User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [V Jump December 2016] Booster Pack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GX nostalgia now? Please moar Neos.

And of course the DARK Eidolon isn't Level 8...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far, it seems the 1st anniversary pack will be just DM and GX
    That means the 2nd one will be 5Ds and Zexal stuff only.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, Power Wall. Now I can throw my deck at someone to stop an attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda sad that Honest Neos doesn't do anything for the Neos fusions or Neo-Spacians.. but there's still hope. At least he looks amazing. Harpie trap is nice, they really needed something. Power Wall got nerfed hard compared to the anime, but I'd rather have this than "millmywholedeck.card".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrQ View Post
    Kinda sad that Honest Neos doesn't do anything for the Neos fusions or Neo-Spacians.. but there's still hope.
    It would have been nice if it was treated as Neos while on the field, at least.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This neos retrain is so stupid. How many HERO Decks will run this? Dark law decks won't damage their rank 4 engine. I just hope to see something worthy of my attention in that Gx nostalgia, something ala Blue-Eyes or Dark Magician
    Last edited by King; 18th October 2016 at 02:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really hoping they give Neo Spacians another try. Hopefully with fewer downsides. Maybe flesh out NEX.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    I'm confused about Caligula's effect: does it mean that each player can only activate 1 monster effect per turn, or that monster effects that have no activation limit are slapped with an OPT clause? The way is worded is not very clear...
    The former.

There are some Maxut articles mentioning Predator Plants - Dragostaperia and Iris Magician but they are nowhere to be seen. I'm also having a problem where Maxut won't load the images, so I can't check what is this about for myself. I can tell the PP card is next month's V-Jump promo card, so there's probably no info about it yet, but the Iris Magician's headline says they already have a picture of the card (no transcribed effect however).
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The former.

There are some Maxut articles mentioning Predator Plants - Dragostaperia and Iris Magician but they are nowhere to be seen. I'm also having a problem where Maxut won't load the images, so I can't check what is this about for myself. I can tell the PP card is next month's V-Jump promo card, so there's probably no info about it yet, but the Iris Magician's headline says they already have a picture of the card (no transcribed effect however).
    Dragostaperia is a lvl8 DARK Fusion, all we know since it's next month's promo and the rest is hidden. Iris Magician is from the upcoming SD Pendulum Evolution and it's a lvl4 DARK, presumably Spellcaster, Pendulum monster (main deck) with stats/effects hidden.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, for some reason I can't reply to anyone wihtout my fucking Spacebar of all things getting Disabled.........

So....
    AWESOME, NEW NEO NEOS...now how'd they fuck this up. ......ok a Honest Searchable by how many cards now? if nothing else it means they realize Neos' Exists
    Pendulum Tuner? Level 4? Magician? Not even getting my hopes up, how'd they kneecap this.........of course. can't summon from Extra. you can make free recursive xyz fodder, but god forbid you make a recursive Tuner.
    Not that it will be used for a synchro other than Ignister since its also a instant R4NK setup. CONGRATZ KONAMI, YOU ONCE AGAIN MADE A TUNER A BETTER XYZ MAKER THAN SYNCHRO MATERIAL! How do you do it?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.