User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [INOV-EN] The New Subterror Cards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really wished subterrors got a low level monster that can trigger the subterror effects. I currently use a geargia hybrid with geargiarmor and arsenal and it works great.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    The terrortop engine helps out a lot to bring out Nemesis from the deck with Invoker and you still have your normal summon for the turn to use. It's a playmaker for the deck that has been working for me right now.
    That sounds like a good idea. Thing is, Invoker is like 30 bucks now, I would love a reprint from Konami at this point.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    That sounds like a good idea. Thing is, Invoker is like 30 bucks now, I would love a reprint from Konami at this point.
    Yeah. That's the bad part, but I shelled out the money and bought an Invoker before it goes up even higher once Zodiac Beasts get closer to their TCG release.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Is... is Stone Ocean - Till The End Of (T)ime supposed to be a JoJo reference? Not to be that guy who thinks everything is, but Stone Ocean itself isn't even a reference to something already existent like Stone Free, so...

This wasn't the first time they made a Star Ocean reference either. Seems like someone at Konami really loves the series.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post

This wasn't the first time they made a Star Ocean reference either. Seems like someone at Konami really loves the series.
    Huh. Well, you can't really blame me since they did just make a JoJo reference in another image.