Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [SPFE] Fluffal Reprints and New Eidolon Cards

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aera644 View Post
    hmm here something interesting was just comparing the list of SPDS to SPFE and might have found some proof that the Eidolons might just might get some more main deck monsters look at Draklords there numbering and how they are listed main deck monster then S/T support the it goes back the main deck monsters now look at Eidolons numbering and how they are listed so I thing that we might just be able to make the this there own deck yet.
    I'm amazed you haven't been banned for triple-posting with that bigass signature.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    How many Eidolon Beasts do you expect to get easily banished? I think there's a combo I'm missing here. From where I'm seeing To Mega Therion doesn't really seem broken. Good? Yes, very, but nothing even semi-limit worthy.
    Eidolon Beasts can easily be banished: To Summon Elysion, by the effect of Elysion and as Material to Summon another copy of themselves. And that's not even considering whatever additional tech options might be in the deck (Snow comes to mind for Xyz variants).

The strongest combo I can think of with this is:
    1) Summon Elysion, banishing two Eidolon Beasts.
    2) Banish Elysion with its own effect, nuking your opponent's board.
    3) Set this Trap Card.
    4) On your opponent's turn (preferably after they've laid out their board), activate this Trap Card, Summoning as many banished Eidolon Beasts as possible (at least 3 - Elysion and whatever you used to Summon it).
    5) Chain Elysion's effect to your opponent's effect or attack, nuking their board again.
    6) Make use of your other Eidolon Beasts and their effects on your next turn.
    7) Rinse and repeat however many times you have this Trap Card.

If Eidolon Beasts comes into the meta, I can easily see this Trap getting banned. And between Super Polymerization being at 1 in the OCG, Reckless Magic Circle and the splashability of the archetype, I can easily see hybrids of this deck becoming meta.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    I'm amazed you haven't been banned for triple-posting with that bigass signature.
    The signature wasn't there an hour ago, but it is obnoxiously large. It might be better as an avatar, or just scaled down in general.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakylon View Post
    Eidolon Beasts can easily be banished: To Summon Elysion, by the effect of Elysion and as Material to Summon another copy of themselves. And that's not even considering whatever additional tech options might be in the deck (Snow comes to mind for Xyz variants).

The strongest combo I can think of with this is:
    1) Summon Elysion, banishing two Eidolon Beasts.
    2) Banish Elysion with its own effect, nuking your opponent's board.
    3) Set this Trap Card.
    4) On your opponent's turn (preferably after they've laid out their board), activate this Trap Card, Summoning as many banished Eidolon Beasts as possible (at least 3 - Elysion and whatever you used to Summon it).
    5) Chain Elysion's effect to your opponent's effect or attack, nuking their board again.
    6) Make use of your other Eidolon Beasts and their effects on your next turn.
    7) Rinse and repeat however many times you have this Trap Card.

If Eidolon Beasts comes into the meta, I can easily see this Trap getting banned. And between Super Polymerization being at 1 in the OCG, Reckless Magic Circle and the splashability of the archetype, I can easily see hybrids of this deck becoming meta.
    The problem is how you get to step 1. You'd need Aleister + the trap + 1 fusion spell + 2 fusion materials + another fusion spell if you want to get to elysion. Unless there's some combo I'm not aware of yet.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    The problem is how you get to step 1. You'd need Aleister + the trap + 1 fusion spell + 2 fusion materials + another fusion spell if you want to get to elysion. Unless there's some combo I'm not aware of yet.
    The trap is unsearchable, I'll give you that. But Aleister can be searched with Reckless Magic Circle (and therefore also Terraforming), the Fusion Spell comes with Aleister, the Fusion Spell and Aleister can be looped once per turn, and the materials come one at a time with each turn (or two if you use Instant Fusion). This Trap is a late-game finisher, not an early-game set-up, though if you get lucky you can theoretically use that aforementioned combo at turn ~3. In the meantime, you can use the rest of your deck to stall.

If you opponent also happens to be running an Eidolon Beast deck, and happens to use Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, that can also accelerate the usefulness of this Trap.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminder that the Earth Hex-Sealed Fusion can be used to summon this thing.

Best random thing I could think of was Giant Sentry Of Stone and this.

And maybe Doki Doki too.
    Last edited by JTSW; 30th October 2016 at 08:28 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you can also summon it using 2 Aleisters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    And you can also summon it using 2 Aleisters.
    Uh, Aleister is Dark. Magallanica is Earth.

I'm sure the material for it is Aleister and 1 Earth monster.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mistake. All this time I thought he was Earth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Speedroid engine for Raideen is a must, since (right now) Raideen is the best among the Eidolon Fusions, tied with Merkabah.
    I hope the FIRE Fusion is offensively good, that way I can run Red Resonator.
    Also, Cocytus actually having 1800 ATK instead of 1000 ATK makes it a good Side deck option. Since it is a great defensive wall, that can attack while in DEF for 1800 ATK. And it also can use your opponent's Norden or Toadally Awesome in grave as materials.