User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 126 Discussion: Exposition, I guess.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 126 Discussion: Exposition, I guess.

Unfortunately, I'm on a convention and I have no functioning computer here. So I just start this thread, so you can talk about the episode.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This shit was AMAZING. Leo really did fuck up and Z-Arc was totally insane and seems like we have a new Magician and Dragon incoming. Reira reacting to the story was interesting.

Nothing to say about Yugo vs Yuri...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just... just...

What the hell happen ? Did we just see what is seemingly the strict counterpart to Numeron Dragon and the united from of Timegazer and Stargazer ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First: I don't understand japanese, so my conclusions are based on what i saw!

So to sum it up:

Spoiler Alert!
    Originally there was only 1 world, where Leo invented the Solid Vision technology, and then used it on duel monsters. However, a duelist called Zarc, who played all 4 dimension dragons (but Odd-Eyes Dragon, since Pendulum didn't exist in that world), was/became insane and wanted to destroy the reality. He used his 4 dragons alongside a unknown Magician (which Timegazer and Stargazer reacted to) to fuse himself with the united form of his 4 dragons, like Marik fused to Ra. Ray was just a random duelist, however, next episode Leo eventually tells that he convinced her to fight Zarc.

That's definitely some unexpected plot, exspecially the Yusho part:

Spoiler Alert!
    He seems to recall that he invented Solid Vision alongside Leo, so appereantly only Leo knows/remembers the original world. Also It is confirmed that Yusho plays Performapals.

I'm really interested in the subs, so that i can understand everything. But now I'm really hyped again for how Arc-V's plot will develope.

And please give Shun/Sora some attantion again. They both are literally just lying on the ground right now, and nobody even cares.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    Just... just...

What the hell happen ? Did we just see what is seemingly the strict counterpart to Numeron Dragon and the united from of Timegazer and Stargazer ?
    Astrograph Magician's effect is literally a combination of Stargazer and Timegazer, so yes. It Special Summons itself when something happens to a card and places it back into where it was when that happened. Its second effect is banishing the 4 Dragons from anywhere to Summon something from the Extra.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, that episode was just amazing! I may have understood only one word out of three in the exposition, but that was the first episode in a long while that kept me glued to the screen! I can't wait for the next one!

Still, there's an interesting detail that I'd like to share: that is, the incomplete effect of the fifth card Zarc used.

Spoiler Alert!
    [If/When] a card you control is [...] while this card is in your hand: You can target that card; Special Summon this card. If Summoned this way: You can place the card targeted by this effect to the same Zone it was on when [...], face-[...]. [...]: You can banish 1 "Starve Venom Fusion Dragon", "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon", "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon", and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" from your Deck, Extra Deck, field, and/or Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "[...]" from your Extra Deck.

The interesting part is this.
    Spoiler Alert!
    It's not the first effect: that one is certainly good, a recover for practically every single card you lose, in whichever location it was. No, what's interesting is the effect for the Special Summon of the combined dragon (that is also confirmed to be an Extra Deck monster, another interesting tidbit): why does it list "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" when the one Zarc owns is clearly "Odd-Eyes Dragon"? I suppose it's not impossible that Zarc can also use Pendulum, all "Supreme King" monsters Yuya created under his influence are Pendulum Monsters: but if that's the case, why was he using "Odd-Eyes Dragon" instead of its Pendulum version?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    Ok, that episode was just amazing! I may have understood only one word out of three in the exposition, but that was the first episode in a long while that kept me glued to the screen! I can't wait for the next one!

Still, there's an interesting detail that I'd like to share: that is, the incomplete effect of the fifth card Zarc used.

Spoiler Alert!
    [If/When] a card you control is [...] while this card is in your hand: You can target that card; Special Summon this card. If Summoned this way: You can place the card targeted by this effect to the same Zone it was on when [...], face-[...]. [...]: You can banish 1 "Starve Venom Fusion Dragon", "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon", "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon", and "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" from your Deck, Extra Deck, field, and/or Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "[...]" from your Extra Deck.

Spoiler Alert!
    It's not the first effect: that one is certainly good, a recover for practically every single card you lose, in whichever location it was. No, what's interesting is the effect for the Special Summon of the combined dragon (that is also confirmed to be an Extra Deck monster, another interesting tidbit): why does it list "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" when the one Zarc owns is clearly "Odd-Eyes Dragon"? I suppose it's not impossible that Zarc can also use Pendulum, all "Supreme King" monsters Yuya created under his influence are Pendulum Monsters: but if that's the case, why was he using "Odd-Eyes Dragon" instead of its Pendulum version?
    Probably they just wanted to indicate that this card will be used again in the future with the current Dragons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
    The 4 dimensional dragons were probably inheritet from Zarc, and since Yuya had Odd-Eyes Dragon in the beginning, Zarc could not have Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. So I doubt that the original Zarc used Pendulums (though he might use them when revived in Yuya). Remember: All cards created by Zarc are actually just combinations from the 4 boys' cards, which is why we only got 2 Xyz (Yuto) Pendulum (Yuya) Dragons so far, but no other Extra Deck Pendulum Dragons.

Astrograph Magician listing Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is most likely caused by the lazy animators, who just assumed that nobody would look that close on the card, until Yuya will use it later (which will eventually happen).

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
    Thank god this card is not a Pendulum "Magician" thus being unable to be search by "Pendulum Call" (inb4 it will magicially turn into a Pendulum since Time & Stargazer turns into Pendulum cards).

Also, this ep's script brought to you by DMC3444
    Last edited by Indytotof; 9th October 2016 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I'll do the usual summary then.

Ep starts with Hugo and Edo finding Joeri and Sora. Hugo really, REALLY wants to kick Joeri's ass, so he leaves the Rin-saving part to Edo. Joeri switches back to Predator Plants for this one. Meanwhile, Yuya is watching the plot happen in his prison screen.

Yusho greets Leo, while he wonders who this Reira kid is. Yusho then cuts to the chase and asks why a genius of Leo's level would do something as foolish as conquering the 4 Dimensions under the guise of creating an utopia. Yusho thanks Leo for being a genius who created something from nothing. Due to the Real Solid Vision Leo created from scratch, Yusho's entertainment Duel was able to be born and that changed his fate.

Yusho reasks his question and Leo replies that he is no genius, he just used the Real Solid Vision that already existed in the single world. Real Solid Vision already existed in the single word but it was only used for regular daily life stuff. Leo wanted to surprise the world with a new possibility to RSV, making they feel like they were alive. Following that ambition, he came up with the idea of adapting the super exciting popular game Duel Monsters to RSV, which what originate the regular Solid Vision technology in the first place. When testing using RSV on monsters, the results were perfect beyond his expectations. They felt real and living just like Leo wanted, but unexpectedly, they even had body temperatures and reacted to stimuli. The conclusion reached here is that Duel Monsters had souls.

With Leo guiding DM to a new era, the game left the audience even more excited and Leo got his well-deserved fame and success. And basically that's what fucked the world. One day, an outstanding Duelist named Zarc, who claimed to able to listen to the monsters' voices, showed up and started winning non-stop. Time passes and one day Zarc's Duel causes a grave injury to his opponent, but the audience responded by finding this ultra-violence awesome. Since that, Zarc made a progressively bigger effort to entertain his audience flashier, bruter, more intense performances and others started following suit. Time passes and the violence in Duels keeps escalating.

Zarc, being the piece of shit entertainer he is, kept evolving his Duel faster than anyone and surprising his audience with his new Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Dragons (maybe it's implied that he created the summon methods, but I'm not 100% sure on that) .

The exposition cuts to the Duel between his Fusion and Synchro forms, where both do their basic "first turn Dimension Dragon" combos. Hugo uses Speed Draw for this, which is basically Speedroid Allure of Darkness. Reira, who had to develop the power to read people's hearts to survive in the battlefield, senses a great anger and gets frightened by that. The 3/4 Yuyas start reacting and Yuya drops his deck so we can see Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion shining. Random cut to Kaito and Edo find Shun on the floor and leave him behind to go after Yuya, who went after Serena and Ruri, who went after the Doktor.

Back to the exposition, we were now on the fateful day when Zarc reach the absolute top of the Dueling World. He stands at the podium complaining that there's no one else left to fight and he still wants to present greater, more powerful Duels to his beloved audience. The audience agree that they want to see that. Zarc celebrates that wonderful response by standing that the crowd's voices give him and his monsters strenght and their cheers made him strong to destroy the world, so he will keep fighting just as the audience wishes. Cue the 4 Dimension Dragons destroying everything.

As Zarc destroys everything, Leo's daughter, Rey, notes that the dragons are angry. Is not like they are being manipulated by Zarc, what happens that Zarc's anger was already fully ingrained on them and now they are unleashing this rage. Leo remembers his old discovery: "Duel Monsters have souls". Leo, who was blinded by science, realizes what he's done. He gave this soul-possessing monsters a vessel to unleash their rages. Meanwhile, Zarc still wants more and more power and goes using Stargraph Magician to become one with his dragons. While Stargraph's effect happens in the present time, Edo and Kaito find Yuya and think he's acting weird and the power causes him to undrop his deck.

Spoiler Alert!
    Back to the past, Zarc unites with his dragons, gaining God-level power and becoming Haouryuu Zarc (as in Haoukokuryuu Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Haouretsuryuu Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon. TCG is gonna regret dropping that part of the name). Zarc Dragon thanks everyone's bloodthrist and love for ultraviolent entertainment for giving him ultimate power and causing the apocalypse. The only ones who could oppose him were the Duelists, whom he kept destroying while saying shit becoming more and more stronger "as the audience wishes". Slight cut to Yuya destroying prison bars. Leo and the others fought there was no way to beat the godly Zarc Dragon, but they couldn't afford to give up. Specially Leo since he feels responsible for creating this demon. He claims he will save the world from destruction, even at the cost of his own life

Reiji tells Reira to calm down because all that story is made-up, to which Leo denies says it a real thing that happened before his very eyes. He saw how the world was about to meet its end thanks to Zarc.

Preview:
    Spoiler Alert!

* Four Yuzus lined up
    * Leo keeps talking, now with Yuya joining the conversation
    * Leo, maybe still in the single world, see RSV animal floating
    * Mankind's weapon did nothing against Zarc Dragon, so Leo used the nature's energy to create four cards
    * Ray goes running alone with her dad running after her, then stops to say she doesn't want to lose him
    * Leo tries to enter a bootleg Barian world but crashes into an invisible
    * Ray is in said bootleg Barian world using four cards
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly