User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ARC-V Episode 126 Discussion: Exposition, I guess.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the whole Leo doesn't age thing, I don't think the Leo we see is the exactly same Leo that broke the dimensions. I think that the Professor is Leo's split dimensions counterpart, that somehow got it's memories back from the united world.

This would explain the Professor working together with Yusho back in the day, where he unknowingly replicated the Solid Vision with Mass tech thinking it was something new, as I don't think that happened on the United World, mostly because Yusho is nowhere to be seen on the flashbacks.
    I don't post a lot, but I read everything in this forum. EVERYTHING.
    Current Decks: Red-Eyes | RaidRaptors | D/D/D | Generic Wyrm | Dark Doriado

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Lucy Lawless can still look great 15 years after the end of Xena Warrior Princess show, I don't see why Leo has to change so much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    Ok, i really think the fusion of all the dragons will be our first fusion/pendulum.
    Second, I guess this has passed through everyone's mind: why the hell is academia so empty? like for real. Where are the tons of students, the obelisk force? Where is Barrett? he dueled yuya then dissapeared. This rushed plot out of nowhere is leaving a lot of plot holes
    Quote Originally Posted by DelCtrl View Post
    About the whole Leo doesn't age thing, I don't think the Leo we see is the exactly same Leo that broke the dimensions. I think that the Professor is Leo's split dimensions counterpart, that somehow got it's memories back from the united world.

This would explain the Professor working together with Yusho back in the day, where he unknowingly replicated the Solid Vision with Mass tech thinking it was something new, as I don't think that happened on the United World, mostly because Yusho is nowhere to be seen on the flashbacks.
    I find it kind of hard to believe there can be multiple split Leos. I think he just hasn't aged much. For everyone else to not remember the Original Dimension (like Yusho) would be pretty crazy.

Also like DelCtrl is saying, I think Leo has pretty big balls to recreate the Solid Vision with Mass for Duel Monsters again after experiencing the kind of chaos that occurred the first time he crossed the two things. How can he go through with that again knowing the potential consequences? Even if Ray seals away Zarc, how can he believe some other maniac won't try and get stronger like Zarc?
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second, I guess this has passed through everyone's mind: why the hell is academia so empty? like for real. Where are the tons of students, the obelisk force? Where is Barrett? he dueled yuya then dissapeared. This rushed plot out of nowhere is leaving a lot of plot holes
    The students are most likely on the other side of the school, unaware of things going on there. None of the characters (besides Yugo) passed the classroom area Yugo was in when he is warped into Academia.

Barrett though, yeah, where is he? He feels unfinished. The Obelisk Force too, they should have been all around the area students are not allowed to enter, or areas that should have been guarded, such as that long hallway towards Leo's throne, or the entrance from the dock that Yugo entered just recently before he encountered Edo and then Yuri.
    Last edited by Brightshine Stardust; 14th October 2016 at 02:20 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok having finally gotten around to caching up on arc v I can stop avoiding these

so now, WOOT I GOT WHAT I WANTED
    A FUCKING EVIL HUMAN FOR NO MAGIC REASON

he didn't STAY a non-magic human......or Human at all, but close enough

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, i really think the fusion of all the dragons will be our first fusion/pendulum.
    In Detention
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    ok having finally gotten around to caching up on arc v I can stop avoiding these

he didn't STAY a non-magic human......or Human at all, but close enough

- - - Updated - - -

In Detention
    I wouldn't be so sure. Fusing with your monsters seems pretty magic-y.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Hearing the voices of his monsters and siding with them is pretty magical tho. It was a combination of that and the shitty audience.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure. Fusing with your monsters seems pretty magic-y.
    read that third para-sentence.
    Also, the Fusion looked more like Astrographs work than his. He just summoned them, the Monsters were the pissed off ones doing the actual magic
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 15th October 2016 at 04:20 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Hearing the voices of his monsters and siding with them is pretty magical tho. It was a combination of that and the shitty audience.
    He still did it himself, he decided to go along with them and.......well mass Genocide everything
    he could have tried calming them and NOT creating a cycle of Violence, or abandoning them if they couldn't be calmed, he didn't

Monsters Suggestion, His Choice, and at the time he was Human.

at the end of the day, A PERSON caused all of it, not a magical cloud of darkness that existed for the sake of being a magic wad of darkness and dickery. THAT is what I wanted, and I got it. becoming a Literal monster afterwords is only appropriate.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno. It looked to me a lot like Zarc was getting mentally swept up in the dragons' rage. Like the link was a two-way thing. By the end of it the dragons' were as much influencing his sanity as he was influencing their actions. Leo said Zarc claimed he "heard" the monsters long before any of the violent crap started.

And I just want to say, how crazy it is that throughout the whole series we've been focusing on the dimension dragons and their plot importance, only to discover 126 episodes in that it was really Yuya's original two pendulum magicians you had to watch for. Their combined form, the one who Rules Space and Time- Astrograph Magician! (I hope it looks like Yusho)

Also, most amazing cameo animation of Vampire Lady ever. Does anyone have a gif of that?
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 16th October 2016 at 06:07 AM.