User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: [VJMP] Speedroid Passinglider

  1. #11
    Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Sanctuary In The Sky
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Oh yeah right, I messed up. Thank you for the clarification!

    Well then...Cyber Dragon Infinity time with this card?
    Yeah, I really hope they make a semi-accel Synchro that requires a Synchro tuner but not a Synchro non-tuner at some point, that would be cool.

    If only Red-Eyed Dice could change its own level, then just a tribute summon would get you CDI. Still, a tribute summon with another Speedroid monster on the field isn't too difficult, I suppose... not that I'm ever going throw a gross card like CDI in my beautiful Synchro-only deck.

  2. #12
    Registered User Jakinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Behind you... ._.
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The card is good but what I like is that if this card is printed then Domino Butterfly, another pendulum tuner, could be printed and hopefully will mantain its scale 8 without a really weird restriction (like only "Speedroid" monsters and Synchro monsters, ew). At least make it able the pendulum summon WIND monsters, I want to make a Majespecter or Smphonic Warrior variant to have access to things like Kirin+backrow or CDI.
    Last edited by Jakinus; 13th October 2016 at 04:38 PM.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.

  3. #13
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    The card is good but what I like is that if this card is printed then Domino Butterfly, another pendulum tuner, could be printed and hopefully will mantain its scale 8 without a really weird restriction (like only "Speedroid" monsters and Synchro monsters, ew). At least make it able the pendulum summon WIND monsters, I want to make a Majespecter or Smphonic Warrior variant to have access to things like Kirin+backrow or CDI.
    Most speedroid restrictions are limiting it to wind monsters, to let you get out the Synchro Dragons in an otherwise pure speedroid deck. Domino Butterfly will probably have the same restriction, if any.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  4. #14
    Registered User Jakinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Behind you... ._.
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Most speedroid restrictions are limiting it to wind monsters, to let you get out the Synchro Dragons in an otherwise pure speedroid deck. Domino Butterfly will probably have the same restriction, if any.
    I hope so, and that Domino Butterfly doesn't have a synchro restriction like Noble Dragon Magician would be nice.

    Also I just realized that Passinglider gives Speedroids access to Ignister.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.

  5. #15
    Registered User Destiny91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    667
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    Also I just realized that Passinglider gives Speedroids access to Ignister.
    You're right, I completely ignored that. That's even cooler!
    Although, the main problem is that Speedroids won't run many Pendulums aside from a "possible" triple Passinglinder and triple Domino Butterfly. So you have to be really careful about when to Summon Ignister, since the deck won't have that many Pendulums. Unless you tech Majespecters or Dracos.
    Last edited by Destiny91; 13th October 2016 at 06:00 PM.


  6. #16
    Registered User Archsorcerer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Special summon Terrortop.
    2. Special summon Takentonborg.
    3. Tribute summon Passinglider using Terror or Take.
    4. Special summon Speedroid tuner from the graveyard.
    5. With Red-Eyed dice turn Terror/Take to level 5 or 6.
    6. Synchro summon Coral Dragon using Dice + Glider.
    7. Tzolkin + Draw 1 card.

    Something like that.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •