User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: ARC-V Episode 127 Discussion: Confirmations

  1. #21
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    His face probably actually looks like that, at least after awakening. (Actually, he kind of looks like Don Thousand, which makes him like major villains from all four previous series.)
    He could have always looked like that.
    It's on official sketch, if you didn't know.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  2. #22
    Registered User NassX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    question off topic from the episode: This new Tune Magician is going to be used by yuya certainly right? just to check
    I feel like we got to the part of the anime where the protagonist starts dueling the boss guys and starts creating his super plot good cards and evolutions and this tune magician seems to be the first

  3. #23
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, this episode has me feeling bad for everyone involved. I feel bad for Leo because he lost his daughter and just wants her back. I feel bad for Reiji because his father neglected him. I feel bad for Yuya because he's not evil but he has something evil inside of him and now he's being accused of potential evil and seems like the bad guy. I feel bad for Yusho because he wasn't able to be in his son's life because he spent time trying to stop a guy who's trying to get his daughter back.

    I'm having trouble now figuring how who's the evil in the show aside from the thirst of the maniacal audience. It's not Leo for sure because his main motive is to get his daughter back which is not bad. I don't think it's Zarc because he was consumed by the dragons anger. I can't blame the dragons because they don't like being used as weapons of mass destruction and monsters clearly have feelings too. Who is the freaking bad guy then???

    I'm pissed that the Doctor was carded like nothing. Could've given him one duel. The brainwashing was good stuff but there's a whole higher, deeper plot of Ray and Zarc that overtakes a brainwashed Yuzu vs Yuya battle.

    Atleast now I understand why the bracelets react and send away Yus whenever they get close together. It's a preventive method to stop Zarc from re-emerging. I still don't understand why Leo is calling it Revival Zero. Can someone fill me in on that?

    And I didn't watch the first episodes so how the Pendulums began to exist makes no sense still based on Leo's explanation of Standard.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  4. #24
    Registered User Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Ancient Forest (aka Manaus, Brasil)
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    question off topic from the episode: This new Tune Magician is going to be used by yuya certainly right? just to check
    I feel like we got to the part of the anime where the protagonist starts dueling the boss guys and starts creating his super plot good cards and evolutions and this tune magician seems to be the first
    None of the other Pendulum Magicians introduced in the OCG were used so far.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

  5. #25
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Man, this episode has me feeling bad for everyone involved. I feel bad for Leo because he lost his daughter and just wants her back. I feel bad for Reiji because his father neglected him. I feel bad for Yuya because he's not evil but he has something evil inside of him and now he's being accused of potential evil and seems like the bad guy. I feel bad for Yusho because he wasn't able to be in his son's life because he spent time trying to stop a guy who's trying to get his daughter back.

    I'm having trouble now figuring how who's the evil in the show aside from the thirst of the maniacal audience. It's not Leo for sure because his main motive is to get his daughter back which is not bad. I don't think it's Zarc because he was consumed by the dragons anger. I can't blame the dragons because they don't like being used as weapons of mass destruction and monsters clearly have feelings too. Who is the freaking bad guy then???

    I'm pissed that the Doctor was carded like nothing. Could've given him one duel. The brainwashing was good stuff but there's a whole higher, deeper plot of Ray and Zarc that overtakes a brainwashed Yuzu vs Yuya battle.

    Atleast now I understand why the bracelets react and send away Yus whenever they get close together. It's a preventive method to stop Zarc from re-emerging. I still don't understand why Leo is calling it Revival Zero. Can someone fill me in on that?

    And I didn't watch the first episodes so how the Pendulums began to exist makes no sense still based on Leo's explanation of Standard.
    "rei" means zero, and it's a common part of the names of the Akabas.

    Yuya created Pendulums in episode 1, where he transformed Odd-Eyes Dragon into Pendulum Dragon. Declan spent half the first season trying to create the rest.
    Sanokal

  6. #26
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    "rei" means zero, and it's a common part of the names of the Akabas.

    Yuya created Pendulums in episode 1, where he transformed Odd-Eyes Dragon into Pendulum Dragon. Declan spent half the first season trying to create the rest.
    Ahh thanks for the first explanation. The second still makes no sense. Pendulums were not shown exist in the Unified Dimension in Leo's narration. So how did they come into the Standard Dimension? I bet this is where the power of egao will be explained.

    Also it's funny KingJinzo mentiones John Connor. Because technically Leo recreates the "loop paradox" that looms in Terminator. After the Unified Dimension is split into 4, Leo looking for Ray in order to get his daughter back sets off the path to Zarc's resurrection which is something Leo doesn't want. Because Leo searches for Ray's counterparts, this inevitably causes the 4 Yus to cross paths in a hunt for the Yuzus, which can lead to Zarcs revival. Had Leo allowed the Yuzus and Yus to stay happily in their own Dimensions, they might've never come across one another, thus keeping Zarc out of the picture. Similarly, had the Skynet leader not sent back the Terminator to execute Sarah Connor, John Connor would've never sent back Reese to eliminate the Terminator thus keeping John Connor out of the picture.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  7. #27
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yuya's pendant, pretty much. It still hasn't been explained just yet.
    Sanokal

  8. #28
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Man, this episode has me feeling bad for everyone involved. I feel bad for Leo because he lost his daughter and just wants her back. I feel bad for Reiji because his father neglected him. I feel bad for Yuya because he's not evil but he has something evil inside of him and now he's being accused of potential evil and seems like the bad guy. I feel bad for Yusho because he wasn't able to be in his son's life because he spent time trying to stop a guy who's trying to get his daughter back.

    I'm having trouble now figuring how who's the evil in the show aside from the thirst of the maniacal audience. It's not Leo for sure because his main motive is to get his daughter back which is not bad. I don't think it's Zarc because he was consumed by the dragons anger. I can't blame the dragons because they don't like being used as weapons of mass destruction and monsters clearly have feelings too. Who is the freaking bad guy then???.
    There might not be a bad guy. Just a bunch of people that want mutually-exclusive things, and other people caught up in circumstance.
    However, there's no way no one was killed when the Chaos Giants started toppling buildings, plus starvation due to the destruction of their infrastructure and anyone that killed themselves to at least keep their soul free and not trapped or destroyed (because Leo certainly didn't tell anyone what was going to happen to them). There is almost certainly blood on Leo's hands. Plus the endgame of his plans is destroying the consciousness of four innocent girls. So I'm still calling him the bad guy here.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  9. #29
    Registered User Eternalight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    108
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    For a while there, I was working under the interpretation that Paradox stopped Don Thousand in the 5D's timeline, and that he and Yliastr worked together in the ZeXal one.
    When Don Thousand was on Earth handing out the Legendary Numbers, he met up with either Paradox, or Z-ONE.
    Paradox wanted to get rid of all Duel Monsters, so he decided to nip that problem in the bud and kill him. This lead to Xyz monsters never having an chance, and we ended up with just Synchros.
    When he met with Zone, who realized his problem was only with Synchro monsters, he made sure that Xyz, claimed by Don Thousand to be a safer alternative, became ubiquitous so that Synchros wouldn't happen.
    In Either case Fusions were always a thing.
    I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Zexal's ending didn't rewrite history, it just revived a bunch of dead people.
    But, if I'm not mistaken, Astral had that power.
    If Yuma lose, he will rewrite history so that Barian world never existed and erase all memories about those incidents.
    But then, Yuma won and he only, like you said, revived a bunch of dead people. But we don't really know whether there are side effects of their action in history or not.

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    462
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    I see.



    But, if I'm not mistaken, Astral had that power.
    If Yuma lose, he will rewrite history so that Barian world never existed and erase all memories about those incidents.
    But then, Yuma won and he only, like you said, revived a bunch of dead people. But we don't really know whether there are side effects of their action in history or not.
    I don't think it was retroactive, though. Just making everyone lose their memories, and blow up what was left of the Astral World.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •