User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 127 Discussion: Confirmations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoyed this episode quite a lot. Just when everyone in the room thought Leo was talking a lot of bullshit, yuzu's memory confirms it all.
    These kind of episodes leave us with such hype for upcoming ones. I just want to know which card Yusho was holding; maybe his Sky Magician? Too bad he may not duel at all in arc-v. I'm really seeing that happen...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where are yuri and yugo, they did not appear in this episode and in the next episode preview?
    yuya/yuto along with yuri and yugo are awakened when starve venom and clear wing are summoned, now yuya/yuto is normal again, does that means the duel between yuri and yugo is over?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buttercookies View Post
    where are yuri and yugo, they did not appear in this episode and in the next episode preview?
    yuya/yuto along with yuri and yugo are awakened when starve venom and clear wing are summoned, now yuya/yuto is normal again, does that means the duel between yuri and yugo is over?
    the duel between yuri and yugo barely started, only in episodes 129 and 130 that it will develop. You can know that by reading the next episodes' titles.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw, hell. Why did they have to card the bloody Doctor so early? I didn't expect him to be a challenge or anything, but seriously?
    On the other hand, HYPED for the Yuya and Declan vs Leo duel, because I stayed unspoiled for that particular part and I did NOT see that coming this quickly.
    D/Ds!
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the plot twist is that the professor carded people to deliver them to the new united dimension safely..
    Well, life energy it is.

Perhaps the entire history or timeline is overwritten.
    Which means that the story goes balls deep and creates open interpretations.
    If we consider the possibility that the world of DM, GX, 5Ds, ZeXal, and Arc-V are the same, maybe 5Ds wasn't in the same universe as DM and GX. And then the timeline is overwritten at some point, that's why suddenly 5Ds know about the God cards and Yugi. I don't know, man. Things become confusing.
    5Ds has timeline reset and time travel plots (Z-ONE & friends time travel + the Trinity suddenly can enter the tournament), ZeXal (if I'm not mistaken) gave Astral to rewrite history at the end, now Arc-V.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    I thought the plot twist is that the professor carded people to deliver them to the new united dimension safely..
    Well, life energy it is.

If we consider the possibility that the world of DM, GX, 5Ds, ZeXal, and Arc-V are the same, maybe 5Ds wasn't in the same universe as DM and GX. And then the timeline is overwritten at some point, that's why suddenly 5Ds know about the God cards and Yugi. I don't know, man. Things become confusing.
    5Ds has timeline reset and time travel plots (Z-ONE & friends time travel + the Trinity suddenly can enter the tournament), ZeXal (if I'm not mistaken) gave Astral to rewrite history at the end, now Arc-V.
    For a while there, I was working under the interpretation that Paradox stopped Don Thousand in the 5D's timeline, and that he and Yliastr worked together in the ZeXal one.
    When Don Thousand was on Earth handing out the Legendary Numbers, he met up with either Paradox, or Z-ONE.
    Paradox wanted to get rid of all Duel Monsters, so he decided to nip that problem in the bud and kill him. This lead to Xyz monsters never having an chance, and we ended up with just Synchros.
    When he met with Zone, who realized his problem was only with Synchro monsters, he made sure that Xyz, claimed by Don Thousand to be a safer alternative, became ubiquitous so that Synchros wouldn't happen.
    In Either case Fusions were always a thing.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    Well, life energy it is.

Zexal's ending didn't rewrite history, it just revived a bunch of dead people.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you love child A enough to kill child B just to bring child A back to life? Thats stupid...
    Looks like I was right though. Reiji and Ray are related...but reiji isnt related to the 4 quarters of Ray?? How does that work?

Arc-v 2 anyone?
    You managed to beat Zarc but the monsters themselves are still upset so now you have to go to the world(dimension or whatever) where the monsters actually come from. Like when GX went to dark world.
    OR. Pendulum dimension.
    OR. Ritual dimension taking revenge for being COMPLETELY forgotten about. Now that would be a reason for monsters to be upset.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wondered why the dragons and Zarc were silhouetted. We all know what the dragons are and what Zarc's face looks like. It's like this:
    Spoiler Alert!

But from a narrative standpoint, it makes sense. The Professor never specifically mentioned Odd-Eyes Dragon, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon. Yuya and co. only heard of four dragons, but not which ones. Zarc's face is not shown because the Professor didn't tell that he had Yuya's face at that point. Similarly, we only got to see Ray's face after the Professor said that she's the original.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 18th October 2016 at 07:19 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    I wondered why the dragons and Zarc were silhouetted. We all know what the dragons are and what Zarc's face looks like. It's like this:
    Spoiler Alert!

But from a narrative standpoint, it makes sense. The Professor never specifically mentions Odd-Eyes Dragon, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and Starve Venom Fusion Dragons. Yuya and co. only heard of four dragons, but not which ones. Zarc's face is not shown because the Professor didn't tell that he had Yuya's face at that point. Similarly, we only got to see Ray's face after the Professor said that she's the original.
    His face probably actually looks like that, at least after awakening. (Actually, he kind of looks like Don Thousand, which makes him like major villains from all four previous series.)
    He could have always looked like that.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.