I didn't like that Zarc merged with the Genesis Omega Dragon counterpart. I don't like the dragon and human merger. He should've just fused them and rode on top of it. I hated the Marik + Ra fusion as well. It just complicated the whole monster card dynamic. Also Zarc's motives are a bit weak. He just wants to get stronger and entertain? And the dragons basically take over to unleash their anger on the world. I guess this series will make us realize the feelings of the monsters which I guess is fine.

I want to applaud the many of you who wanted and believed Yuzu and the girls would actually be the heroes of the show. It seems that you will get your wish. Leo is not a bad guy. He made a mistake. This Arc Project is to basically get the Yuzus to get back Ray who is probably the only key to stopping Zarc if he is awakened again.

Also should we now believe that Yugi/Atem existed in the same Original Dimension before Zarc and Leo? While there's not much evidence yet, the monsters floating in the flashbacks are the monsters used in DM (with a few others).
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Leo mentioned that they were having difficulty to get it to work well with non-Duel Monsters.
    See what happens when you neglect to make Armor monsters. Valon could have had a chance.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    See what happens when you neglect to make Armor monsters. Valon could have had a chance.
    Don't forget Joey.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    How old is Leo? How can he have been around when an Original Dimension existed and still exists to this day? He probably doesn't age as much or something. Because Yusho and Leo look about the same age but Yusho was not around when there was only the Original Dimension.

Also Ray looks a lot older than her 4 parts. I kinda didn't like her design but we'll see. Zarc also looks older than the for Yus.
    All of this leads me to believe that the four dimensions are each only 14 years old (same as the Z-ARC and Ray components, who we know were around as babies). Everyone older than that has false memories of their dimension always being the way it is.
    EDIT: I forgot to add to this that Leo just ages really well, so he doesn't look too different 14 years later. That or he also got aged down.
    Last edited by Volteccer; 12th October 2016 at 01:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i really think the fusion of all the dragons will be our first fusion/pendulum.
    Second, I guess this has passed through everyone's mind: why the hell is academia so empty? like for real. Where are the tons of students, the obelisk force? Where is Barrett? he dueled yuya then dissapeared. This rushed plot out of nowhere is leaving a lot of plot holes