User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: ARC-V Episode 128 Discussion: Where is Ritual Summoning?

  1. #21
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too bad Reiji doesn't have any set cards. That seal is going to royally screw him over.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  2. #22
    Registered User yyythefuchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fact, Professor was right about Reiji being careless about his opponent's strategy since he was the one who suprised Yuya in thirteenth episode by Pendulum Summoning.
    He shouldn't have underestimated this possibility.

  3. #23
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    It's too bad Reiji doesn't have any set cards. That seal is going to royally screw him over.
    Well, his hand was full of monsters and one Spell Card. He should be happy that he doesn't take damage from that card.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  4. #24
    Registered User NassX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just watched the duel with subtitles; Man i want to watch yushou duel so badly. why was he never surprised by pendulum summon? and that PM pendulum monster he summoned to show leo real solid vision, just what performapals does he play?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakinus View Post
    I'm 100% sure that Gatling Ghoul is going to get nerfed, a Blaze Fenix + RoD effect for easy summon requirements (which I guess are 1 Performapal + 1 DARK) is just too much.
    I think those really are the materials.

    Reiji super confident but has no pendulums in his extra deck and no cards in his hand to protect him or make him think of another strategy. such noob plays

  5. #25
    Registered User KingJinzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    977
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post

    Reiji super confident but has no pendulums in his extra deck and no cards in his hand to protect him or make him think of another strategy. such noob plays
    You know that he cannot summon from his Extra Deck anymore because of Monopoly Seal, right? Also, how is he going to protect himself with the cards he drew? If you don't draw backrow, you don't have it and you have to work with the cards you have on your hand. It's still about luck (even though, luck doesn't really exist in anime).
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

  6. #26
    Registered User Dyson Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    You know that he cannot summon from his Extra Deck anymore because of Monopoly Seal, right? Also, how is he going to protect himself with the cards he drew? If you don't draw backrow, you don't have it and you have to work with the cards you have on your hand. It's still about luck (even though, luck doesn't really exist in anime).
    tell that to aporia
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

  7. #27
    Registered User Swampertmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Neo York
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So am I the only one who got 5d's flashbacks from Gatlinghoul?
    To curb an abundance of sodium chloride, bring plenty to drink.

  8. #28
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampertmaster View Post
    So am I the only one who got 5d's flashbacks from Gatlinghoul?
    Nah, I remembered that too. God knows how they'll dub it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    This for me was the worst offender:
    Spoiler Alert!

    I always hope for a new D/D/D Synchro, but then I remember both the Anime AND Konami hates them... At least we got a new Tuner which could be retooled into another Foolish Burial if they remove the same name clause.
    Uh...maybe I'm just blind, but that actually seems like one of the better shots this ep.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    The same happened with Atem & Kaiba vs Dartz.
    And that took six episodes.
    Sanokal

  9. #29
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Uh...maybe I'm just blind, but that actually seems like one of the better shots this ep.
    I just thought that Yuya's eyes were pretty off on that shot.

  10. #30
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    I just thought that Yuya's eyes were pretty off on that shot.
    Ah, now I see. Yeah, lazy right eye.
    Sanokal

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •