User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 128 Discussion: Where is Ritual Summoning?

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol its funny how people say the animation is bad and i cant tell the difference but even I can tell this episode looks like absolute shit
    Not really impressed with Reiji since its the same combo(more or less) every duel. But since his turns are longer than anyone else's in the show, im expecting quite a few new cards...a lot of new cards.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    Lol its funny how people say the animation is bad and i cant tell the difference but even I can tell this episode looks like absolute shit
    Not really impressed with Reiji since its the same combo(more or less) every duel. But since his turns are longer than anyone else's in the show, im expecting quite a few new cards...a lot of new cards.
    This for me was the worst offender:
    Spoiler Alert!

I always hope for a new D/D/D Synchro, but then I remember both the Anime AND Konami hates them... At least we got a new Tuner which could be retooled into another Foolish Burial if they remove the same name clause.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 23rd October 2016 at 04:12 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    Well, at least he swarmed the field with three Extra Deck monsters to maintain field control and monopolize the field more effectively. Using d'Arc wouldn't bring any monsters back, and to summon Siegfried, Reiji would needed Pandora or Chevalier, but neither Siegfried nor Tell can Special Summon monsters. So this time, he has to use the same combo again, but with Monopoly Seal, Reiji almost shutdown the Professor's field. Sadly, the entire combo wasted his entire hand, making it unable to summon another Pendulum Monster. D/D need a card that can Special Summon banished D/D monsters. (Which would be appropriate, given the name and their relation with D.D.)

- - - Updated - - -

The first Odd-Eyes summon footage is actually from the first opening. Edit: Okay, not quite exactly.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 23rd October 2016 at 06:31 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More Yami Yuya action, Rin and Ruri seems to have developed a crush for Reiji after he summoned Temujin, Alexander and Caesar and it seems that Yusho founded baby Yuya in the bushes and doesn't remember, what a great father!

Really liked the revealed cards. Fugolem is a Trump Girl with better level, scale and pend effect so I hope it doesn't get nerfed. I'm 100% sure that Gatling Ghoul is going to get nerfed, a Blaze Fenix + RoD effect for easy summon requirements (which I guess are 1 Performapal + 1 DARK) is just too much. The D/D cards are ok, a new tuner with a meh effect and a Domain Contract, nothing too flashy. Leo's cards are interesting, Pendulum Governor really is a cool boss monster.
    Donīt forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    Well, at least he swarmed the field with three Extra Deck monsters to maintain field control and monopolize the field more effectively. Using d'Arc wouldn't bring any monsters back, and to summon Siegfried, Reiji would needed Pandora or Chevalier, but neither Siegfried nor Tell can Special Summon monsters. So this time, he has to use the same combo again, but with Monopoly Seal, Reiji almost shutdown the Professor's field. Sadly, the entire combo wasted his entire hand, making it unable to summon another Pendulum Monster. D/D need a card that can Special Summon banished D/D monsters. (Which would be appropriate, given the name and their relation with D.D.)

- - - Updated - - -

The first Odd-Eyes summon footage is actually from the first opening. Edit: Okay, not quite exactly.
    Seeing as how Armageddon is in the preview, im guessing its the next card he'll draw. Then tribute Alex and Cesar. Too op . Add gate with cesar ef. Shenanigans
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    More Yami Yuya action, Rin and Ruri seems to have developed a crush for Reiji after he summoned Temujin, Alexander and Caesar and it seems that Yusho founded baby Yuya in the bushes and doesn't remember, what a great father!

Really liked the revealed cards. Fugolem is a Trump Girl with better level, scale and pend effect so I hope it doesn't get nerfed. I'm 100% sure that Gatling Ghoul is going to get nerfed, a Blaze Fenix + RoD effect for easy summon requirements (which I guess are 1 Performapal + 1 DARK) is just too much. The D/D cards are ok, a new tuner with a meh effect and a Domain Contract, nothing too flashy. Leo's cards are interesting, Pendulum Governor really is a cool boss monster.
    He doesnt need to be nerfed, as the maximal damage he can do is 4000 (if 20 cards are on the field). But lets be real so 1500 - 2000 are standart. Also he only triggers of Yugo Shokan so he is fine. Just make both effects a OPT and its good.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    He doesnt need to be nerfed, as the maximal damage he can do is 4000 (if 20 cards are on the field). But lets be real so 1500 - 2000 are standart. Also he only triggers of Yugo Shokan so he is fine. Just make both effects a OPT and its good.
    2k on summon + 2-3k with his second effect, thats more than just average, given how easy he can be summoned.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The maximum number would be 26.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn was this episode mean to us. So much talk to strech the duel and hype the professors deck.
    The same happened with Atem & Kaiba vs Dartz.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    The maximum number would be 26.
    Oh, forgot the extra zones. So its max 5200. But I dont think that will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    2k on summon + 2-3k with his second effect, thats more than just average, given how easy he can be summoned.
    Maybe say you cant have a battle phase when you use the 2 effect? Also the 2 effect targets and people say target effects are bad (i dont think so but whatever). I guess this card will punish for making huge boards.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni