Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TCG] SPYRAL MISSION – Assault

"Mr Bond, you have 3 hours to complete the mission."

SPYRAL Mission – Assault
    Continuous Spell Card
    Destroy this card during your 3rd End Phase after activation. Once per turn, if a “SPYRAL” monster you control destroys a monster by battle, or if you destroy a card(s) on the field with a “SPYRAL” monster’s effect you control: You can draw 1 card. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “SPYRAL” monster from your hand.

Source

Note: This is the last SPYRAL card for INOV.

Combo time:

Twin Twister by discarding Quick-Fix --> Terraforming --> SPYRAL Resort --> SPYRAL Master Plan --> Foolish Burial of Belongings (send SPYRAL MISSION Assault to grave) --> special Master Plan --> search MISSION & activate it --> normal Drone & stack deck --> Special Agent, destroy backrow, chain Drone to get more ATK --> Draw a card --> discard something to special summon Qucik fix, get a Big red --> Special Summon Drone --> Tribute Drone for more ATK and you ´have a target for SPYRAL Resort.
    If you play with Metalfoes, you can use one of them to blow up Master Plan to search 2 more things.

The deck is fun, but not TOP TIER SHIT... and with new SPYRAL GEAR and SPYRAL MISSION cards added it RATE and MAXC it will only be better.
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 9th October 2016 at 06:41 PM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Self-destruct gag aside, this card is somewhat unremarkable, I feel. Yeah, you can easily draw a couple of cards, but there's already so much search power in the deck, it feels somewhat redundant. You need more options and win-conditions, this doesn't really help either. Hoping for some better Missions in the next set.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thing I double checked before posting the article.

The first effect is best with the Super Agent, and the second should be used to bring out la Master Plan to search another copy of this card, or the Super Agent for his effects. I know there's gonna be someone or something else that can be brought out with this card in the future.

Seems like an okay card. I should test them out, when I feel like it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could send it to grave with foolish burial and then summon master plan to search another one. But yeah i'm not entirely sure about it. Drawing a card from super agent is nice i guess. So we get 1 really good spyral card (field spell), a kinda alright non-spyral (who is essentially a spyral all but name who is a big target unless your opponent fails to read and actually attacks agent), a level 7 searcher that atm serves to clog hand and not really worth running, and this thing. I do wonder what subterrors will get though.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSW View Post
    Good thing I double checked before posting the article.

The first effect is best with the Super Agent, and the second should be used to bring out la Master Plan to search another copy of this card, or the Super Agent for his effects. I know there's gonna be someone or something else that can be brought out with this card in the future.

Seems like an okay card. I should test them out, when I feel like it.
    Yeah I was quite late with posting compared to the last 3 SPYRAL cards.

The card works like another searcher with Foolish Burial of Belongings. Its already on Ygopro so we can test. I recommend Metalfoes & Ritual Sanctuary. The latter helps to prevent clogging with 3 Terraforming, and also shuffles back your missions and big reds to special summon the non-spyral support, Waifu Waitress.

EDIT:
    I tested the deck a bit and it is very very consistent (Metal Gear version). In fact its way to consistent.
    After 2 turns you searched everything. This deck needs more targets, it already runs fine. SPYRAL MISSION Assault is a card you need on field AND in the graveyard. We need a way of recycling our banished SPYRAL stuff, both monsters and spells.
    Assault MISSION already tells us we will get another SPYRAL card that can destroy things on field, and if those High Rare SPYRALS wont get reprinted, they will rise more then RR Rise Falcon.
    Last edited by EmperorShun; 9th October 2016 at 07:42 PM.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You do realize that this means there will be more SPYRAL MISSION cards right.

In the Subterror Nemesis's we trust god bless The Hidden City.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Yeah I was quite late with posting compared to the last 3 SPYRAL cards.

The card works like another searcher with Foolish Burial of Belongings. Its already on Ygopro so we can test. I recommend Metalfoes & Ritual Sanctuary. The latter helps to prevent clogging with 3 Terraforming, and also shuffles back your missions and big reds to special summon the non-spyral support, Waifu Waitress.

EDIT:
    I tested the deck a bit and it is very very consistent (Metal Gear version). In fact its way to consistent.
    After 2 turns you searched everything. This deck needs more targets, it already runs fine. SPYRAL MISSION Assault is a card you need on field AND in the graveyard. We need a way of recycling our banished SPYRAL stuff, both monsters and spells.
    Assault MISSION already tells us we will get another SPYRAL card that can destroy things on field, and if those High Rare SPYRALS wont get reprinted, they will rise more then RR Rise Falcon.
    May I trouble you for your Deck List, please?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh. the card isn't anything special.
    It's not garbage, but in the same time it's not good. It's just a "meh"

You can run 1 because Master Plan searches it, but again, do you even play Master Plan? because, outside of discarding it and summoning it with Big Red, it's a dead weight.
    Maybe their support in RATE will fix that problem.

P.S: @EmperorShun btw, It's "Warera wa hitotsu ni" 「われらは一つに」
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINN!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aera644 View Post
    You do realize that this means there will be more SPYRAL MISSION cards right.
    Until then we still run out of targets way to quickly :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mediyu View Post
    Meh. the card isn't anything special.
    It's not garbage, but in the same time it's not good. It's just a "meh"

You can run 1 because Master Plan searches it, but again, do you even play Master Plan? because, outside of discarding it and summoning it with Big Red, it's a dead weight.
    Maybe their support in RATE will fix that problem.

P.S: @EmperorShun btw, It's "Warera wa hitotsu ni" 「われらは一つに」
    Hm in Pure (or synchron) SPYRALS it might not be good togehter with Master Plan. In Metalfoes it works perfect, I run both at 3.

Also, thank you for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    May I trouble you for your Deck List, please?
    It would be a pleasure, I will post one in the Deck Display section.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The SPYRAL Metalfoe Deck profile is here! Using the new support, and cards coming out in Invasion: Vengence a fun Deck is created.

Click me to go to the Deck Profile.

Please share your thoughts with me
    Warera wa hitotsu ni